AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2020
Hello @punker barbie , I can see you get a bunch of these requests daily but I am hoping you can help with reactivating my account? User name xpapisix9inex. I can inbox you any other details needed. pleease help.. Any reply is appreciated!

Hello @punker barbie , I can see you get a bunch of these requests daily but I am hoping you can help with reactivating my account? User name xpapisix9inex. I can inbox you any other details needed. pleease help.. Any reply is appreciated!

Support states your account is under review and they will provide an update as soon as their review is complete.

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie , I sincerely appreciate your reply! Also, thank you for taking the time to inquire about this for me. I’ll follow up in a few days if I haven’t heard from support (case notes are sent to my email). Best regards😊

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie , I sincerely appreciate your reply! Also, thank you for taking the time to inquire about this for me. I’ll follow up in a few days if I haven’t heard from support (case notes are sent to my email). Best regards😊
hey @punker barbie , thank you for taking the time to read this. Just following up as I have not heard from support about unbanning my account. I understand they must handle a high volume of calls. I sincerely appreciate you as I don’t believe I may have heard any notice on my inquiry if it was not for you. I have hope that the decision on whether to unban my account will go my way. Upon review I hope support will see that there was nothing extreme (no urine, vomit, blood or even much anal) during my private shows. There was definitely taboo dirty talk but I was truly unaware ithat type of dirty talk is prohibited. I stated this to support and apologized. I also mentioned I will not engage in this type of dirty talk moving forward. Please let me know if I can provide any information to help my case. Thank you. Chaturbate username xpapisix9inex

Upvote 0
hey @punker barbie , thank you for taking the time to read this. Just following up as I have not heard from support about unbanning my account. I understand they must handle a high volume of calls. I sincerely appreciate you as I don’t believe I may have heard any notice on my inquiry if it was not for you. I have hope that the decision on whether to unban my account will go my way. Upon review I hope support will see that there was nothing extreme (no urine, vomit, blood or even much anal) during my private shows. There was definitely taboo dirty talk but I was truly unaware ithat type of dirty talk is prohibited. I stated this to support and apologized. I also mentioned I will not engage in this type of dirty talk moving forward. Please let me know if I can provide any information to help my case. Thank you. Chaturbate username xpapisix9inex

Support states they hae sent you an update regarding the status of your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.