AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Charturbate Bans My Account Because of Faults of Others

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2020
Recently my account Camila_Clair was Permanently Banned.

Further Enquiring why support was kind enough to offer me this as their response.
Recently we received a report about someone offering prohibited content. This individual was immediately banned from the Chaturbate platform. In reviewing the individual’s account and offer, everyone they attempted to engage with their offer of prohibited content was placed in a protective suspension pending review. In reviewing your interactions, we found that you expressed interest in their prohibited offer.
As a result, in accordance with our zero-tolerance policy with respect to the exploitation of minors, your account was terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.

This left me so confused, as there is No at one point, I would Have tolerated the exploitation of Minors. Why would I want to Engage anything about Minors on an adult site?

It also left me wondering.
1. Does it mean Anyone has the potential of having accounts of other models terminated, Forever, simply by posing a forbidden topic on their wall? Regardless if the Models are interested or not?
2. Does It justify banning My account for the wrong actions of others?
3. At what point do I have control of what my end user wants to do?
4. Does CB Just use any reason, to see you go? If they want to?
5. Would there be an option of appealing such actions? which you feel may have been Unfair

Lets have this Conversation Going. @AmberCutie

Recently my account Camila_Clair was Permanently Banned.

Further Enquiring why support was kind enough to offer me this as their response.

This left me so confused, as there is No at one point, I would Have tolerated the exploitation of Minors. Why would I want to Engage anything about Minors on an adult site?

It also left me wondering.
1. Does it mean Anyone has the potential of having accounts of other models terminated, Forever, simply by posing a forbidden topic on their wall? Regardless if the Models are interested or not?
2. Does It justify banning My account for the wrong actions of others?
3. At what point do I have control of what my end user wants to do?
4. Does CB Just use any reason, to see you go? If they want to?
5. Would there be an option of appealing such actions? which you feel may have been Unfair

Lets have this Conversation Going. @AmberCutie
Hi, I had a private show all the time where clients asked to play mother and son and other things. What I did? I ended the private session, copied the entire conversation and sent it to support. No one could then suspect that I was involved in forbidden games. In the past, I wrote all the time on the support. It annoyed me terribly and delayed me. I'm glad that this period is over, and no one bothers me about this topic anymore. I know it cost me some time, but at least I made some insurance. And I was never blocked because the client wanted to involve me in the children's game and so on. Blocking and reporting.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.