AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate kicks all viewers and says room needs password.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2021
Hello all and a nice weekend.

I have since yesterday a strange problem. My room kicks automatic all users and a window appears that the room needs a password. That happens nearly all 5 minutes. I have try to stream without bots and its the same. I try OBS software and the HTML broadcast system. I try Chrome, Firefox and Edge. And everytime the room kicks all viewers. I disabled Antivirus, check firewall and and and. Nothing helps. What can i do? Because so i cant start streaming. At the first two days i had not this problem.
I try different cams to. My main system specs are: Ryzen 9 3900x , RTX 3080, Gigabyte X570 Elite Mainboard, use at the moment onboard soundchip, 32 GB Trident Z 3600 DDR4 Ram, Logitech C922 Cam , 1000 Watt PSU and Windows 10 Pro. I want use the OBS software, because its much better then the HTML broadcast with audio quality. I play my songs with the software "Soundpad". Never had problems like this during streaming. Onyl on chaturbate. Hope someone can help me. The Chaturbate support didnt answer in the last two days. I made a test with a password protected room. Then no viewers will be kicked. But i need a public room without password protection.

THX for all help and greetings

Sensai1980

Last edited:
At the moment i am 45 minutes online without problems. What i do on a other way:

1. Start OBS and my Soundsoftware.

2. After few time i start my browser EDGE. Then go on chaturbate log-in and go to the "Own broadcast" tab to my chat.

3. Then i start my bots.

4. My second account i log in in a "private tab". I need this account to moderate some models and create banner, gifs and pictures for the girls.

I think it helps for me to start OBS a time before i open the browser and log in to chaturbate.

Greetings

Sensai

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.