AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate model banned me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2021
I have been watching this model for over a month spending lots of tokens on her. We developed a relationship together actually quite interested in each other. One day we went private she put on an outfit that she had purchased by my request we were enjoying each other and the next thing i know I was kicked from the room and banned can anyone explain why? And how do I know if it is permanate or temporailly . Thanks

you can ask her in 2 months, thats when bans are lifted automatically on cb. not sure if a model can ban permanently. you will have to refollow though, since a ban also unfollows you from her account.

Upvote 0
you can ask her in 2 months, thats when bans are lifted automatically on cb. not sure if a model can ban permanently. you will have to refollow though, since a ban also unfollows you from her account.
you can ban permanently also ., there is an option u can add the nickname and is banned forever .But better move on, something pissed her off, maybe only u enjoied that show , not her obviosly if she banned you in private .

Upvote 0
If by accident she will unban you,
she could also ban by accident ;) It happens, but when you have no other way to join her, you fall down on the 'move on' option.

you'll know if it's permanent after one month and have no other way to know it

Upvote 0
I've banned by accident in the past. it's easily done x

This, it really does happen.
I had a really great friendly model I had known for a very long time (I became a member for her, and she was the reason I first ever started tipping) ban me by accident. Also, silence me by accident without me even talking. Instead of PMing me, her computer and internet were not amazing, it can easily lag out and go slow and the wrong buttons was pressed. I know you may all think maybe she really did silence or ban me, but i 100% don't think she id (otherwise she would have blocked me on WhatsApp too) - she is Ukrainian, and not the type of woman who "cares" about hurting a virtual tipper/friend feelings lol. She was always very blunt with everything, which is one thing I adore/d about her (and any woman)

Upvote 0
Same here. A Russian model banned me and another user almost simultaneously completely by accident, but when I was unbanned 10 minutes later she had the world's most elaborate explanation for it. She was really upset about the accidental ban and behaved like she was trying to explain an intricate joke. I think I wrote "Hey, no problem, really!" 25 times over the next hour.

Anyhow, wonder if @sinvin is unbanned now ...

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404 and NotYou
Upvote 0
I accidentally ban/silence people all the time. I click on the name of the person I want to ban and at the same time someone tips or a notification moves the chat up and I click on someone else's name by accident. However I have never made that mistake in a private show because I have no reason to be touching my mouse or keyboard. As much as it sucks I suggest that you not only move on but completely forget about her. It will be totally awkward if you ask her about it in a months time when the ban lifts. 😕

Upvote 0
I had a model in my room. I was doing my thing. She was there about 10-15 mins.
She was throwing the gifs on the wall, trying to get my attention.
So, I click on her to engage in a PM, and she responds 15 tokens for PM.
I replied, "LOL Not in my house. You are in my living room where PMs are free."
She banned me. I made her a moderator. (I don't know if this does anything after being banned, but I think it is funny after someone bans you - make them Mod).

banMeCensor.png

Then just this weekend on Valentine's Day. I notice a model hanging out.
She is there 10 mins I click on her to engage in conversation but in her room.
I guess she notices that my cam is on with my moneymaker out in my hand, she bans me.
Now she is in my room, so she can see what is on camera. My junk was out when she got there.
So I made her moderator before I wasn't able to mess with her back.

bannedFeb14Censor.png

Upvote 0
I accidentally ban/silence people all the time. I click on the name of the person I want to ban and at the same time someone tips or a notification moves the chat up and I click on someone else's name by accident. However I have never made that mistake in a private show because I have no reason to be touching my mouse or keyboard. As much as it sucks I suggest that you not only move on but completely forget about her. It will be totally awkward if you ask her about it in a months time when the ban lifts. 😕
Maybe you didnt change the notification settings to mod and fans only?
It can make a huge difference in chat.

Attachments

• notset.jpg
    notset.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
Upvote 0
Maybe you didnt change the notification settings to mod and fans only?
It can make a huge difference in chat.

