AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate models -- what kinds of apps/bots do you want?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2016
Twitter Username
@CodeAnonX
Chaturbate Username
codeanon
Hi all,

I write apps and bots for Chaturbate, usually for free (I enjoy it). Most people are looking for generic room management bots, which is totally fine, but I'd love to come out with something new and innovative. As models, what kind of app would be useful to you but doesn't exist yet?

Thanks for the input!

~CodeAnon

P.S. Here are some of the bots I've written. If you'd like a custom app/bot for your own room, feel free to reply on here or send an email to the address in my bio on Chaturbate.

Last edited:
Hmmm, Interesting question and I had one in my mind I've kinda been writing the requirements for.
I like having announcements - my other profiles where ppl can buy vids, my personal site, my twitter and other social sites.
I like to remind ppl who tip 25t to upvote me, and thank everyone who tips. ("remember to" - I hate the words "don't forget to")
I like having my rules also run thru (but I'd like to be able to /remind ppl what my rules list is, cuz mf's don't read)
I'd love a bot that lets me type in phrases I have to say often like my phrase for private shows, or my answers to questions they ask that are already in my bio.
I'd love an easy to use "boyfriend" list that highlights my favs, most have 3 levels.

Other ideas
I like games that give a reward to every guy who tips - dice, spins, etc...
I'd like to have one that allows me to type in a series of trivia questions and answers... I trigger when the question and the answer show.
Is there a way to track who tipped for a specific long term goal? Like a goal to buy a new toy and ppl can tip specifically for that, and it adds it up over time?

Hmmm, Interesting question and I had one in my mind I've kinda been writing the requirements for.
I like having announcements - my other profiles where ppl can buy vids, my personal site, my twitter and other social sites.
I like to remind ppl who tip 25t to upvote me, and thank everyone who tips. ("remember to" - I hate the words "don't forget to")
I like having my rules also run thru (but I'd like to be able to /remind ppl what my rules list is, cuz mf's don't read)
I'd love a bot that lets me type in phrases I have to say often like my phrase for private shows, or my answers to questions they ask that are already in my bio.
I'd love an easy to use "boyfriend" list that highlights my favs, most have 3 levels.

Other ideas
I like games that give a reward to every guy who tips - dice, spins, etc...
I'd like to have one that allows me to type in a series of trivia questions and answers... I trigger when the question and the answer show.
Is there a way to track who tipped for a specific long term goal? Like a goal to buy a new toy and ppl can tip specifically for that, and it adds it up over time?

I've written a bot that does most of the room management stuff you mention -- I call it G-Bot. Give it a shot.

Is there an app that would let me see the room "chat" and PM's at the same time?! Going back and forth drives me nuts.

That's not something apps can really do, at least not with the built-in PM function. I could write a bot that provides a "whisper" function -- i.e. type in the chat [/w username message] and it sends a message that only the other person can see.

You only write bots for Chaturbate? :cat:

Hi all,

I write apps and bots for Chaturbate, usually for free (I enjoy it). Most people are looking for generic room management bots, which is totally fine, but I'd love to come out with something new and innovative. As models, what kind of app would be useful to you but doesn't exist yet?

Thanks for the input!

~CodeAnon

P.S. Here are some of the bots I've written. If you'd like a custom app/bot for your own room, feel free to reply on here or send an email to the address in my bio on Chaturbate.

Hi Codeanon

I have an interesting idea for a bot.
I would like to describe it to you in details. How do I find you on Chaturbate so i can get hoir email address. As far as I know you can not search a profile by name there. Or is there a link in this forum to your Chaturbate profile? Thanks in advance. Regards

Hi all,

Thanks for the input!

~CodeAnon

I've done some browser-based stuff for MFC that kinda mimics bot behavior, but nothing I've released to the public. :D why do you ask?

code anon , i need some work done , your rooms on password for the address
how can i contact you
thanks

I've been playing roll the dice lately, but some of my tip items are more than a dice roll (for example, a dice roll is 22tks, but then I have lush control for x amount of time for 100+). Anytime someone tips for an item higher than the dice roll, they get both the thing they tipped for AND the dice roll bot will run, sometimes giving away tons of prizes at once. I really don't want to be giving away all this stuff for free, but people get upset and end up leaving if I explain that they can't have both the prizes and the item they tipped for.
So basically, if there was a way that the dice would only roll if someone tipped the exact amount, that would be awesome. :)

I've been playing roll the dice lately, but some of my tip items are more than a dice roll (for example, a dice roll is 22tks, but then I have lush control for x amount of time for 100+). Anytime someone tips for an item higher than the dice roll, they get both the thing they tipped for AND the dice roll bot will run, sometimes giving away tons of prizes at once. I really don't want to be giving away all this stuff for free, but people get upset and end up leaving if I explain that they can't have both the prizes and the item they tipped for.
So basically, if there was a way that the dice would only roll if someone tipped the exact amount, that would be awesome. :)
check the dice game your using , make sure its a known author
i can come have a look if you want some help
prowler

Hi all,

Thanks for the input!

~CodeAnon

Hi! I am REALLY interested in having a bot developed for me. I know exactly what I'd like it to do and there are a few apps that collectively already have the code written for all of the functions I would like to incorporate into this bot. I just started a couple of months ago but finally long enough to know precisely what I would like my room to do for me and I think EVERYONE would use it! Are you still offering to create one for us?

Thanks!!
GoodLittlePet (see me on CB or reply?) **Sorry All, I have never posted on here before :)

Is there an app that would let me see the room "chat" and PM's at the same time?! Going back and forth drives me nuts.

On Chaturbate, in the bots search field, type "Paid PM In Chat" to review a bot that sounds like it would satisfy your above-stated requirement.

