AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate I.D verification and ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2016
MFC Username
AshDagger
So I know there are tons of these but I need to rant
So I have had a chaturbate account before, but left because of personal life stuff. I deleted that account.
Well recently i decided to come back and i made a new account days before actually starting to use it

So i set up my account last night and get everything in order accept for my id verification. I wasn't planning on doing anything. Just wanted to go online and see some potential fans and just basically say hello and talk to some people. So I get all ready and start camming. I am on cam for maybe 5 minutes before I get banned for apparently being underage ( noted i am fully clothed and literally just talking)...So i take pictures of my passport and all that jazz. I also emailed support just to let them know it was silly i got banned.

So after 8 tries of submitting my photos. I literally have like 20 photos of me with my passport on my phone now...I still have not been verified. My last couple of pictures were very clear. The only difference was i had makeup on but no makeup on my I.D. I have done this before and looked almost completely different with no problem getting verified.

I would try other cam sites but, everything else I have seen isn't super chill and laid back as chaturbate. I like to just talk and hang out with people before actually getting down and dirty

Reactions: canman17
It's an adult site, so it doesn't matter if you were "fully clothed and just talking".

CB banning is not uncommon.
If there is any doubt about being under age, you are banned first, and questions dealt with later.
All is not lost, as CB support will probably get around to unbanning you in a while.

You can determine from ACF threads below that it's not uncommon, give careful attention to this advice on the subject from @DeezNA

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...-information-saying-you-are-old-enough.23346/
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/banned-from-chaturbate.22303/
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/banned-terminated-on-chaturbate-without-reason.18313/
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...d-another-model-banned-from-chaturbate.22951/

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
The only difference was i had makeup on but no makeup on my I.D. I have done this before and looked almost completely different with no problem getting verified.

I can't believe I'm about to say this because normally I think their customer service is awful but I agree with CB on this one

If you look totally different from your ID because of your makeup then they are right to be cautious. Everyone normally looks a little different to their ID photos but if your makeup makes you look like 2 different people then what else could you expect.

From my experience, Chaturbate's general email support sucks at life. Their other support departments / handles are barely better. Whenever I have an issue I actually tweet at them and ask for an email handle that will actually be responsive to the issue. I think I've got the email address to the individual that handles a lot of the model-side of things, I would have to go back and review sent / received email and possibly old tweets, but if you want I can see if I can't get that for you.

Try myfreecams. you can chat all night without taking off clothes if that's what you want to do.

I had them ban my account after broadcasting for about 2 or 3 minutes. The picture was black, had the cam pointed at the side of my computer desk (was only broadcasting to look at settings and fps).

I don't know why I can't behave myself...

• Funny!
Reactions: TacoBelle
I can't believe I'm about to say this because normally I think their customer service is awful but I agree with CB on this one

If you look totally different from your ID because of your makeup then they are right to be cautious. Everyone normally looks a little different to their ID photos but if your makeup makes you look like 2 different people then what else could you expect.

Well considering i used the exact same clear photos I used on CB on MFC. I don't think my photos were an issue at all. I got verified in about an hour on MFC. I just think CB sucks and even if I do get unbanned I will not be going back

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
So I know there are tons of these but I need to rant
So I have had a chaturbate account before, but left because of personal life stuff. I deleted that account.
Well recently i decided to come back and i made a new account days before actually starting to use it

So i set up my account last night and get everything in order accept for my id verification. I wasn't planning on doing anything. Just wanted to go online and see some potential fans and just basically say hello and talk to some people. So I get all ready and start camming. I am on cam for maybe 5 minutes before I get banned for apparently being underage ( noted i am fully clothed and literally just talking)...So i take pictures of my passport and all that jazz. I also emailed support just to let them know it was silly i got banned.

So after 8 tries of submitting my photos. I literally have like 20 photos of me with my passport on my phone now...I still have not been verified. My last couple of pictures were very clear. The only difference was i had makeup on but no makeup on my I.D. I have done this before and looked almost completely different with no problem getting verified.

I would try other cam sites but, everything else I have seen isn't super chill and laid back as chaturbate. I like to just talk and hang out with people before actually getting down and dirty

Email me your username shirley@chaturbate.com.

My account got banned, got age verified and account was unlocked. Is there anything else needed? Or any other concerns?

can this thread be locked before it turn into yet another "my account was banned shirley please help me because chaturbate support do nothing" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.