AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2022
Chaturbate Username
grey27s
Good afternoon to everyone in this forum, it is very gratifying for me to be able to belong to this community since from here they have been able to solve big problems that have arisen in one of the main streaming pages, today I want to ask for your collaboration now that my account It was banned for no reason and it's really the only page I manage. I want to ask for your help so I can continue being part of the chaturbate community. I hope I can get prompt answers. My username is grey27s.

He confirmado que el equipo de soporte ha respondido a su consulta. Boleto #20893464
Good evening Barbie Punker, thank you very much for your timely and quick response, closing your comment and indeed the chaturbate support gave me an answer, but I still have doubts about the real reasons for the ban since in reality it was not as serious an offense as being banned permanently from the platform, I appreciate that you help me beyond what you indicate, since I really want to continue being part of the Chaturbate community and as I inform you, he did not commit such a serious offense as to end up being permanently blocked. Thank you very much for your maximum collaboration in this matter to be able to solve the problem, thank you very much

Upvote 0
What you consider serious and what CB considers serious are 2 completely different things.

The only one that counts here is CB since it is their platform and they are the only ones who get to decide what is serious enough for a permanent ban.

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20893464
Hi! I have been camming on Chaturbate for a few years now and only exclusively cam on CB now. In fact, they have been wonderful to me. I went through some serious health issues and the amazing support team couldn't have been better to me. My username on CB is AvaLotus. I've never had the issue I had yesterday in all my time camming on CB. I cammed yesterday, and when I went to transfer my tokens to cash I received the following message.:
  • Unable to cash out. Contact support if the problem continues.
After multiple attempts, I sent a support request and after 18 hours I still haven't received a response. I have never in all my time ever had this issue. Not sure why I wouldn't be able to cash my tokens? I even went to ask another model if they had the same issue (she didn't) and I tried to tip her as a than you and it wouldn't let me. I have never had support team take this long to respond to a support ticket and trust me that I have reached out to them soooo many times during this past difficult year of my health (the only response I got was an auto response saying they had received my inquiry). I know I am age verified because since they upgraded to the new verification every time I go on to cam my picture pops up. I can't think of anything else that would impact that. Anyway, I see several people reaching out to you and you being helpful - it was this thread that popped up when I tried to google search the issue. I truly appreciate any help you can provide! Ava Lotus

Upvote 0
Lo que consideras serio y lo que CB considera serio son 2 cosas completamente diferentes.

El único que cuenta aquí es CB, ya que es su plataforma y son los únicos que pueden decidir qué es lo suficientemente grave como para una prohibición permanente.

Good evening Darthro, I understand your comment and you are very kind to answer my concern, but now I have a question, what can I do to belong to the chaturbate community again as a model because I really want to continue being part of chaturbate, I ask for your collaboration Yes it is possible, it is in your power to help me in this matter. I am overwhelmed by the thought of not being able to belong to the community anymore. I await your response and I hope it is positive, thank you very much

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Thank you so much for any help you provided in getting this resolved! I just got a response from them today and I'm so relieved that everything is fixed. WHEW! I have been very concerned wondering what could be wrong. One good thing is that trying to research this issue led me to this forum. I had no clue this forum was even out there. EVERY cam model should know about this! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.