I'm still a bit overwhelmed by the number of apps and bots available on Chaturbate! :p

I'd love a hidden cam app that has a counter like "keep it going". Meaning I set a minimum amount of minutes that the hidden cam show will last. Then users in my hidden cam show (I use tip multi goal for it) can tip to make the show longer. Let's say 120 tokens for an extra four minutes of show (30 tokens per minute in this case). Just like "keep it going" users can see how many of show are left unless they tip again.

There are some apps or bots that combine tip multi goal with keep it going but they don't create this behaviour.

There are some apps or bots that combine tip multi goal with keep it going but they don't create this behaviour.
Do you have the names of the app/bots that combine the behaviour (fellow Canadian?). I've looked around but I don't see anything that combines "keep it going" with a "multi-goal" type thing.

I've been looking for a starter project and something like this would be good. Just don't expect rapid results ;)

@codeanon So my girlfriend and I were camming together the other night and trying to figure out a game to play that was fun. We were thinking Truth or Dare.

Maybe a bot can be written in this sort of fashion:

User tips x, xx, y, yy amounts to initiate a Truth or Dare tip

x is Truth for Broadcaster A, xx is Dare for Broadcaster A
y is Truth for Broadcaster B, yy is Dare for Broadcaster B

User puts Truth or Dare request in Tip Note

If Broadcaster A or B deny request of Truth or Dare, User gets consolation prize Z,
or
Broadcaster A or B complete Truth or Dare

For setup. Broadcaster can make a list of consolation prizes for not completing Truth or Dare that populate random. Also next to the Token Tip for the Truth or Dare has an icon referencing Truth or Dare. Broadcaster can also select the Tip amount to initiate x, xx, y or yy for Truth or Dare. Maybe also a rules board for things that can not be asked for like say a broadcaster does not want to offer anal type things. Or maybe a two tiered tip like x, xx, xxx, xxxx for basic Truth and Dares, and more Complex. IDK these are all ideas.

That's all I can come up with so far. But its a start if someone can build on this idea and put it into a Bot. I think it would be pretty fun!

-Rachel Lee Ray

Reactions: Slapstick
I no longer cam on CB, but I'd love a Cards Against Humanity app if I ever come back! Other than that, I can't think of any apps/bots I'd like that aren't already on there. I liked the Token Keno, Roll the Dice, and No Grey Demands apps/bots and used those the most frequently.

I've always wanted an App that functions in the way an auction would. Basically there's a set time limit, a set prize to win, and the top bidder for that time frame wins the prize.

The only difference from a real life auction is that all tips I receive are kept, and it's essentially top cumulative or single tip (model should be able to choose which she prefers) wins when time is up. I'd also like to have a minimum bid for the prize to be won, that has an option to be kept anonymous from the tippers, or able to view based on models preference. I'd also like there to be an option to set a minimum amount of bids/participants be mandatory for prize to be won, so if only 1 person was interested, they wouldn't automatically win because no one else competed for the prize. The option to have multiple prizes for 2nd and 3rd top tippers would be a nice option to have as well.

I think this would help to garner some competition between tippers and help keep the room moving when it becomes slow. Any model input is welcome as far as whether this seems like something you'd like and use, or whether it sounds dumb.

I've always wanted an App that functions in the way an auction would. Basically there's a set time limit, a set prize to win, and the top bidder for that time frame wins the prize.

The only difference from a real life auction is that all tips I receive are kept, and it's essentially top cumulative or single tip (model should be able to choose which she prefers) wins when time is up. I'd also like to have a minimum bid for the prize to be won, that has an option to be kept anonymous from the tippers, or able to view based on models preference. I'd also like there to be an option to set a minimum amount of bids/participants be mandatory for prize to be won, so if only 1 person was interested, they wouldn't automatically win because no one else competed for the prize. The option to have multiple prizes for 2nd and 3rd top tippers would be a nice option to have as well.

I think this would help to garner some competition between tippers and help keep the room moving when it becomes slow. Any model input is welcome as far as whether this seems like something you'd like and use, or whether it sounds dumb.

That was a very popular game on MFC for a while.

That was a very popular game on MFC for a while.

I don't suppose chaturbate already has an app thats similar to this?

I really want more game bots to keep tips moving and members entertaind in rooms. SOmething that also helps get the model talking with conversation prompts would be a GODSEND for a quiet girl like me. Maybe like never have I ever or truth or dare, just some game where all this could be incorporated and used as a bot slot.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Oooo! This chat sparked my interest! My team and I are currently working on a bot which utilizes an AI to answer commonly asked questions. Currently still a major work in progress and have had many other models ask me about it, showing interest in the project.

Anyone have any experience with this?

I would love a song request one, where users could tip an amount with a youtube link and add it up next in the playlist

What site? I'm pretty sure this is not possible on Chaturbate.
I was hoping for chaturbate. I wasnt sure if it was possible or not, I know theres bots on twitch (video game streaming) that can do it, I was hoping maybe something similar could be applied to CB, but wasnt 100 percent sure

I'm looking for a word-changer bot with custom levels (ex. applies to just greys, greys & light blues, or all users) and custom words. So for instance if I set it to "just greys" and set the bot up to change the word "ugly" to "cute :)", greyuser10101 comes in and types "ur ugly", their chat would come up as "ur cute :)".
The only existing bot I knew of with custom words is extremely glitchy and censors everyone no matter what they say. I've been using Autumn Words, which does work pretty well for the most part but comes with its own list of no-no words that I can't change or add to, and occasionally censors completely unrelated phrases or fragments of words.
Let me know if you know of a bot out there that does this, or if anyone would be able to make one!

Status
Not open for further replies.