AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate alert tip on screen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2018
Hello. I'm using OBS, and I saw girls displaying their tips on the screen with animations (sometimes little heart, nothing big/fancy, just simple). I would like to have it for myself on my show.
Is there a specific way to do it ? I found streamlabs/TipAlerts website, but they are for Twitch/youtube it seems?

Can someone help me set-up something, or give me hints/tutorial on how to set-up something real simple ?

Thanks!

They have a tutorial on their site.

It has been a while since I did it last, but I think it was adding your CB ID and then it works from there. It is not my site, so I am no expert on the matter. :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pookie_Fae
Upvote 0
They have a tutorial on their site.

It has been a while since I did it last, but I think it was adding your CB ID and then it works from there. It is not my site, so I am no expert on the matter. :)

I saw that step to add your ID, and done it. Do you know if there is a way to try fake tips or something? To test the settings? Thanks

Upvote 0
Make a 2nd account and tip yourself ;)
The minimum is 10$, so i'd have to buy this package to test? Isn't there fake tips or something? :(
The confusion is probably because on twitchalerts there is a way to test your settings without having to actually receive a donation/follow/subscriber. I suppose someone using a CB version of this sort of app would expect a similar option.

Upvote 0
That site is for testing apps and bots. Just be careful if you're going to be wanting to test out OBS with the tipping as you might end up broadcasting on the main site.

I made a new account with a different token for OBS there, so I won't have this problem(hopefully).
However i'm still struggling at how to make an animation after a tip on chaturbate through OBS. If anyone know someone selling a plug-in or have tutorials, or already made plug-ins, i'd be all in. Thanks

Upvote 0
If anyone wonder, support of chaturbate gave me this site : https://testbed.chaturbate.com , it is perfect to test everything you want, you have 1.000.000 tokens to test features!
I was just going to suggest using the testbed, there is never a need to purchase tokens when testing things on Chaturbate.. I am glad support pointed it to you :) once again.. never listen to people who do not cam when asking for camming advice. They don’t know what they are talking about 50% of the time and the other 50% is just them repeating what they heard from actual models or actual support

Upvote 0
I was just going to suggest using the testbed, there is never a need to purchase tokens when testing things on Chaturbate.. I am glad support pointed it to you :) once again.. never listen to people who do not cam when asking for camming advice. They don’t know what they are talking about 50% of the time and the other 50% is just them repeating what they heard from actual models or actual support
I'm just gonna say for any other/new models reading this it's incorrect. There have been so many members and regulars I have gotten from my couple years of camming that have helped me so much with technical things(programs, cams, programs, sites, stream, computer, mic....) that have made such a difference that I would not have such a nice set up currently without them. Don't listen to other models who put other people down.

If you go to the doctor, he never had an infection you have, he can still help you even though he never experienced it first hand, I believe.

Models- listen to people who want to help but are not manipulating you or want anything in return. Don't listen to models who put others down for no reason.

Xoxo Emma

Reactions: silici0
Upvote 0
I'm just gonna say for any other/new models reading this it's incorrect.
Not really, though. You may have gotten lucky and the members you encountered were actually more knowledgeable and in touch with what cam models actually need than most, but in general @Mila_'s comment is correct.

Upvote 0
Even if a member has useful knowledge to share, @Mila_ is still right in that they only know what they do because they've picked it up from talking to other performers about their experiences, or support. Unless they have been performers themselves, there is no way to have knowledge of the job firsthand, not sure what there is to argue about that. But I am glad someone once again has come out of the woodwork to defend these poor members against our cruelty. :clap:

Upvote 0
I'm just gonna say for any other/new models reading this it's incorrect. There have been so many members and regulars I have gotten from my couple years of camming that have helped me so much with technical things(programs, cams, programs, sites, stream, computer, mic....) that have made such a difference that I would not have such a nice set up currently without them. Don't listen to other models who put other people down.

If you go to the doctor, he never had an infection you have, he can still help you even though he never experienced it first hand, I believe.

Models- listen to people who want to help but are not manipulating you or want anything in return. Don't listen to models who put others down for no reason.

Xoxo Emma

Welcome to ACF, Emma, if you verify for the model’s only section you will never have to rely on members to help you fix your stuff again. Members for the most part do want things in return and do manipulate models with many tools including information, when you get information from models who share it openly you never take that risk, I am sure you have been manipulated by members in the past if you have been a model for 2 years. Of course there are also great members who are generous and kind and loving but it’s far from the majority and the road to hell was paved with good intentions. Get your information from the source (models, support) and you will be safer.

Your analogy needs a bit of tweaking. What these affiliate marketers who target models do is not comparable to a doctor fixing your infection. It is comparable to a person who didn’t go to med school giving instructions to a student of medicine on how to perform a surgery on a patient because he watched ER. Not smart to listen to these gurus.

Upvote 0
Members for the most part do want things in return
I do wonder, after her post, what she ended up trading for their ever-useful knowledge.

Upvote 0
The more time I spend on here the more I am thankful for this site and all the models that take their time to help all of us new models out. I am learning really quick that I need to think 10 steps ahead with every decision in this business. I've already seen models come into my room and silently empty it out, as well as my worked capped within the first few weeks of work. Its really hard to trust anyone, even for the most simple things. Everything has a cost. The deeper I get in the more daunting it gets. Thank you for your blunt honesty. I came in to read about the tip counter and got an extra bit of knowledge.

Upvote 0
Sorry, in this case testbed is not an option for test obs tipalerts. The chat system is not the same. Chaturbate changed the JSON of the chat system and the tips of the chat are not the same. On the other hand, the video functions and the obs token do not work in the testbed.

I guess they changed it to fight the spam bots.

Upvote 0
Hello Forum,

since this is my very first post on acf I try to be careful. So please do not flame me because doing some advertisement.

If anyone is searching for a tool to display tip messages, images, animated images and text and information about reaching goals on the video stream, my very first tool might be helpful:
TipTicker.
You can get it from https://www.cammodeltools.com

Please go to the downloads section and find there the setup archive.

You can test it full 24 hours while broadcasting. So if you broadcast 6 hours every day you can use it 4 days ... so the limit is only on your broadcasting time.
The limitation of 24 hours is mainly intended by the need to avoid lurking and recording chat histories from others.

Some features:
You install it on your PCs, no external services needed.
You buy it, you can use it, as much and as often as you like. You can install it on as many PCs as you like. Licensing will be on your model name.
No recurring fees.
You can have as many Settings as you like (I call these sets of settings, images, animations, timings and events, Designs or better TTDesigns) ... So depending on your show idea you can switch the designs as you like.
You can test your Design offline and on Testbed! This time does not count on your test usage. So develop your idea, test it until you like and then use it while broadcasting.
Your data is kept completely private. There is no call-back-home of the tool. All data is stored on your private pc. Promise!
Integration in OBS is done as a Browser Source.

Please give it a try, I think it does not hurt :)

Prices for a license start from 20 $/€ for the powerful basic license.

The installation and Quickstart guide is nearly ready. It will be made available in a few hours. Some tutorials will follow. And over the time I want to make available some TTDesigns as starters for public use.

If you think this tool us useful then please spread the word. If you have problems and or suggestions then please post your questions either on my forum, my contact form or here as a reply.

If this post is at the wrong place then I kindly ask the admins to move it to the right place.

Thanks
CamModelTools.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.