AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate banned me 28 times for no reason and now ignored?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

needcamhelp

Banhammered
Apr 9, 2014
Chaturbate please respond to me as I have been banned yet again now user 18cuteasian and emailing you for 5 days now. I have been banned 28 times for no reason in less than a year and each time I have to go through this losing money crying with no sleep cause I cant make money and been emailing them trying to fix the constant no reason banning and unbanning for months and now I am banned yet again and they dont seem to be responding. I have made new accounts and someone at chaturbate keeps banning them after a few hours. I got one new account up for a whole day and earned 7000 tokens and boom banned the next day and that one after emailing and a day later getting a reply asking for my username when they could have looked it up by my email I get the reply of

"suspected violation of our terms of service. " when I did nothing wrong.

I love chaturbate and its my life please reply to me and help me. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Reactions: paige_orion
Re: Chaturbate banned me 28 times for no reason and now igno

Chaturbate please respond to me as I have been banned yet again now user 19cuteasian and emailing you for 5 days now.
This ain't Chaturbate, dude. This is an online forum where we occasionally have discussions mentioned chaturbate, among a gazillion other topics.

I'm sorry that Chaturbate sucks for you. Perhaps after 28 bans its time to look into different sites.

Jessi said:
Chaturbate please respond to me as I have been banned yet again now user 19cuteasian and emailing you for 5 days now.
This ain't Chaturbate, dude. This is an online forum where we occasionally have discussions mentioned chaturbate, among a gazillion other topics.

I know that but I know they read this forum and people have got help here from them.

AllisonWilder said:
I'm sorry that Chaturbate sucks for you. Perhaps after 28 bans its time to look into different sites.

I cant as the only one that compares which is MFC also wont even as much reply to me cause I am asian.

Also anyone wondering why I came here to post this be advised I have got a response from chaturbate here before when they didnt reply on emails.

I cant help but think that if you've been banned this many times, you must be doing something wrong. If chaturbate is the only site that works for you but you keep getting banned, it's not really working. Maybe this isn't the right path for you.

be advised chaturbate cant send to hotmail cause after I emailed them this "I been emailing u for 5 days from my hotmail about my 18cuteasian account being banned? Please help me"

Hotmail, Live, and AOL is currently not accepting emails from Chaturbate at this time

We recommend using another email provider

HOW TO CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS:

Go to "My Profile" and click on the "Settings & Privacy"

1. Delete old email address
2. Place new email in form
3. Click "resend" verification

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service. Any tokens currently held in your account will be disbursed to you on our next payment date.
Thank you,
Customer Support

which they still have not told me whats going on or fixed it.

needcamhelp said:
AllisonWilder said:

I cant as the only one that compares which is MFC also wont even as much reply to me cause I am asian.

???

Am I missing something information here?

AnabelleLeigh said:
I cant help but think that if you've been banned this many times, you must be doing something wrong. If chaturbate is the only site that works for you but you keep getting banned, it's not really working. Maybe this isn't the right path for you.

But I have made loads of money and each time been unbanned and been on the site almost a year. Like I said there are not any other sites like it for me.

MintyFlowers said:
needcamhelp said:
AllisonWilder said:

???

I think MFC keeps women from some countries from joining.

Reactions: JickyJuly

Shaun__ said:
MintyFlowers said:
needcamhelp said:
AllisonWilder said:

???

Yes and she is in the United States and I am not but MFC wont even respond to our emails which sucks.

needcamhelp said:
Yes and she is in the United States and I am not but MFC wont even respond to our emails which sucks.

Do you know if you reside in a country where camming is illegal?

needcamhelp said:
Shaun__ said:
MintyFlowers said:
needcamhelp said:
AllisonWilder said:

???

Did you not make a thread a while ago, claiming you were in the UK or a country that camming was not illegal in??

Edit: I may have mixed you up with someone else.

This is something we see way too often here. While CB does tend to ban first, ask questions later, and it's usually over something silly, 28 times is excessive and I would personally GTFO. If MFC isn't responding to you, it's probably because you're in a country where camming is illegal (like the Philippines), which COULD be why CB keeps banning you. The issue is not that they "don't hire Aisans", the issue is that camming is illegal in many Asian countries, and the websites don't want the law coming down on them.

If you don't actually live in a country where camming is illegal, try Streammate. While the payout is lower and the atmosphere is different, the traffic, and most importantly, the PAYING traffic, is much higher, which many models find leads to a higher personal profit overall.

Also, personal recommendation here, but use gmail. Hotmail is very out-dated and not quite as secure.

needcamhelp said:
Chaturbate please respond to me as I have been banned yet again now user 18cuteasian and emailing you for 5 days now. I have been banned 28 times for no reason in less than a year and each time I have to go through this losing money crying with no sleep cause I cant make money and been emailing them trying to fix the constant no reason banning and unbanning for months and now I am banned yet again and they dont seem to be responding.

Are you in the Philippines?

Are you making your own account or having someone in another country make it?

Are you using A VPN?

Is Chaturbate setting your payment rate at 3 cent a token or 5?

SweetSaffron said:
The issue is not that they "don't hire Aisans", the issue is that camming is illegal in many Asian countries, and the websites don't want the law coming down on them. .

Nonsense , in fact Chaturbate even has a Philippines filter to display just the models from those locations. If they didnt want models from there they would completely remove ALL of them.

There are also plenty of Colombian and Romainan models working on Chaturbate. Isn't camming illegal there too?

:think:

nzhere said:
SweetSaffron said:
The issue is not that they "don't hire Aisans", the issue is that camming is illegal in many Asian countries, and the websites don't want the law coming down on them. .

There are also plenty of Colombian and Romainan models working on Chaturbate. Isn't camming illegal there too?

Umm. no.

nzhere said:
SweetSaffron said:

Nonsense , in fact Chaturbate even has a Philippines filter to display just the models from those locations. If they didnt want models from there they would completely remove ALL of them.

We werent talking about Chaturbate we were talking about MFC. That site wont even reply an email to us Asian models let a lone let us work.

There's asian girls in the top 100 of Miss MFC every month.. being asian has absolutely nothing to do with it.

and why are you messaging MFC? i thought your issue was with chaturbate

It is about Chaturbate. Someone recommended earlier in the thread that she join MFC and she explained that she tried but no one returns her messages.

needcamhelp said:
nzhere said:
SweetSaffron said:

We werent talking about Chaturbate we were talking about MFC. That site wont even reply an email to us Asian models let a lone let us work.

I'm probably being too overly sensitive but please stop stating your issue as you have above. As Saffron already said, MFC do not have anything against hiring Asian models.

ETA: And I'm assuming you are from one of the countries that see camming as illegal so that would be your reason and if not you have been given a lot of good advice in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.