AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate down

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems ok now.
Until you not go into: detailed income stats. then is showing try again later. This is how it started i tried transfer tokens to cash around 7pm polish time and my tokens disappeared >Still detailed income stats not working for me, everything else yes. so they still fighting with tokens issue or maybe preparing site for dac....?

Upvote 0
How is for others? Can you open detailed income stats? For me still not working
I just get "try gain later" no cb branding or anything on the page...guess they are still doing work.

Upvote 0
I noticed that the tag filter had moved but just thought maybe I'd done something with the interface without realising. Could be possible that those changes had bugs, absolutely.
Yess ,2 days ago at night , searching filters was in long separate window on right side . Then it disappears for me, but yesterday my friend had like this. Now is also on the right but as a small option , not on half page anymore :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.