AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Charurbate Ban for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elliot99

Banhammered
Aug 8, 2022
Hi ! My CB account Byadley has been banned after a year. All new accounts I tried to create have been ban immediately too.

I worked from a studio and during my stream on 7th of April i just had my account ban. Support answer me after a week and said I have a permanent ban for “false identification information” and they donated all my money I earn that day to charity. But I have the same passport on which I made my account and worked for a year on the site. It’s real and I can give any proofs.

So I lost my job and income for no reason.

I suffer a lot because I lost everything in one day and I have no means to live. This is very unfair. This is not my fault. Support sends standard answers without understanding the situation and doesn't even want to consider my request. Shirley is also silent on all emails.

I really want to continue working with you.

Please help to figure out this situation.

My username : Byadley

Only read the title of the thread.

YES THEY DO.. THEY DO THIS ALL THE TIME..

Is it fair to say were all getting a bit sick of it?... they are making money off of all of us and what do we get?... cut out and dropped off because were no longer convenient. They are scum... now people are avoiding my thread and I dont know if thats because people havent seen it or because people on this forum remember me from that site and my unbound propensity to say it how it really fucking is..

But I hate Chaturbate... the people woh run the site. I only wanna get back on for ME.. and for the small following of fans that I had. I couldnt give a shit about their fake make it up as we go along* policy or being the most popular mode. The fact is*** There are people that want me on that site, and always will do!

What can I really do folks?.... help me out here..... read my thread.. see my dilemna.. please... im sick of all of this...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.