AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CHATURBATE ACCOUNT BANNED FOR ENGAGING IN SELF HARM (Baddie_squirte)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 8, 2024
Dear ACF folks,
dear @punker barbie,

Like many other broadcasters, I have been banned on Chaturbate for self harm. It happened on May 5th this year(2024). My host name is "baddy_squirte". It is a 3 months old account, verified and well kept. No Terms and Conditions violation had taken place during all that time. I built quite a fanbase on the platform and I would hate to lose it all now.

I got banned at the middle of the stream, while I would behave my normal self, not violating any rules till a user came and attacked me, body shaming me and using racist word on me. Then I retaliated.

I have sent an email to the support, from the email used to open my aaccoun (hannahjoseph435). Under the topic "Account banned; baddie_squirt". There has been a response of account permanently banned for engaging in self harm.

ACF, I had/have quite a big amount of tokens on my acount. 2,897 to be precise. Do you think Chaturbate will just keep all that money? Has there been many similar cases with other models? Any opinion wuold be helpful, guys.

Dear @punker barbie, I am begging you, would you please help me to clear up the situation? Is it possible to get my account back? Is it possible to withdraw my money, that I worked so hard for?

Attachments

• IMG-20240508-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20240508-WA0007.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 22
Retaliated how? I mean, it’s not saying you particularly engaged in self harm, it said you encouraged self harm, so did you tell him to maybe….. off himself? Or hurt himself in any way? I understand dealing with these dudes can be stressful at times, but you still gotta watch your mouth if you want to keep your bag.

Upvote 0