AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Changing username on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2023
Twitter Username
@ProximaAnthonia
Chaturbate Username
ProximaAntonia
Hey hey :cat:

When i started my CB account, i was not so creative with my username. So, as time went by, somehow i found my real stage name (Proxima Antonia), which i would like to have as a username as well. Does anyone know, do i keep my Subscribers, if i decide to ask CB to change my username? And i am sorry, if this topic already exists here, but i could not find it.

Thank you so much! ❤️

Hey hey :cat:

When i started my CB account, i was not so creative with my username. So, as time went by, somehow i found my real stage name (Proxima Antonia), which i would like to have as a username as well. Does anyone know, do i keep my Subscribers, if i decide to ask CB to change my username? And i am sorry, if this topic already exists here, but i could not find it.

Thank you so much! ❤️
CB can change your username upon making the request to Support, and you will retain your existing Followers.

• Hugs
Reactions: ProximaAntonia
Upvote 1
Yes, you keep everything as is. Maybe warn your followers because it'll change in their followed list and they may not connect the dots. Usually takes about 24 hours to complete as you'll need to send photo verification following a specific instruction.

• Hugs
Upvote 1
And remember to not panic!:) I was changing nickname 2 times and every time after they wrote me back that my nickname is changed and i can use it, my account stopped exist for few hours : "usernme not exist" :D But then u just back :D Maube they changed this issue already, but just remember that sometimes it taking longer after they write that u can use it:) And u need let them know when u are offline so they can make changes,but they willl read your email probablu way later so this is how those issues come from.

• Hugs
Upvote 1
No. Maybe it was gone while i was too busy with my stupidity, because i had other issues:

I had my 2 step verification turned on before asking to change my username. And when i got the mail, that my username is successfully changed i jumped into logging, just to "feel it" :D Entered my UN and PSW, and got asked for my 6 digit code from Authenticator. A this point i was just too fast and saw that in Authenticator, there is old username in my accounts list. And as stupid and always to quick as i am, i erased it. Did not know my backup key is, i stored it somewhere, god knows where and i will never find it. #frustration

Support was very helpful AGAIN. :)

Upvote 0
No. Maybe it was gone while i was too busy with my stupidity, because i had other issues:

I had my 2 step verification turned on before asking to change my username. And when i got the mail, that my username is successfully changed i jumped into logging, just to "feel it" :D Entered my UN and PSW, and got asked for my 6 digit code from Authenticator. A this point i was just too fast and saw that in Authenticator, there is old username in my accounts list. And as stupid and always to quick as i am, i erased it. Did not know my backup key is, i stored it somewhere, god knows where and i will never find it. #frustration

Support was very helpful AGAIN. :)
I had that happen to me once and they erased all of my payment info for security reasons so double check on that. Congrats on your new name!

• Hugs
Upvote 1
Just to let you guys know, i successfully changed my username on Chaturbate. Support was super good! My new username is: ProximaAntonia

Thank you for your help and being so responsive to my thread!
Did the name-change cause you any issues with any legacy/version 1 apps or bots or version 2 apps that you had been previously using?

I'm particularly curious about this if, before the name-change, you were using any V2 apps that were storing data across multiple broadcasts (statistics, tip leaderboard, usernames for clubs, etc.).

Upvote 0
Did the name-change cause you any issues with any legacy/version 1 apps or bots or version 2 apps that you had been previously using?

I'm particularly curious about this if, before the name-change, you were using any V2 apps that were storing data across multiple broadcasts (statistics, tip leaderboard, usernames for clubs, etc.).
All intact!

Reactions: Yep_Nope_Maybe
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.