Hello Ambercutie community,@punker barbie
I’m seeking assistance regarding my Chaturbate payments for the account naughti_garlie, which have not been processed.
I am supposed to receive payments for two payment periods:
- September 1–15, 2026
- September 16–30, 2026
However, neither payment has been processed or received, and I have not received a clear explanation from Chaturbate regarding the delay.
I have already contacted Chaturbate Support to follow up on the issue, but I am still waiting for a clear response and an update regarding the status of these payments.
Could anyone please advise me on what I should do next or how I can escalate this matter with Chaturbate? I would also appreciate advice from anyone who has experienced delayed or unprocessed payments.
Thank you for your help.
I’m seeking assistance regarding my Chaturbate payments for the account naughti_garlie, which have not been processed.
I am supposed to receive payments for two payment periods:
- September 1–15, 2026
- September 16–30, 2026
However, neither payment has been processed or received, and I have not received a clear explanation from Chaturbate regarding the delay.
I have already contacted Chaturbate Support to follow up on the issue, but I am still waiting for a clear response and an update regarding the status of these payments.
Could anyone please advise me on what I should do next or how I can escalate this matter with Chaturbate? I would also appreciate advice from anyone who has experienced delayed or unprocessed payments.
Thank you for your help.