AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Bitcoin

• Thread starter Deleted member 60615
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 60615

Firstly, I would like to start off by saying that I am new to this site. Hello everyone.

Pretty much I had tried doing the payment directly to my bank but it failed as I needed two verifications. So what I did is I switched to bitcoin payout instead, when they returned my tokens and it got converted. June 5th, 2021 is when the payout successfully happened as it was a daily payout request. I used blockchain for this request. It is now the 8th and I still haven't received it. I received emails but I still don't quite understand it very well. Will I still receive my payment or what do you think is happening? I'll post some screenshots so you will get a better understanding of it.PAYMENTPAYMENTPAYMENT.pngPayoutpayoutpayout.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has an answer for this, I would be delighted to hear.

Upvote 0
1623242480742.png
Not long got this! Today is the third business day and it is currently 13:46pm - 1:46pm UK time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
So usually that's the email you have to look out for for your payment. Typically I receive mine 2 days after the payout period ends, though it can get delayed by a day or so.
Thank you! yeah. Basically I requested it as a daily payout, just hope it comes soon! just been paranoid aha.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Thank you! yeah. Basically I requested it as a daily payout, just hope it comes soon! just been paranoid aha.
Put the wallet address where you asked for the payment to be sent into a block explorer and it will tell you if there are any transactions still waiting for conformations on the block chain. If the transactions not showing on the blockchain then it hasnt been sent or was sent to a different address. If you cant locate the transaction with your wallet address then ask cb for the transaction ID and run the search with the transaction ID and then ctrl+f searching for your wallet address in the list of addresses paid, if it's still not there take screenshots and email them again with evidance that the payment wasnt sent.

Upvote 0
Put the wallet address where you asked for the payment to be sent into a block explorer and it will tell you if there are any transactions still waiting for conformations on the block chain. If the transactions not showing on the blockchain then it hasnt been sent or was sent to a different address. If you cant locate the transaction with your wallet address then ask cb for the transaction ID and run the search with the transaction ID and then ctrl+f searching for your wallet address in the list of addresses paid, if it's still not there take screenshots and email them again with evidance that the payment wasnt sent.

My bitcoin address changed for some reason, so I had a different address to the one I gave to chaturbate, update: I contacted chaturbate support and asked for the bitcoin address that I entered in for my payout, still waiting for them to contact me, it's currently 1:27am uk time and still nothing.

Upvote 0
My bitcoin address changed for some reason, so I had a different address to the one I gave to chaturbate, update: I contacted chaturbate support and asked for the bitcoin address that I entered in for my payout, still waiting for them to contact me, it's currently 1:27am uk time and still nothing.
Sometimes wallets or other platforms you use for accepting BTC will change addresses after each use. I know the app I use will constantly change the receiving address, however I can still receive BTC using any of the old addresses. Not sure if this is the case but it could be why you have different addresses.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
yep like @Nigerian Prince said, most wallets now will give you a new address every time you pull it up but they all resolve back to your wallet. You might be able to find the address you gave them in your payment settings, been a while since I changed those settings so not 100%. but either the wallet address you gave them or the transaction id will give you full details for the payments they sent.

it looks like the average transaction time at the minute is about 12 minutes, a few days ago it was averaging 22 minutes, given that they said the transaction was sent a few days ago it should have been confirmed by now.

which wallet are you using?
Is the wallet synced to the blockchain? (usually an option in the wallet to re-sync)
Have you received payments to that wallet before?
You might have the ability to pull the address from history (some wallets keep track of addresses that have been generated, some don't).

Upvote 0
yep like @Nigerian Prince said, most wallets now will give you a new address every time you pull it up but they all resolve back to your wallet. You might be able to find the address you gave them in your payment settings, been a while since I changed those settings so not 100%. but either the wallet address you gave them or the transaction id will give you full details for the payments they sent.

it looks like the average transaction time at the minute is about 12 minutes, a few days ago it was averaging 22 minutes, given that they said the transaction was sent a few days ago it should have been confirmed by now.

which wallet are you using?
Is the wallet synced to the blockchain? (usually an option in the wallet to re-sync)
Have you received payments to that wallet before?
You might have the ability to pull the address from history (some wallets keep track of addresses that have been generated, some don't).
This is my first time using blockchain, I gave them my BTC Wallet. I am still trying to figure out how to use everything but yeah nothing has gone through and like @Nigerian Prince said I should've gotten an email that it was sent but still nothing.

