AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaterbate Couple cams make bank it seems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a thread. that doesnt make me bad. saying im bad based on that is pure slander.

anyways! ignoring the toxic people for now.

Others who actually share the same issue or want to talk hit me up!

Stay positive people :)

I made a thread. that doesnt make me bad. saying im bad based on that is pure slander.

Being impervious to criticism makes you look immature and ignorant while mislabeling people as toxic because they conflict with your warped expectations.

This does not scream person to do business and collaborate with.

my audience is different from yours and there is nothing wrong in that.

Positive Vibes.

I'm sorry... But what audience? As far as I'm aware you have to actually be a preformer to HAVE an audience. You don't have an audience because you don't want to establish yourself.

Let's say I'm looking to cam with a male. Here's a quick rundown on what he needs to qualify.

1) understand camming inside and out. (Be an established working model)

2) able to handle cam site audiences including dealing with trolls with a cool demeanor.

3) understand and respect cam model privacy. Sharing your personal info is like sharing mine while working together. (You shout about the area you live in while working with someone else live tells everyone where that person also lives)

4) be able to hold an audiences attention and preform well for extended periods of time

5) present theirself as professional on all platforms. Able to take responsibility for owns self actions.

6) willing to sign contracts stating all legal matter needed including how money will be distrubuted between both parties.

7) able to follow site rules. Breaking rules will only result in bans that cause loss of livelyhood.

8) also we have to have chemistry and click well enough in a casual setting so as to be able to preform comfortably with one another.

Notice body preference was not in there? You approached this forum stating you want to partner up with a cam model WITH A CERTAIN BODY TYPE because you THINK it will make YOU more money. You weren't even proffessional enough to know what to actually look for in a potentional partner. To be frank, you sound like you are just seeking out a hot chick with big tits to "cam" with so you can get your rocks off and possibly make money, especially if you can ride off of her already established audience. You're looking for someone who has there foot in the door while all you've done is typed peace and love on a forum of cam models.

Obviously to preform well you need to be attracted to the other person but your approach is wrong. Take this as negative OR be professional and change your approach in the way you represent yourself and how you go about this.

PS .. more viewers=/= more money
Working as two means you have to split the money in half depending on the agreement (the woman will most likely be center of attention which might require a higher cut if you and herself are not selling her short) this means all that extra money results in the same if not less than you being solo.

again im staying on the topic and not mud throwing.

just because my target audiance is different from yours that doesnt make it wrong.

everyones different :) think of everyone else. not me

lots of people are amateurs and want to start somewhere.

Namaste :h: stay positive

Okay love, here's the thing.

When you say "everyone else" you mean "other dudes." Let's be honest there. And other dudes who've come here looking for partners have also been shot down.

Lots of people are amateurs and want to start somewhere, yes. I can't think of one instance where a female performer would have done better starting off as a couple show, instead of camming solo. It just doesn't happen like that. In this industry, as far as cis-het shows go, the girl is the main object of attention in the show. Period. She's carrying the show, you're there to act as a stand-in for the viewer's own dick. (or in fetish shows, stand-in for his fantasy dick).

You're going to get nowhere. You're Robin, advertising for Batman to come work with you. You need a girl much more than a girl needs you.

Genuine advice here: If you can't cam solo/show your talent, you have literally nothing of merit to offer us. The successful men in this industry figure that out, and hone their skills, and that's why they're successful (with or without a partner)

Couples camming can work, but it probably won't. I've cammed hundreds of times as a couple. Most here are dead on. Couples get a ton of viewers, but not a lot of tips. You'll make more, but she'll probably make far less. My girlfriend makes several times more solo with a fraction of the audience than we do as a couple. You're right in that guys would prefer watching a real cock vs a dildo, but they won't pay for it. Even if you find someone, she'll eventually figure out she's better off solo.

I think the guys that pay for it are looking for more than just something to jerk off to. There's plenty of that for free elsewhere. They're looking for interaction and/or a connection. Having a guy on cam changes that. A lot. The way guys talk and interact with my girlfriend when I'm around vs solo is apples and oranges. They're fare more chatty with her when she's solo (especially the ones that tip). Guys just seemed far more reluctnant to interact with her when I'm on with her.

Since you don't seem to get it, let me repeat my first reply in this thread:

very true thanks but I know there is woman out there that are seeking a male partner :) maybe ill be one of the lucky ones

Its all preference is how I see it. Some people like watching a girl and a guy have sex. some just like only watching one at a time. I always thought more options was always a good thing.

Ive always been polite its just people think its "impossible" for a girl wanting a cam partner as a male. I think its totally possible if I connect with people with similar interests :)

thanks you are really sweet and helpful.im making friends from such sweet woman with their own stories and how they want a partner as well tho. Im more then willing finding others that share my same interest. Peace n love

@AmiGold great point you made and I agree that is a thing to think about. Yet again it comes down to preference. I myself would rather watch a girl give a blowjob on the real thing then a dildo. its just preference.

im not here to really ask questions or have a debate if it works or not.

It works and i'm just seeking others that are wanting the same :)
Ive been messaged by very sweet ladies who want a male partner as well but distance can be an issue. Would be nice if chaterbate had its own forums where people could find others locally someway.

Peace n love!

It works and im looking for someone whos looking for a male partner like myself :)

thanks tho for showing the debate side of it. But to each is own. Perferance.

Im sure someone wants someone like me :)

Peace n love!

haha thanks you are really sweet. love the positive vibes :h:

Someone whos looking will find me :)

namaste

Whats with the bashing lol lets be positive!

Peace n love!

any ladies wanting to duo hit me up!

