AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CharlesBot Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP! I have logged in before to set up things via my control panel & suddenly noticed that the things haven't been working when I'm live. I go to the control panel, log in with username/password, but it just prompts me to log in again. HELP! :)

Reactions: MysAngel
Upvote 0
BUMP! I have logged in before to set up things via my control panel & suddenly noticed that the things haven't been working when I'm live. I go to the control panel, log in with username/password, but it just prompts me to log in again. HELP! :)
Yep that’s exactly what’s happening to me

Upvote 0
FYI, today I was able to use MFC to pm Charlesbot with commands I used in the past. I pm'd him !OBS & it popped up my control panel inside my logged in account :) However, it didn't fix Charles and although I was able to tinker with the control panel settings this way, he still is not working in my chatroom & I'm still unable to sign in directly from the Charlesbot.Com webpage. So frustrating!

Upvote 0
I've had a similar problem before, have you tried sending him !help through PM? a commands link will be at the top, then click control panel, you should be able to sign in with your MFC name & password. As far as him not working in your room, do you have your commands set as ads + time intervals set !setintervals ?

Upvote 0
sign in with your MFC name & password.
But the charlesbot.com page doesn't want your MFC password... you need to create a separate login on charlesbot.com with a new password (same username as mfc). Wondering if that's the issue some people run into.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.