AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate satisfaction

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CurvyJ

Cam Model
Jun 10, 2018
Twitter Username
@CurvyJForYou
Tumblr Username
CurvyJForYou
Streamate Username
CurvyJForYou
Chaturbate Username
CurvyJForYou
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001875005/CurvyJForYou/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/130715/allthingscurvyjforyou
I'm sad. We got our first thumbs down and now I'm feeling really bummed. I wish that whoever left us a thumbs down had to provide some sort of feed back so we would know what to improve :(

I haven’t broadcasted yet I’m still researching and setting up vids and clips and stuff, BUT I wanted to say you’re beautiful. Just because you didn’t tickle one pickle doesn’t mean you don’t tickle lots of other pickles. Keep your chin up and your skin thick and best of luck in your future camming :)

• Hugs
Reactions: CurvyJ
I haven’t broadcasted yet I’m still researching and setting up vids and clips and stuff, BUT I wanted to say you’re beautiful. Just because you didn’t tickle one pickle doesn’t mean you don’t tickle lots of other pickles. Keep your chin up and your skin thick and best of luck in your future camming :)

Thank you so much for the kindness!

Reactions: NerdyZoey
Hey, focus more on getting thumbs up :) its rare to have 100% score... anyway the ratings expire after a few months ( 6 i think) i get a lot of thumbs down from people that come into my room and tip 25 tokens once then just sit and watch... and when friends of mine tip an amount thats on tip menu list but say its just for me and not the action, they give a thumbs down. so maybe its not smth you two did wrong. just some mean and frustrated members. cheer up:)

In 2 1/2 years I have had 5 thumbs down and they have always got me down. I pride myself on giving everyone a good show but you can’t please everyone. Last week someone in my room said “who the hell gave this woman a thumbs down”
I try to move on now from them, and they only last 90 days then they drop off.
Don’t let them worry you too much. Btw I find I get them more when doing couples shows than when I am solo - jealous guys?

Reactions: NotYou and CurvyJ
In 2 1/2 years I have had 5 thumbs down and they have always got me down. I pride myself on giving everyone a good show but you can’t please everyone. Last week someone in my room said “who the hell gave this woman a thumbs down”
I try to move on now from them, and they only last 90 days then they drop off.
Don’t let them worry you too much. Btw I find I get them more when doing couples shows than when I am solo - jealous guys?

We've always done couples shows so i really hope it isnt that lol but moving forward i hope we dont get many more thumbs downs

The more interesting you are the more thumbs down you get because in order to get 100% score you need to be a people pleaser and have no boundaries of your own. I find the more you stand your ground on things you don't do the more thumbs down you get.

I was reading if you get to 65% cb automagically sends outhe warnings to tippers... I'm worried about that. However annoying especially for new visitors

I was reading if you get to 65% cb automagically sends outhe warnings to tippers... I'm worried about that. However annoying especially for new visitors
I have personally never ever seen a model with a score lower than 80

• Helpful!
I have personally never ever seen a model with a score lower than 80

I have... plenty of them.
But the ones like that are from what I have seen, models who are overwhelmed being on too many sites at once and/or not being able to speak great English.

• Helpful!
May I ask if you guys keep track of what page your stream is on? We havent yet but it seems like a good idea, I try my best to utilize hashtags but I have no idea where Im sitting with thousands of other models​

Status
Not open for further replies.