AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Account Ban, please help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2019
@punker barbie

Hello! I was told by a few people to try and message on here in addition to chaturbate support emails in regards to a ban on my account and I am hoping to identify why I was banned and solve the issue so that my account may be unbanned.

My username is Princess_Kitty_Kaylee and recently my account was banned after documents that I have uploaded, so this leads me to assume that there was an issue with the documents. I am hoping to get it contact with someone directly so that I can either provide additional documents or find out what was wrong with what I provided and have the issue solved on my end with hopes to unban my account as I am who I say I am and the age I say I am.

I am a young adult trying to take care of her family, and the money that I earned in the past week was going to pay for my rent and medication and now I am desperate and scared and unsure about what to do. I really enjoyed the site and it had the chance to provide so many opportunities for me and my family , along with already talking to some amazing people in chat, I would hate to lose that for a mistake that I may have made and would do anything to clear the situation and have the ban lifted.

Please contact me as soon as possible, thank-you so much for your time.

@punker barbie

A quick update, I recently got an email saying my earned amount is going to be transferred to my bank and that the documents I uploaded worked for payment verification, however the account is still banned and was only banned after I updated the files ( which where previously verified ) . I would like to continue to use the site for income and again would like to know if it is possible for the ban to be lifted. I am also wondering if the funds are indeed going to be released.

Thank-you again for your time!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie One last add on, I realized now after checking that I must have left samsungs "selfie filter" on making my skin look much smoother and my eyes larger versus what they are in real life which in turn might have made me look younger than I really am. I can of course retake a picture sans filter ( like I did with my drivers licence photos, which were previously accepted ) if that is an issue as well. Again I apologize for making that mistake with the filter, I didn't for my previous ID application ( which was just my drivers license ) so if that was the issue of me looking young I can as mentioned retake the pic.

Sorry for all the messages! Just hoping the extra information provided can make things easier to fix.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie One last add on, I realized now after checking that I must have left samsungs "selfie filter" on making my skin look much smoother and my eyes larger versus what they are in real life which in turn might have made me look younger than I really am. I can of course retake a picture sans filter ( like I did with my drivers licence photos, which were previously accepted ) if that is an issue as well. Again I apologize for making that mistake with the filter, I didn't for my previous ID application ( which was just my drivers license ) so if that was the issue of me looking young I can as mentioned retake the pic.

Sorry for all the messages! Just hoping the extra information provided can make things easier to fix.

Sorry for the delay with this! I have contacted support and they have informed me the account is currently able to broadcast and earn tokens!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

Hello! My account has again been banned and I am unsure as to why. On the front page it said I could appeal by re-uploading my ID, which I have done, however it was denied with no additional comments. If you could help that would be amazing, thank-you!

My Username is PrincessKitty_Kaylee

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.