AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Payout Missing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2020
California, USA
Hello @punker barbie,

My account is the same as my username, Yungricewang.

I cashed out (my biggest payout) of Jan 1 to Jan 15th of this year and have not received anything.

I called my bank just 15 mins ago, today (Jan 22nd) and confirmed there are no held deposits or pending deposits.

I contacted CB support (also today) and they said they have sent me my direct deposit as of Jan 17th and have not had anything returned.

I have had successful cashouts to this account and bank account for the last several months and can provide proof.

This is not the first time I have had cash out issues around this time of year (this happened right before the pandemic as well).

I have included screen shots of the email exchange of CB saying they have sent me my money (after saying I haven't received it), a screen shot of my current bank account, as well as the cash out earnings/affiliates of the pay period of Jan 1 - Jan 15th.

Please advise me to get this resolved ASAP.

Thank you

Attachments

• cb1.png
    cb1.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 24
  • cb2.png
    cb2.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 24
  • cb3.png
    cb3.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 25
  • cb4.png
    cb4.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 25
What do you think a forum rep can do that a support staff member hasn't already done for you? It'll probably be there tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Last time this situation happened, it transpired almost bar for bar exactly as just described. I had to go through punkerbarbie to get it resolved, as it was recommended by other models who had a similar issue. I am basically repeating the methodology that worked last time.

In addition, the last time this happened, I did not "receive the money tomorrow." It took several days for it just to be resolved and I only got the money weeks later, for the next pay period.

Upvote 0
Last time this situation happened, it transpired almost bar for bar exactly as just described. I had to go through punkerbarbie to get it resolved, as it was recommended by other models who had a similar issue. I am basically repeating the methodology that worked last time.

In addition, the last time this happened, I did not "receive the money tomorrow." It took several days for it just to be resolved and I only got the money weeks later, for the next pay period.
Are you in the US? You said direct deposit but I've seen many people say that when it was a wire transfer.

Upvote 0
Similar issue here. Second month in a row with a missed payout but have received lots of payouts with the same banking info. And I too have to repeat the process and mssg @punker barbie to get it resolved.

Upvote 0
Are you in the US? You said direct deposit but I've seen many people say that when it was a wire transfer.
Yes. I am in the US and this is a direct deposit. It is acknowledged in the email from CB.

Surprise, surprise. It is the next day and still no deposit. CB support has still not sent me anything back via support other than stating that they sent my direct deposit out on 1/17/24.
Frustrated because this happened back in 2020 and they gave me the run around with the same excuses, until days later when they finally acknowledged something was wrong: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...g-payment-from-chaturbate.35527/#post-1039565

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie,

My account is the same as my username, Yungricewang.

I cashed out (my biggest payout) of Jan 1 to Jan 15th of this year and have not received anything.

I called my bank just 15 mins ago, today (Jan 22nd) and confirmed there are no held deposits or pending deposits.

I contacted CB support (also today) and they said they have sent me my direct deposit as of Jan 17th and have not had anything returned.

I have had successful cashouts to this account and bank account for the last several months and can provide proof.

This is not the first time I have had cash out issues around this time of year (this happened right before the pandemic as well).

I have included screen shots of the email exchange of CB saying they have sent me my money (after saying I haven't received it), a screen shot of my current bank account, as well as the cash out earnings/affiliates of the pay period of Jan 1 - Jan 15th.

Please advise me to get this resolved ASAP.

Thank you

I think you should get the money today or tomorrow. Mainly it was the weekend.

Upvote 0
Hello @YungRiceWang Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.
just received an email from support saying payment is being sent out to today and notify if i don’t see anything by the 26th.

thank you. i will keep you updated but assume it will be resolved.

Upvote 0
Hello @YungRiceWang Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.
i have received my payout. thank you again! see you in four more years lol.
Please keep us updated if you get it. I have still haven't heard back about my missing payment.
i just received

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.