AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate stopped sending me payments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2023
Reaching out to you here @punker barbie out of desperation, as my final resort before making plans to remove my business from CB entirely. I'm no longer receiving payment from CB. For 5 days now, CB support has not responded to my communication via the help center form, by email, or via Twitter, and the chat support agents just say "Live chat is new, so we can't help."

I have not received any money from CB since 11/3/23, and my bank confirmed this morning that there are no pending ACH transfers coming to my account, which means CB has not sent my money for either pay period in November. They've just stopped paying me. And are not answering me either.

This is very bizarre and highly stressful. If I've been banned from monetizing on CB for some reason, why would't you just tell me the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.