I don't think she means just with people joining and leaving the room, it can be plenty of other things that push the chat up and makes it difficult to click a name (users chatting, users tipping, bots/apps posting).
In any case, when things like this happen the best way to try to avoid accidentally clicking a wrong name is to scroll your chat up slightly, just enough, then all new messages, tips etc will appear below and you can have the chat remain as it is without moving. (hope that makes sense)

Upvote 0
seeing all these issues really makes me wonder why there's not a better interface to provide control over the chat aspect of these sites. what's really strange to me is that there doesn't seem to be a 3rd party who has developed anything, either.

i am referring to CB here, for the most part. the fact that the chat window will lose the previous conversation in the event you have to refresh or accidentally click something weird, boom, gone. also when the model goes into private, not sure what happens on the models end, but on the user end (thinking moderation purposes here) if you were having a dialog it breaks that connection and you can't communicate until they're back. now, i understand in private the model's focus is on the paying client, but there are instances where having the window of communication open is preferable.

it's just... weird to me. i assume proprietary and aged back-end, at this point "it is what it is" -- besides we still use it and they still make a killing... :|

guess i'm too used to IRC, been using it for *clears throat to censor* years... a little trivia for the sake of knowledge.. IRC is what twitch uses for their chat.

i suppose if anyone knows of anything..... :) (i am aware of shinemodel which i think it basically scrapes chat from the browser and re-organizes it)

Reactions: Missjessicajade
Upvote 0
seeing all these issues really makes me wonder why there's not a better interface to provide control over the chat aspect of these sites. what's really strange to me is that there doesn't seem to be a 3rd party who has developed anything, either.

i am referring to CB here, for the most part. the fact that the chat window will lose the previous conversation in the event you have to refresh or accidentally click something weird, boom, gone. also when the model goes into private, not sure what happens on the models end, but on the user end (thinking moderation purposes here) if you were having a dialog it breaks that connection and you can't communicate until they're back. now, i understand in private the model's focus is on the paying client, but there are instances where having the window of communication open is preferable.

it's just... weird to me. i assume proprietary and aged back-end, at this point "it is what it is" -- besides we still use it and they still make a killing... :|

guess i'm too used to IRC, been using it for *clears throat to censor* years... a little trivia for the sake of knowledge.. IRC is what twitch uses for their chat.

i suppose if anyone knows of anything..... :) (i am aware of shinemodel which i think it basically scrapes chat from the browser and re-organizes it)

The way to solve this is the offline private message system, like how many other camsites have, and CB did say they are working on this but it has been about 1 year now.

Reactions: Missjessicajade
Upvote 0
The way to solve this is the offline private message system, like how many other camsites have, and CB did say they are working on this but it has been about 1 year now.

Makes sense, and you know they have to have the log files somewhere... keep them around for X number of days for law enforcement or abuse/etc investigations.. really makes you wonder where the hold up is, possibly security related flaw sending wrong log to wrong window, idk.. total speculation :)

still doesn't solve the accidental kicks, bans, and janky overall implementation, but good to know about! ty sir!

Upvote 0
Makes sense, and you know they have to have the log files somewhere... keep them around for X number of days for law enforcement or abuse/etc investigations.. really makes you wonder where the hold up is, possibly security related flaw sending wrong log to wrong window, idk.. total speculation :)

still doesn't solve the accidental kicks, bans, and janky overall implementation, but good to know about! ty sir!

I think different "windows" for everything would/could help solve everything.

Stream to the left.
Chat to the right
Who has joined and left in a new "box/table/window" directly below the video stream - maybe below the "start pvt etc table"
Similarly, on the right, in a new "window" just below the "chat" have it post "bot/app" notifications.
And on the far right, in a slightly narrower but long vertical table, it could have the user list (this would be the full vertical height to cover the tables for chat + app/bots log.
So essentially you got a 4 Window/Table Layout for the UI (not sure how this could work on mobile though, but there will be a way I am sure)
Make the bottom two be independent for resizing, at least so you can increase the size vertically (resize one it would auto-resize the other).

