AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate, new model account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2021
Hello,

I am new model on chaturbate, and for the beginning I missed something. Unfortunately I didn knew about the new model 7day promoted, so I didn t broadcast myself right after i created my model account. I did after almost a week, and after my documentation were sent and verified.
And when I was streaming, I only had for about 20/30 viewers, so definitely my promoted days were gone..
Is it possible to delete this account, and create a new one !? And also after is deleted to use the same nickname? It has only 2 weeks from the moment I ve created it.

Now I m upset cause I ve lost this opportunity.

Thank you so much!
I appreciate any of your answer.

Hi Rannia! I dont know exaclty how this 7 days promotion works on cb, but u can go on the site , press new models and see so manny models with new flag having 10-30 users in the room., i really dont know if seriosly bringing a difference this new flag.

Upvote 0
I do not think it does either. One of my clients who has been a model for over 4 years, recently moved to an independent account. She averaged 500-800 users on her studio account, each transmitssion. She could leave CB for a month, return, and have this type of traffic. However, with her "new" account she only has 4-30 users (with 3 weeks of promotion). It's disturbing and has her greatly worried, as this is her gainful employment!

Cheers,
Cexmental

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
👋 hello again, and thank you for your answers.

At list I can give it a try since it has only two weeks, for me this is not a problem.
But before I do that, I need to know if any of you tried to do this recently?
Did you delete your actual account and make another one new without any issues?
Did you received your new icon ?

thanks,
Kisses.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.