AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2019
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knows a reliable source that I can contact who makes chaturbate profiles? If you made your profile on your own, please let me know how you figured out how to do it. Also can you have profiles for any other websites?

Reactions: Dan N
If you didn't stumbled upon Camgirl.Cloud/editor/ yet - custom editable templates for MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, Camsoda, Niteflirt, Cam4 (and other stuff)
If you want to (or have time to) harden you creativity and skills, you could try to DIY and here's a starting point Learn 2 Code

And of course there are other options out there
- for webcam performers is simpler if they have loyal tippers/fans which can contribute and support their fav model
- other online services
- freelance services
- free and commercial stuff

Good luck

Reactions: lovelylady
If you didn't stumbled upon Camgirl.Cloud/editor/ yet - custom editable templates for MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, Camsoda, Niteflirt, Cam4 (and other stuff)
If you want to (or have time to) harden you creativity and skills, you could try to DIY and here's a starting point Learn 2 Code

And of course there are other options out there
- for webcam performers is simpler if they have loyal tippers/fans which can contribute and support their fav model
- other online services
- freelance services
- free and commercial stuff

Good luck

Hi, thank you so much for this website it looks so helpful! I just have a question, If I buy a template is it easy to edit on the website (like adding my own personal pictures, name, bio..etc..) or do I do it outside of the website? Does the website provide the tools to do this?

Thanks so much

Hi, thank you so much for this website it looks so helpful! I just have a question, If I buy a template is it easy to edit on the website (like adding my own personal pictures, name, bio..etc..) or do I do it outside of the website? Does the website provide the tools to do this?

Thanks so much

The website is providing an online editor, ready-made designs to choose from, hosting of your uploaded content, graphics, tutorials, support if necessary.
Subscription based.
I strongly suggest reading the FAQ page and also view a couple of short videos to get familiar with editor tool in action. (editor tool and not a website builder)

The website is providing an online editor, ready-made designs to choose from, hosting of your uploaded content, graphics, tutorials, support if necessary.
Subscription based.
I strongly suggest reading the FAQ page and also view a couple of short videos to get familiar with editor tool in action. (editor tool and not a website builder)
Okay sounds good! Thanks so much :)

The online editor and templates from Camgirl are easy to use and edit, can really recommend them.
And for simple things it can come in handy to learn a little bit of css and html, there are many example codes to be found that you can easily adjust to your preference.
And get familiar with gimp to edit pictures and create banners etc to use

Status
Not open for further replies.