AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chatuebate banned my account over 6 month ago

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2021
Moscow
Hello @punker barbie.
I have successfully streamed on Chaturbat. But a month later, my account was blocked due to the fact that I look too young. It was at the end of May 2021. Support wrote to me that I can return to the site after 6 months. Before the support message came to me, I did not know what the reason was and created several more accounts. I recently created another account and was blocked right after I uploaded the documents. I explained to the support by mail that half of 6 months had already passed. They apologized and said that I could start streaming again on November 29th. On November 30, I uploaded the documents again, but I received an error: " ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support." My appeal number: 18675897. The name of my first account: timofey_nikolaev
Second account name: timofei_nikolaev
Please help me. Email support is no longer responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.