AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate ability to broadcast has been susspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2023
hi @punker barbie my chaturbate ability to broadcast has been susspended. i was talking with a good friend of mine named Ole in password show. he is someone i known from elsewhere in another site a long time ago so he is basically like a lover to me. and i was the one who introduced him to chaturbate to sign in and support me through chaturbate and he spent quite a lot on CB tokens

so in few words

i got a little more emotional when he had told me 3 days ago that he had 6 days left to live. because he was battling the final days of stage 3 cancer... so i talked to him for the last time which had made me look sad and cry in the broadcast. and i had also revealed issues i had of my own to him to commisorate with him

but in the end of our show i told him ill message him on skype... the reason for this is because he was going back to the hospital, he he had revealed to me in the past that chaturbate couldn't work for him when he is in hospital because such websites are blocked from hospital Wi-Fi. and i needed to know how he is fairing.

right after that conversation i have not been able to broadcast because my broadcast had been susspended right after that

today i was messaged by Ole's Big brother telling me that he is already gone,

i know it is not right when a broadcaster is emotional on cam but we sometimes do not have control when bad news wil come alone... i could have signed off and come back when in right state of mind, but it seemed like a goodbye from him and furthur more i was in password show with him i didnt know it was going to be an issue

can you reinstate my ability to broadcast please? i have peopke and animals to take care of and chaturbate broadcast freeze earnings and ability to make more... he died trying to help me from the guilt about thinking he caused this for me. i simply unable to accept help from a recently gone person . please reconsider and reinstate my broadcasting

if you would know how much is it to handle to loose a loved one and a job at tha same time

my chaturbate my person code is ebjIUG

Attachments

• jj.png
    jj.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
"he is dead" with a smiley beside it... my god what a drama!

Does anyone believe this B.S Story?
the smiley image is beside "every received messages" in skype web... its an icon where one clicks in order to show a reaction to a message... but thank you for being so sensitive about my feelings

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution
"he is dead" with a smiley beside it... my god what a drama!

Does anyone believe this B.S Story?

The person didn’t put a smiley after the sentence. What you see in that screenshot is the icon that prompts you to click to OPEN UP the selection of emotions.

But to answer your question…no, I think the member told Annika a horrible lie because he didn’t want to just admit that he won’t be spending money anymore on her anymore.

Either way…I’m sorry, Annika, that you’re dealing with this. 😢

Upvote 0
I swear some of you have zero empathy and forget we do believe the things some of you say. I once had a guy do a long drawn out I'm dying situation and I felt really bad for cutting him off at the end of it all but he simply wouldn't die like he said he was going to and that's when I realized what a scam it was but to have someone you've known for a bit come in with the death bit you get taken by it at first. I cried on cam over it. That was before being a human being was no longer allowed.

Upvote 0
hey @cbhours help me reach @punker barbie concerning my suspended acc,i had no idea what happened to be honest,,,please help me my account name is miss_abianna

Its go time!

Time to pull out my top secret direct line to punker barbie!

Mariah Carey Christmas GIF by Apple TV+

.....what do you mean the numbers no longer in service!?

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

Sorry can't help, please start your own thread and be sure to include your username and tag punker barbie again.

• Funny!
Reactions: ElGato and Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.