AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate publishes pictures and streams to 3rd parties without permission....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2022
I have had a lot of problems lately because my models have shown me a website called "recurbate.com" In looking, I find that almost every CB model I have, and others are on this site... even though I select the option to NOT share on other sites.....

It has even their private sessions recorded and posted on there. And even though I have the home country blocked, it doesn't help if CB posts on another site with no restrictions.....

This is wrong and unethical... How is it they get away with this.... if your a model, you should go search your room name on recurbate.com and I am sure you will find your pictures and videos on there for free to the world....

Very disturbing ......

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Its not chaturbate that is doing that but a programmer that is somewhat extracting the shows in their server and then record some hours on the broadcast. Some recording sites even has private shows so be aware.
Its not chaturbate that is doing that but a programmer that is somewhat extracting the shows in their server and then record some hours on the broadcast. Some recording sites even has private shows so be aware.

Upvote 0
Solution
then why dont stop this ? i think chaturbate is not so weak let dont stop it... chaturbate should have some IT tech what can sgtop it.. aother way it can be that rechaturbate pay something to chaturbate about it... and thats why chaturbate do not do anything... at least chaturbate could stop allow nudity in public visible to alll..

Upvote 0
then why dont stop this ? i think chaturbate is not so weak let dont stop it... chaturbate should have some IT tech what can sgtop it.. aother way it can be that rechaturbate pay something to chaturbate about it... and thats why chaturbate do not do anything... at least chaturbate could stop allow nudity in public visible to alll..
The site is hosted outside of the U.S. There is literally nothing anyone can do about it. It's a known risk and your models have to decide whether or not the reward is great enough to keep going.

Upvote 0
There are actually 10+ sites that do this and they have been around for years.
I have reported the site before and DMCA requests, but it never works. I'm assuming the servers are offshore. Unfortunately, its not just Chaturbate, you can find the exact same setup of site for all other cam networks too, and they used a code to get into the streams, use a chrome screen recorder and then save the video and charge people to buy it. * sad

Upvote 0
its an easy solution, CB or the other sites can require a User Login to view the site. The model can choose to use this option or not. If the option is used, the model can only be viewed by a logged on user. This way at least the user can be blocked, or even banned if CB or the model thinks they are recording them. I think its irresponsible for the cam site to not do something about it. If they are doing it from certain countries, then block those countries. I just think the problem is ignored. Maybe even brings in more money, at the expense of the model who ends up suffering.

Upvote 0
its an easy solution, CB or the other sites can require a User Login to view the site. The model can choose to use this option or not. If the option is used, the model can only be viewed by a logged on user. This way at least the user can be blocked, or even banned if CB or the model thinks they are recording them. I think its irresponsible for the cam site to not do something about it. If they are doing it from certain countries, then block those countries. I just think the problem is ignored. Maybe even brings in more money, at the expense of the model who ends up suffering.

You require people to sign up before viewing it just hurts the cam site, it will take maybe a few hours to a day for them to update recording bots to work around that.

Block a specific user from viewing cam? they will just come in with a different one. Block IP and they will just use a different one...i assume they are already doing that since CB has rate limiting already so I can't imagine it being possible for them to be recording all streams without connecting from multiple IPs.

Upvote 0
This is one of the main reasons I no longer stream on Chaturbate. I've streamed on MFC, Streamate, Stripchat without my stuff being stolen and reposted. But everytime I've found a part of my stream posted on random ( always shady and ghetto AF ) websites, it was from when I was on Chaturbate.

Upvote 0
I suggest you not post the link.

it's promoting and I wouldn't know we can search up model name and watch free show until now lol... although google search would do the same but Iive show are what we come to cam site for

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I suggest you not post the link.

it's promoting and I wouldn't know we can search up model name and watch free show until now lol... although google search would do the same but Iive show are what we come to cam site for
yes sure you do, but 80 % does not tip even 1 tkn.. but this is not about that...

Upvote 0
Aside all of this, there should be an option to prevent any anonymously users from entry. At least then they have to have an account, and if a model wishes can ban them. bots that are anonymous don't need anything. they just show up, and no way to block or ban. Its an invasion of privacy and rights. even if people don't pay on CB, at least they have to login.

Upvote 0
Aside all of this, there should be an option to prevent any anonymously users from entry. At least then they have to have an account, and if a model wishes can ban them. bots that are anonymous don't need anything. they just show up, and no way to block or ban. Its an invasion of privacy and rights. even if people don't pay on CB, at least they have to login.

Yep, some sites even have it so anonymous viewers only get XX minutes of free viewing, then they must refresh or switch IP/vpn, so if CB did something like this, it could easily disrupt these recordings that bots are doing - but why would Cb implement such a thing? (sarcasm)

Upvote 0
Yep, some sites even have it so anonymous viewers only get XX minutes of free viewing, then they must refresh or switch IP/vpn, so if CB did something like this, it could easily disrupt these recordings that bots are doing - but why would Cb implement such a thing? (sarcasm)

What like stripchat? I think thats something handled by the page rather than server side where the video stream is cut. I doubt it would have any impact when directly viewing the stream.

Upvote 0
What like stripchat? I think thats something handled by the page rather than server side where the video stream is cut. I doubt it would have any impact when directly viewing the stream.

I think many have the feature, I know that LiveJasmine does, Streammate, and yes also Stripchat.
I also know on Streammate you can't have multiple tabs of models open at once, so this maybe could be a way to help prevent bots from recording models on places like CB? I am unsure, but it seems like a possibility?

Edit:
I think even Bongacams has a limit for guests, or at the least, they are incredibly annoying and give popups every 2 minutes, you just "have" to register and buy tokens to become "gold" so you get less f***ing ads

Upvote 0
no programmer or html expert or anything, but my guess is theses "BOTS" that are recording feeds arent actaully using the website, but accessing links directly via their own coding, which would bypass the popups from happening or effecting there recording and stuff.
I know many chat clients that BOTS dont actually use said apps etc, but there own code that connects & spams multiple peole/rooms etc. Some people will go to whatever extent to advertise, spam or steal from sadly.

As they say, if you can see it on a screen, it can be recorded, if its on the internet, others can get access. Technically nothing is safe, thankfully some/many peoples skills are put to good use & not the wrong.

But im sure many already knew all this stuff

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

Well, that mostly would not impact the bots much at all. The refresh/clear cookies would simply be coded into the bot. About the only option would be to simply have an option to block all anonymous viewers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.