AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Hi. I've been banned on chaturbate for absolutely no reason. Any ideas on how I can resolve this issue?
I really did enjoy using the site. Especially Broadcasting on it. I even bought tokens.
I know have 100 tokens on a banned account...
Can someone please help me.

Hi. I've been banned on chaturbate for absolutely no reason. Any ideas on how I can resolve this issue?
I really did enjoy using the site. Especially Broadcasting on it. I even bought tokens.
I know have 100 tokens on a banned account...
Can someone please help me.
Please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com for assistance.

Upvote 0
Hey I have two accounts that were banned every time I use the card to pay for tokens was it loads it gets banned b0st0n32 and tuosito32 which I just bought $20 worth of tokens and it’s banned please help me dude !!

Upvote 0
Hey punker Barbie Can you help me unbanned this accounts I buy tokens and it gets banned b0st0n32 & tuosito32 thanks dude please keep me posted unfortunately the email I have on chaturbate I lost the password to
I did they don’t answer me and the emails are old so I don’t know there passwords

Upvote 0
Hey I have two accounts that were banned every time I use the card to pay for tokens was it loads it gets banned b0st0n32 and tuosito32 which I just bought $20 worth of tokens and it’s banned please help me dude !!
If you have a banned account, you cannot make a new one and definitely can't use the same card to buy tokens.

If you're banned you're banned. No matter what name you try to use on the site.

Upvote 0
Hey punker Barbie Can you help me unbanned this accounts I buy tokens and it gets banned b0st0n32 & tuosito32 thanks dude please keep me posted unfortunately the email I have on chaturbate I lost the password to
You must email in from the email address on file for the account. If you no longer have access to the email address on file, please let Support know that so they can try to verify your identity in a different way.

Upvote 0
[USER = 4828] @punker barbie [/ USER]Hi, I'm Nathasha, I'm a model currently active on Cahturbate, and 30 minutes ago I received a report that it was banned and I'd love to get in touch with you. I am very worried and did not do anything wrong. I was in a pvt program, and the user wanted us to play role-playing games, I am of legal age, I confirmed. and he wanted me to be a minor, I had already played with him before ... so I said a special age and they banned me. I need help please. Thanks a lot: arghh:

Upvote 0
[USER = 4828] @punker barbie [/ USER]Hi, I'm Nathasha, I'm a model currently active on Cahturbate, and 30 minutes ago I received a report that it was banned and I'd love to get in touch with you. I am very worried and did not do anything wrong. I was in a pvt program, and the user wanted us to play role-playing games, I am of legal age, I confirmed. and he wanted me to be a minor, I had already played with him before ... so I said a special age and they banned me. I need help please. Thanks a lot: arghh:
Please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com or provide a username for further assistance.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.