AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate rankings - how get to front page - is it $$$ or users or ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or blackmailers. Knowing roughly how much someone earns means how much they can demand

I can't, for the life of me, remember which site it was (If it was a cam site, or a clip site), but I saw something posted recently showing a list of all these ladies who were either the top ranked or they won a contest. It showed their usernames and what their earnings were. I was like wtf.....

It's one thing to announce what the cash prize amounts will be for contest winners...or top earning models. But to put their business out there like that about how much they've earned that pay period or that month...wow. I was just really surprised to see that, and found it tacky.

I can't, for the life of me, remember which site it was (If it was a cam site, or a clip site), but I saw something posted recently showing a list of all these ladies who were either the top ranked or they won a contest. It showed their usernames and what their earnings were. I was like wtf.....

I used to watch an interesting site for a long time, called chaturbate100.com or similar, but it's gone now. It showed the number of visitors on chaturbate in total and it showed those 100 models who had earned most that day and still were broadcasting, and it showed how many tokens they earned, updating the values in real time.

It was quite interesting, though for some models it was more of a curse than a help, because they felt bad compared to the top earning models.

Followers and registered users in the room are quite different, but I understand what @anabeauty37 means is that a large following receiving online notifications is likely to bring a reasonable number of those into the room.
It's a very interesting concept, given all the variables that could be applied, and as the analytics would be trended over time rather than a snapshot at a moment in time, you can't just look at absolutes;
For example, this model is at the top of page 1 right now, because she has 12,000 users in her room, has been online for 5 hours, and has received 30,000 tokens this show.
What happened yesterday, last week etc will likely be a ratings consideration surely?

EDIT: also wondered if the CB feedback (approval) rating has some impact on all this too, since a couple of idiots like to enter my friend's room, tip 25 and then leave thumbs down with annoying regularity. Grrr.
That happens to me too only idiots tipping to leave thumbs down even if I don't do something bad that makes me so angry all the time.. I have more than 2 years trying to get how get better position and be in homepage but it's really hard even having a lot of followers keep all of them into the room all the day.. Can someone explain what means registered users? Sometimes I have the room full with 50 or more users but all them not appear in registered users stats

Status
Not open for further replies.