I highly recommend re-establishing yourself as a solo male performer before seeking a cam partner. Female models are constantly flooded with requests of guys who want to cam with us - if you are already established and professional you'll have much better luck getting ladies to take you up on your offer.

Im a nice positive person whos seeking the same :) If you are interested and want to know who I want specifically then ask me. :)

Im not here to debate, im not here to throw mud around, none of that.

Just looking for people that are looking for me :)

peace n love peeps! stay positive! :h:

you are really kind thank you

Couple cams work.

its just preferance.

I didn't ask a question. I merely stated that couple cams work and im looking for a partner.

Others are in the same boat like me so think about all them too :)

Peace n love! be positive people its the best!

im a good person and all this bashing n slander is so toxic.

all ive done is post a thread lol theres no way I can be a bad person based on posting a simple thread.

you can clearly see in the thread how I am.

Im just a person looking for another with the same interests to cam with.

there is others in my shoes as well think about them too.

Some people are fit for it and others arent. thats totally ok and normal.

cant always judge a book by its covers.

again stay positive people. :h:

Love always prevails:kiss:

Im a nice person thats slander im staying on topic the whole time. just read everything I said in this thread.

simply making a thread about couple camming doesnt make you a bad person lol. thats silly.

everyones different. :) no shame in that.

couple cams work and people are searching.

think of everyone else not just me.

Positive vibes

again im staying on the topic and not mud throwing.

just because my target audiance is different from yours that doesnt make it wrong.

everyones different :) think of everyone else. not me

lots of people are amateurs and want to start somewhere.

Namaste :h: stay positive

topic is couple cams

simply making a thread doesnt make you a bad person. thats silly. and slander.

people like me are searching. im not the only one.

peace n love.

Im never rude thats slander im a positive person. :)

Simply posting a thread doesnt make you a bad person thats silly and slander.

positive attracts positive :)

Peace n love!

again the topic is couple cams all that is toxicness and negativity mixed with slander.

I never asked a question in this thread lol.

simply posting a thread doesnt make someone bad.

all I did was post a thread lol this doesnt make someone bad or give you a reason to be toxic.

I have done nothing wrong in anyway in this thread.

there is plenty of people in the same boat. think of all them.

people can just read everything and its easy to see whos just bashing and not even staying on topic.

the very first thing I ever posted was be positive in the thread. its really easy to see

namaste

Im staying on the topic which is couple camming and people who are looking. anything else is just slander, toxic, negative.

my last thread was just simply a thread. thats it. lol. absolutely no reason to bash, or be toxic.

that doesnt make me a bad person or an excuse to be toxic at all.

there is no "rule" that a said person has to only solo cam in order to duo.

everyone is different. :)

my audience is different from yours and there is nothing wrong in that.

Im a good person.

Positive Vibes.

not everyone has the exact same story as that guy.

which proves the whole point of everyone is different.

make fun of a nice guy all you want its just more karma for me :)

bash all you want Ive said nothing wrong or done anything bad.

the last thread was just an example of toxic people are gunna be toxic.

Its super easy to tell in this thread who is and who isnt.

you can tell there has been people in this thread that actually care and are in the same boat.

all I have done is posted a thread and you assume all these negative things.

toxic and slander

people that actually care will read the words ive typed. and can clearly see :)

never judge a book by its covers

Peace n love!

I highly recommend re-establishing yourself as a solo male performer before seeking a cam partner. Female models are constantly flooded with requests of guys who want to cam with us - if you are already established and professional you'll have much better luck getting ladies to take you up on your offer.

Reactions: Lelo1

People will see whos toxic and whos not already in this thread.

its easy to see :)

:h:

haha you are so kind

namaste everyone

Reactions: Lelo1
Do you get it yet? Or shall I continue?

Why am I doing this? Because you don't fucking get it. When solo female models cam with dudes, they make LESS MONEY as a couple than they do as a solo model. Just because couples camming gets YOUR dick harder to watch, doesn't mean that it's what everyone wants to see. If couples camming was a foolproof money-maker, every girl would be doing it. But they're not. Many have even tried it, discovered it didn't make that much, and went back to solo camming. The vast majority of camworld customers want to see solo women, not a couple. This is for many reasons, some want to be able to fantasize that they're the one the model is interested in, some just aren't interested in seeing a dude at all. Either way, ladies make more than couples. If a model is going to take a hit to her income to cam with you, you need to giver her a GOOD REASON. You need to present yourself as professional an industry-savvy, not an oblivious brick wall who refuses to listen to advice. Models in this thread are repeating the same thing again and again and you're still acting like we're somehow off-topic (we're not) and even saying that we're being mean or "toxic" for saying that you need to be established and professional for ladies to consider working with you.

the last thread was just an example of toxic people are gunna be toxic.

Ah you do realize you were one of those toxic people doing toxic things on that last thread, right? Right?

And not to sound like the Greek Chorus here...but every response that a ladies have made here is good advice! With everything in life, if you want something you will have to WORK for it.

So stop, absorb all the advice that professional in this business have told you, and then think about how you should move forward.

People that get banned here are not welcome to sign up again.

Also I do not like this dude. So, nyeh. Bai.

He'll be back next year under the name danknamaste63 with the same profile pic, watch. Lol

If he does I am going to be volunteering immediately! “Come on buddy! Just a couple of dudes on cam together! What you said couples make bank!?” LMAO!

He'll be back next year under the name danknamaste63 with the same profile pic, watch. Lol

Times like these I really wish I could "love" posts like on facebook without it coming off as "hugs". You people make me laugh my ass off, daily. Thank you.

NAMASTE 2018 BITCHES AND SLUTS

Status
Not open for further replies.