Maybe you could even ake these as popout boxes too, so you have the option to move them where you want (or at least a picture in picture so it's not to a new complete window so you can then just hide them from view, otherwise it defeats the purpose of having rotating bots/apps messages for users.

I think something along this line could make it much better, easier etc for all.

Edit:
@punker barbie wondering if you could pass this idea along to see if it could be feasible?
Heck, does anyone else agree, disagree with this kind of idea? I am sure there could be alternative ways of doing it, but this is just a rough idea

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Makes sense, and you know they have to have the log files somewhere... keep them around for X number of days for law enforcement or abuse/etc investigations.....

More than a few days. Everything that you type in Cb is kept forever as best I can tell. You can download all of your own posts under your account.

I have thought about IRC forever. lol

Upvote 0
More than a few days. Everything that you type in Cb is kept forever as best I can tell. You can download all of your own posts under your account.

I have thought about IRC forever. lol
interesting! i'll look for it.

and yeah i've been on IRC for... a while :) still have some OG friends on there... and nothing can ever replace it, imo.

Upvote 0
Speaking of accidental bans, I've noticed that when I'm broadcasting on ManyVids Live it's ridiculously easy to accidentally click "Report Spam" next to a member's post in the chat, or to accidentally mute/ban them. I haven't actually done any of those things yet, but it's just crazy to me how those buttons (to do those things) come up so easily just by hovering your cursor over the member's screen name.

• Funny!
Reactions: lotacy
Upvote 0
haven't actually done any of those things yet, but it's just crazy to me how those buttons (to do those things) come up so easily just by hovering your cursor over the member's screen name.
LOL - i can imagine the frustration... just like when they started making TVs *too smart* and "easier for the consumer"... when you gotta have a team of scientist and engineers just to get the thing to show something it's not easier! i am all for innovation, *but* - if it ain't broke. don't fix it!

reading your comment reminded me years back on twitch I accidentally ignored the mod for a channel i frequented... for 5 months. it wasn't until one day someone was talking to themselves but referencing that mod's name... at least to me that's what it looked like, so when i ask why are you saying his name and that i hadn't seen him around... i was greeted with many confused responses and indications that he was in fact there.. long story short -- i googled how to see the list of ignored users (which was thru a 3rd party API back then) and when i loaded my ignore list it showed 3 ppl i unknowingly added over time. one of them sure enough was the mod with his name next to the date the ignore took place..... a whopping 5 months back! (he didn't find it as funny as i did, unfortunately, i guess all the times he was potentially engaging me and getting flat out ignored!! hah!)

anyways, here's to hoping there's an option to disable some of those hovering nuisances! for the sake of knowledge i will try to sign up and see; if nothing else perhaps there's an add-on extension. if i find anything i'll drop a reply!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
oh no, pls no messenger system like mfc. tip a model once and she will forever pm you the second you log on. that was one of the few things i liked about cb, you can just leave a room and no one bothers you.
damn...before adding annoying new "features" how about fixing lag first??? cb lets people pay up to 240tks/min in a prvt but doesnt bother to give us a lagfree experience...way to get rid of paying customers. im almost done with the site, technically its a desaster.

Reactions: tokensarentforkids
Upvote 0
I had a model in my room. I was doing my thing. She was there about 10-15 mins.
She was throwing the gifs on the wall, trying to get my attention.
So, I click on her to engage in a PM, and she responds 15 tokens for PM.
I replied, "LOL Not in my house. You are in my living room where PMs are free."
She banned me. I made her a moderator. (I don't know if this does anything after being banned, but I think it is funny after someone bans you - make them Mod).

View attachment 87208

Then just this weekend on Valentine's Day. I notice a model hanging out.
She is there 10 mins I click on her to engage in conversation but in her room.
I guess she notices that my cam is on with my moneymaker out in my hand, she bans me.
Now she is in my room, so she can see what is on camera. My junk was out when she got there.
So I made her moderator before I wasn't able to mess with her back.

View attachment 87209

Probably a studio monitor on the models account hopping room to room trying to get people to come to the models room so the real model has no idea who you are or that her account was in your room.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.