AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account suspended

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 9, 2026
1
0
0
Hello !

I got my account suspended in chaturbate . This happened a few months ago when i worked for a studio . Basically , they had a concept tips battle between me and an other model from there . We were in different rooms , each other on their chaturbate account but being live toghether . After a while , i was gone for a few minutes and when i retourned i just saw my account suspended.

I tried to send emails to the support , but i have no answer. Is anything that i can do ? Thank you!
 
Hello !

I got my account suspended in chaturbate . This happened a few months ago when i worked for a studio . Basically , they had a concept tips battle between me and an other model from there . We were in different rooms , each other on their chaturbate account but being live toghether . After a while , i was gone for a few minutes and when i retourned i just saw my account suspended.

I tried to send emails to the support , but i have no answer. Is anything that i can do ? Thank you!
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
 
Upvote 0