AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account was banned approximately 5 years ago.

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 29, 2026
1
0
0
Hello @punker barbie i really need your help my Chaturbate account was permanently banned approximately 5 years ago now, but i have no longer remember the username and even the email address associated with it. I really want to work in Chaturbate again this job is really important to me because this is just my source of income. I would really like to know if there any possibility of having ban reviewed whether i am eligible to use the platform again.
 
Hello @punker barbie i really need your help my Chaturbate account was permanently banned approximately 5 years ago now, but i have no longer remember the username and even the email address associated with it. I really want to work in Chaturbate again this job is really important to me because this is just my source of income. I would really like to know if there any possibility of having ban reviewed whether i am eligible to use the platform again.
For assistance with Chaturbate, please contact support@chaturbate.com
 
Upvote 0