AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Support Incompetence/Just plain overwhelmed by enquiries???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2022
Chaturbate Username
caramel_bunny_
Is Cb support overwhelmed by enquiries so much so that some go ignored for weeks upto months or could they just not be bothered to review some pending issues with models who in a way help bring them income??
Correct me if I'm wrong but of late they have been sooo slow in getting back to emails on requests/enquiries.
Kinda makes it hard to work with them nowadays.
Also age verification is becoming such a nightmare why would they reject an ID because of a slight change in hairstyle.
Don't get me started on how often they ban models' accounts and won't get back to you even when clearly you have done nothing wrong!!!Esp for African models is this some kind of discrimination or what??
How does a studio lose over 7 accounts in less that 24hrs for reasons best known to them.
Why not just exempt African countries from using your site altogether then since clearly Cb doesn't seem to care for business from them.

Is Cb support overwhelmed by enquiries so much so that some go ignored for weeks upto months or could they just not be bothered to review some pending issues with models who in a way help bring them income??
Correct me if I'm wrong but of late they have been sooo slow in getting back to emails on requests/enquiries.
Also age verification is becoming such a nightmare why would they reject an ID because of a slight change in hairstyle.
Don't get me started on how often they ban models' accounts and won't get back to you even when clearly you have done nothing wrong!!!Esp for African models is this some kind of discrimination or what??
How does a studio lose over 7 accounts in less that 24hrs for reasons best known to them.
Why not just exempt African countries from using your site altogether then since clearly Cb doesn't seem to care for business from them.
Hi today I wrote to chaturbate.com and they answered me after about 10 hours.

Upvote 0
As a platform with community members of all races, gender identities, nationalities, etc, your suggestion that you were terminated due to your country of origin/residence is not at all well taken.
Support confirms they previously emailed you on 21 April 2022 in ticket no.19495397 regarding your ban and, as a courtesy, the basis of such permanent ban which had nothing to do with your country of origin/residence.

Upvote 0
As a platform with community members of all races, gender identities, nationalities, etc, your suggestion that you were terminated due to your country of origin/residence is not at all well taken.
Support confirms they previously emailed you on 21 April 2022 in ticket no.19495397 regarding your ban and, as a courtesy, the basis of such permanent ban which had nothing to do with your country of origin/residence.
I have no ownership of such a ticket number!
I definitely did not receive any response considering my enquiry.
That was a very unfair judgement .

Upvote 0
Chaturbate also informed me that i would receive an answer in 24-48 hours maximum 72 hours.
Still have not received an answer, waiting till 16 may.

Upvote 0
Clearly there is a pattern between Cb and African streamers for sure.

I had exactly the same issues. My international passport was in fact reject! How can international passport not be enough proof for age verification.

After several battle to get in touch, I was asked to provide another form of identification. Took me a freaking month to get , and now it was rejected on the basis that only international passport is supported from my country.

It Totally make sense to me that this is a thing happening to other African streamers

Upvote 0
Clearly there is a pattern between Cb and African streamers for sure.

I had exactly the same issues. My international passport was in fact reject! How can international passport not be enough proof for age verification.

After several battle to get in touch, I was asked to provide another form of identification. Took me a freaking month to get , and now it was rejected on the basis that only international passport is supported from my country.

It Totally make sense to me that this is a thing happening to other African streamers
And the audacity to tell me my suggestion on discrimination wasn't well taken lol.
When clearly there's definitely something to my claims.
It's one thing to allow people from different races,nations,ethinicities and all that but how to treat them speak volumes.
So yes,I stand by Cb has got something against African streamers!!
Y'all don't even make an effort to hide it😂😂.

Upvote 0
chaturbate support is just incompetent. period. you aren't the first model to have issues with age verification, and you won't be the last. chaturbate has banned models for wearing a different wig, style, hair color, or length. plenty of white models have been banned for the same stupid shit. no other camsite does this shit. other camsites support has the nuance to know their models are going to change up their look.

trust me, its not because of your race. there are plenty other camsites out there who are more than happy to age verify your government-issued id and proof of address and won't blink twice when you decide to change your hair.

recommendations for token site:
myfreecams for cis fems
stripchat for all

take your energy to their competitors instead of wasting your time and energy much longer on a site that is making your life difficult. have your pretty woman moment where you show chaturbate they made a big mistake! big! HUGE!

Upvote 0
I highly doubt Chaturbate are discriminating against you based on your race.

If so, why is there 1000s of people of different races on the platform?

Stop being entitled. You were obviously banned permanently for a reason.
Read to understand Sir
And how are you going to give input on an issue that most certainly has nothing to do with you?Bruh are you African please?Next!!

Upvote 0
I highly doubt Chaturbate are discriminating against you based on your race.

If so, why is there 1000s of people of different races on the platform?

Stop being entitled. You were obviously banned permanently for a reason.
Read to understand Sir
And how are you going to give input on an issue that most certainly has nothing to do with you?Bruh are you African please?Next
chaturbate support is just incompetent. period. you aren't the first model to have issues with age verification, and you won't be the last. chaturbate has banned models for wearing a different wig, style, hair color, or length. plenty of white models have been banned for the same stupid shit. no other camsite does this shit. other camsites support has the nuance to know their models are going to change up their look.

trust me, its not because of your race. there are plenty other camsites out there who are more than happy to age verify your government-issued id and proof of address and won't blink twice when you decide to change your hair.

recommendations for token site:
myfreecams for cis fems
stripchat for all

take your energy to their competitors instead of wasting your time and energy much longer on a site that is making your life difficult. have your pretty woman moment where you show chaturbate they made a big mistake! big! HUGE!
At least we can agree on the incompetency part.
Already on it....good thing they aren't the only cam site.
Disastrous if they could be!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I already wrote it here. As for communication with Chaturbate. I wrote on Saturday about the payment Chaturbate answered me within 10 hours. Yesterday I contacted the Chaturbate site again about the problem of broadcasting and connection, I was answered within 17 hours. So I have no problem with Chaturbate's communication. And I'm happy with the quick response to the answer. Some sites will respond in a longer period of time. And when it comes to uploading new documents and everything around it, it's always been a long time.

Upvote 0
Read to understand Sir
And how are you going to give input on an issue that most certainly has nothing to do with you?Bruh are you African please?Next

At least we can agree on the incompetency part.
Already on it....good thing they aren't the only cam site.
Disastrous if they could be!
Although we are at a loss to understand how you did not receive an email that you both sent and responded to from the email address associated from your account, which you have emailed us from as recently as this weekend, as a courtesy, we have resent you the email notifying you of your permanent ban.

Upvote 0
Although we are at a loss to understand how you did not receive an email that you both sent and responded to from the email address associated from your account, which you have emailed us from as recently as this weekend, as a courtesy, we have resent you the email notifying you of your permanent ban.
I am also at a loss at how the email address was the same yet the ticket number was not mine.
The person you responded to sent their enquiry on the 21st of April.
I only realized my account had been banned on the 22nd of April and that is when I sent in my enquiry on the issue.
The main problem here is the person used my passport to age verify the account that was banned without my knowledge.
Which in turn may have affected my account as well.
I have honestly explained this so many times,I think that counts as fraud??

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.