AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate support works without any problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carmen-Berlin

Cam Model
Jan 12, 2018
berlin
Chaturbate Username
carmen_von_deutschland
Chaturbate support works without any problems

I would like to write a positive message here about the support of chaturbate

everyone always complains that the support does not react and ignores you.
I can confirm that it is not true
A week ago, as in another tread, I suspected that a user I didn't know gave me a lot of tokens and without communicating a word with him just disappeared.
because recently, more and more new users with stolen tokens are responsible for blocking models, I wrote to support that I am not sure about this user.
I took screenshots and sent them to support as normal. 4 days later, I received a detailed answer from support that everything is okay and everything is correct.
2 months ago I was on the side of a couple and went to a private chat with them.
We had previously talked about having sexual intercourse in private chat.
after about 5 - 10 minutes of private chat I asked if you want to start, then the girl said her boyfriend is tired and now wants to go to sleep and she is menstruating, we can do that another time.
I felt a little betrayed there.
I then reported that to support and about 6 days later all the tokens from the private chat were credited back to me.
what I want to say now, the support works.
Of course, the support will not be able to answer within an hour over the weekend and maybe not until the next day.
but as has often been written in this forum, it is important that you only send a message to the support. every further message always increases its time. With every further message they start over and over again from the beginning.
so send a message and wait

In this sense, have a nice day and greetings from Berlin

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Status
Not open for further replies.