Upvote 0
Problem is too, I forgot my bitcoin address that the payment was too on my account as the bitcoin address was changed.

Upvote 0
Problem is too, I forgot my bitcoin address that the payment was too on my account as the bitcoin address was changed.
If you go into the cb payment settings it might show you the address there. IMO cb should really put the transaction ID into the email when they say you have been paid via bitcoin.
Which wallet are you using? some wallets will keep a record of the addresses they have generated so you might be able to find it that way.

Upvote 0
@KingMarti I requested it for it to go into my bitcoin wallet then a few days later my address was changed
1623329274037.png
I got this email from them today, I updated my bitcoin address but they said that it won't affect it.
1623329324315.png

1623329464416.png
I requested it from this daily payout on June 4th, 2021 as a Daily payout.

I did this all on blockchain, it's really frustrating now.

Upvote 0
@KingMarti I requested it for it to go into my bitcoin wallet then a few days later my address was changed
View attachment 88565
I got this email from them today, I updated my bitcoin address but they said that it won't affect it.
View attachment 88566

View attachment 88567
I requested it from this daily payout on June 4th, 2021 as a Daily payout.

I did this all on blockchain, it's really frustrating now.
When you say the wallet address changed I am assuming that we are talking about the address it gives when you click receive, right? and not the wallet ID that you use to login.

If that's right you can access the previously generated addresses following this guide from their FAQ:
Where can I view previously used addresses within a wallet?

In Settings > Wallets & Addresses, click on Manage to the right of each category.
Scroll down to Used Addresses, click Show, then click OK when prompted.
You'll now see a list that includes every address generated within that account, with the corresponding balance on the right.
Please note that, when you send bitcoin or bitcoin cash, your Blockchain wallet automatically selects addresses to spend from. That's why the current balance of an address can be different from the total received value.

Once you have the address you can check search it on a block explorer and when CB gets back to you you can confirm they sent it to the right place.

Upvote 0
When you say the wallet address changed I am assuming that we are talking about the address it gives when you click receive, right? and not the wallet ID that you use to login.

If that's right you can access the previously generated addresses following this guide from their FAQ:

Once you have the address you can check search it on a block explorer and when CB gets back to you you can confirm they sent it to the right place.
Yes, the bitcoin address when I click receive. Not the wallet ID.
Also, nothing shows up in the history of it being changed.

With the bitcoin address that they sent it too, I only have this d9WctKjcxvZ86N nothing before that. Can there possibly be some sort of delay? or something.

Upvote 0
Yes, the bitcoin address when I click receive. Not the wallet ID.
Also, nothing shows up in the history of it being changed.

With the bitcoin address that they sent it too, I only have this d9WctKjcxvZ86N nothing before that. Can there possibly be some sort of delay? or something.
Delays are normally hours not days on the bitcoin network.
If it say's there's no used addresses then the address when you click receive shouldnt have changed. I would double check the part of the address you have against the other avalibule addresses like bitcoin cash, or the bitcoin exchange wallet (I noticed they have 2 separate wallets, one is private key and the other is exchange) and see if you can match it up.

Otherwise all you can really do is wait for cb to reply with further information.

Upvote 0
Delays are normally hours not days on the bitcoin network.
If it say's there's no used addresses then the address when you click receive shouldn't have changed. I would double check the part of the address you have against the other avalibule addresses like bitcoin cash, or the bitcoin exchange wallet (I noticed they have 2 separate wallets, one is private key and the other is exchange) and see if you can match it up.

Otherwise all you can really do is wait for cb to reply with further information.
I have checked it all, still nothing with the payment. I have contacted them again and again and they keep saying the same thing that payment has been sent but it makes no sense as It would of went into my account regardless of the address changing.

Upvote 0
I have checked it all, still nothing with the payment. I have contacted them again and again and they keep saying the same thing that payment has been sent but it makes no sense as It would of went into my account regardless of the address changing.
If they are saying the payment has been sent, push them to send you the transaction ID. That way you can check with the partial address you have (the one you told them to send the payment too) if the payment was sent.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.