Hi @punker barbie.. help escalate this issue.
There is $233 in returned payout funds that originally belonged to the account oceansquirt_ when it was an independent account. The payout was attempted, but the payment method did not work and the funds were returned twice.
The account is now under Studio Sexxy_Nugget. However, the returned $233 was not included in the last studio payout, and it is still not available for daily payout.
I have contacted Chaturbate support by email and submitted support requests multiple times, but I have not received a single response for over a month.
I am not asking for a new payout or trying to dispute anything. I simply need the returned $233 to be correctly allocated and made available for payout.
I have the previous support requests/ticket information and can provide it privately if needed.
Could someone please help escalate this to the appropriate Chaturbate payout team and have the existing case reviewed?
Thank you.
There is $233 in returned payout funds that originally belonged to the account oceansquirt_ when it was an independent account. The payout was attempted, but the payment method did not work and the funds were returned twice.
The account is now under Studio Sexxy_Nugget. However, the returned $233 was not included in the last studio payout, and it is still not available for daily payout.
I have contacted Chaturbate support by email and submitted support requests multiple times, but I have not received a single response for over a month.
I am not asking for a new payout or trying to dispute anything. I simply need the returned $233 to be correctly allocated and made available for payout.
I have the previous support requests/ticket information and can provide it privately if needed.
Could someone please help escalate this to the appropriate Chaturbate payout team and have the existing case reviewed?
Thank you.