AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2019
Can anyone help me I have send dozens of e-mails to support asking what I was supposed to have done to get banned but can't get anyone to respond. A friend told me to try to get in contact with the " legendary Shirley "
But he didn't know her username on here can any one help ? Please

User name on CB is sixbanger

How do I get in touch with her. A mod friend on CB said she might be able to get some answers for me.
All the Cb site says is I " may have " broke the rules , but I have wrote to support numerous times asking what I was supposed to have done.
They refuse to give me any reply. I don't cam so if I broke a rule why won't they tell me what it was.

Dear Miss punker barbie if you can find out what this is all about it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Upvote 0
Im asian_love05 of chaturbate... i was banned in chaturbate for days now but yesterday suddenly i was unbanned i felt so much better but after like an hour of broadcasting my account has been banned again and im getting no replies in support .... all i want to know is could i ever get my asian_love05 account back? or am i be forever banned in chaturbate .. i really need to work for my family and this is the only thing i do for living im so stress pls i hope u can help me out ..,

Upvote 0
I'm sorry Asian_love05 . I'm afraid I can't help. My account " sixbanger " was banned almost 2 weeks ago and I'm still trying to find out why. I don't cam but got banned anyway.
Maybe " punker barbie " can help you too. I don't know but good luck. Support won't give me any answers either. That's why I was trying to find out something here.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry Asian_love05 . I'm afraid I can't help. My account " sixbanger " was banned almost 2 weeks ago and I'm still trying to find out why. I don't cam but got banned anyway.
Maybe " punker barbie " can help you too. I don't know but good luck. Support won't give me any answers either. That's why I was trying to find out something here.

Support has informed that they have sent you a response in regards to your account.

Upvote 0
Im asian_love05 of chaturbate... i was banned in chaturbate for days now but yesterday suddenly i was unbanned i felt so much better but after like an hour of broadcasting my account has been banned again and im getting no replies in support .... all i want to know is could i ever get my asian_love05 account back? or am i be forever banned in chaturbate .. i really need to work for my family and this is the only thing i do for living im so stress pls i hope u can help me out ..,

I have confirmed with support that your account is unbanned and able to broadcast.

Upvote 0
punker barbie was that " Support has informed that they have sent you a response in regards to your account. "
Addressed to me or asian_ love because I still have not got any response from them

Upvote 0
punker barbie was that " Support has informed that they have sent you a response in regards to your account. "
Addressed to me or asian_ love because I still have not got any response from them

Support messaged you yesterday in regards to your account "sixbanger". If you did not receive the email please check your spam inbox or if you have an alternate email address it may have been sent to that inbox instead. If you still can not find the message feel free to contact support with the email you used to create the account.

Upvote 0
I have got two e mail address and I checked both and the spam folders for both.
There is nothing in either. On my account page next to my username is a bell with a dot in it.
When I click on it a drop down box appears with update at top, and it says loading but nothing ever loads ???
I wrote to support again and asked them to resend any reply. I'm waiting again
Thank you Punker barbie

Upvote 0
I have got two e mail address and I checked both and the spam folders for both.
There is nothing in either. On my account page next to my username is a bell with a dot in it.
When I click on it a drop down box appears with update at top, and it says loading but nothing ever loads ???
I wrote to support again and asked them to resend any reply. I'm waiting again
Thank you Punker barbie

I've confirmed that support received your email again and responded once again about the status of your account. This response went to your outlook email address.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry for the bother punker barbie but I don't know where they are sending them to.
I wrote them again and told them to please send to outdrs or wildblue
Hopefully I will get the next one.
Thank you for you time you have been an angel
Thanks again
sixbanger

Upvote 0
Sorry for the bother punker barbie but I'm back to you for help.
There was a mix up on the credit card and they said when the charges were reinstated that they would unban.
The credit card company said they was notified January 1. I've wrote them 3 times now telling them that the charges were reinstated.
But they are back to no response.

Thank you ever so much
six_banger45

Upvote 0
Sorry for the bother punker barbie but I'm back to you for help.
There was a mix up on the credit card and they said when the charges were reinstated that they would unban.
The credit card company said they was notified January 1. I've wrote them 3 times now telling them that the charges were reinstated.
But they are back to no response.

Thank you ever so much
six_banger45

Support states that they have sent you a response to your recent email.

Upvote 0
Thank you barbie

They want me to send my conformation from the bank.
I could have done that 3 weeks ago if they would have answered me.
Thank you so much your an angel. Even with the mean looking cat lol
You should take over support. Seems like your the only one that can get any thing done.

Upvote 0
Thank you barbie

They want me to send my conformation from the bank.
I could have done that 3 weeks ago if they would have answered me.
Thank you so much your an angel. Even with the mean looking cat lol
You should take over support. Seems like your the only one that can get any thing done.

Thank you so much for the compliment; however, I confirmed that support emailed you requesting confirmation from your bank on January 2.
Happy that everything has been sorted out.

Upvote 0
If they e mailed me on January 2 about conformation. I didn't get it.
I have had the documents I just sent them since about January 3.
I wrote them 4 or 5 times telling them that the charges had been reinstated, because I called the bank when I got the documents and ask them if the vendor had been notified
They said that they were notified on January 1

But thank you for the help you have really been a god sent

Thank you again

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.