AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account banned for unknow reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2021
Good nigth @punker barbie my chaturbate account was banned yesterday septiembre 24, i have write to chaturbate support with no answer, could you help me please?
Muy username is : sweet_yin
And my numner reques is
(18302435) thank you so mucho, i Hope you can help me

Chaturbate is stealing at lot of people, closing accounts before they can cash out their money, they don't answer any email.
That's really bad I have more than 7000 tokens in that account plus the payment from the tokens before didn't appear this 7 of the month as they said. I don't want to feel like they won't pay but also they don't give me any response @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Good nigth @punker barbie my chaturbate account was banned yesterday septiembre 24, i have write to chaturbate support with no answer, could you help me please?
Muy username is : sweet_yin
And my numner reques is
(18302435) thank you so mucho, i Hope you can help me
I have confirmed that our Support team has contacted you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.