AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate tokens for Amazon GCs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeezNA said:
So let me get this straight...

We're encouraging racist/sexist/regionist generalizations and arrogant, egomaniacal machismo now?

I missed the memo, sorry...

Defend and project all you want, "Just", but your statements and mocking response to a completely reasonable request for respect towards an ENTIRE CONTINENT were just blatantly fucking rude.

It's this kind of ego-fueled male chauvinism that makes me seriously ashamed to be a member of the male gender, but I can see it being nothing less than fair for people who choose that path to be represented on the forums. The only issue is when actions are causing damage or severely upsetting people. You were asked to stop, you rubbed her face in it and laughed; I don't care who the fuck you are, that's just flat-out fucking rude.

You have every right to be as racist, sexist or elitist as you want. I don't care what upbringing, life experiences/choices, motivation, etc. led you to type your pretty obviously well thought out statements but the second you hit submit, that's all on you. A real man (fuck that, any halfway decent *human being*) owns up to their flaws and mistakes, they don't make some half-assed bullshit apology and then immediately cover them up with a pile of self-indulgent snark.

Yeah, it's cute, it may have been funny once or twice... but what happened here was just flat-out rude on so many levels.

Own your shit, dude.

The emboldened parts of your comment may be a bit of an overstatement. I don't quite feel my two remarks warranted such harshness. But nonetheless, I retract them.

My apology to LilyMarie, however, was written with the utmost sincerity. I had no idea it came across as "half-assed" "self-indulgent" "bullshit" covered in "snark". A review of my apology procedures is definitely in order.

Thank you for your feedback, and as I do not wish to keep a white knight from his business, I will bid you good day.

:lol:

justjoinedtopost said:
DeezNA said:
So let me get this straight...

We're encouraging racist/sexist/regionist generalizations and arrogant, egomaniacal machismo now?

I missed the memo, sorry...

Defend and project all you want, "Just", but your statements and mocking response to a completely reasonable request for respect towards an ENTIRE CONTINENT were just blatantly fucking rude.

It's this kind of ego-fueled male chauvinism that makes me seriously ashamed to be a member of the male gender, but I can see it being nothing less than fair for people who choose that path to be represented on the forums. The only issue is when actions are causing damage or severely upsetting people. You were asked to stop, you rubbed her face in it and laughed; I don't care who the fuck you are, that's just flat-out fucking rude.

You have every right to be as racist, sexist or elitist as you want. I don't care what upbringing, life experiences/choices, motivation, etc. led you to type your pretty obviously well thought out statements but the second you hit submit, that's all on you. A real man (fuck that, any halfway decent *human being*) owns up to their flaws and mistakes, they don't make some half-assed bullshit apology and then immediately cover them up with a pile of self-indulgent snark.

Yeah, it's cute, it may have been funny once or twice... but what happened here was just flat-out rude on so many levels.

Own your shit, dude.

The emboldened parts of your comment may be a bit of an overstatement. I don't quite feel my two remarks warranted such harshness. But nonetheless, I retract them.

My apology to LilyMarie, however, was written with the utmost sincerity. I had no idea it came across as "half-assed" "self-indulgent" "bullshit" covered in "snark". A review of my apology procedures is definitely in order.

Thank you for your feedback, and as I do not wish to keep a white knight from his business, I will bid you good day.

:lol:

Thank you for exemplifying the exact demeanor I am addressing. It's a pretty predictable formula:
1. Make a well thought out statement that carries a strong sentiment.
2. Be polite and respectful momentarily.
3. Make some passive-aggressive (or aggressive-aggressive...) cutesy little stab at the end to completely negate all of the hard work you put into your statement and sincerity of your sentiment.

I understand your defensiveness, no one likes to be put under a microscope but not everyone throws out little venomous barbs out when they're called out on their shit.

I understand your shtick, it's cute. Feel free to keep it up, but every time you throw one of those stabs out there you are losing any integrity your future statements would potentially hold. You seem to be intelligent and with good intentions, it's a damn shame that every single time I get to the end of your posts and find the little personal attack zinger it's like taking an eraser to every word you typed before it.

You're free to do whatever the fuck you want, but I really have no tolerance for racist or sexist bullshit... thus why I spoke up on this issue. If the roles were reversed, I would take a stand in your defense just as quickly.

DeezNA said:
You're free to do whatever the fuck you want, but I really have no tolerance for racist or sexist bullshit... thus why I spoke up on this issue.
Point one: if you think this is an issue of racist or sexist bullshit, your reading comprehension skills lag far behind your abilities as a writer. I wait with an open mind if you care to attempt to demonstrate otherwise.

DeezNA said:
3. Make some passive-aggressive (or aggressive-aggressive...) cutesy little stab at the end to completely negate all of the hard work you put into your statement and sincerity of your sentiment.
Point two: this is never hard work for me.

DeezNA said:
every time you throw one of those stabs out there you are losing any integrity your future statements would potentially hold.
Point three: I am a person of integrity. Based on my understanding of the word, it would be silly to associate integrity with how my future statements in this forum might be viewed. Besides, there are always other accounts. Other forums.

Now you seem like a straight up kind of guy, so I will be real for a minute.

The joke about the wretch in Bucharest was just to spice up an otherwise accurate story. Just for my benefit. It bothered me that I_Am_Iris took issue with it, and I vowed to be more careful in the future.

The much-more-tame crack about my missionary efforts in Eastern Europe has a little more truth behind it. See, the Lord has placed a burden upon my heart for the women there. I have been witnessing to them, and they are hungry for His Word. Armed only with tokens and my faith in Him, and guided by the presence of His Holy Spirit, I have already convinced many of them to repent of the sin of keeping their panties on. Praise be! Hallelu!

Now I_Am_Iris's response to my heroin joke may have bothered me, but LilyMarie's response was different. It positively reeked of snarkiness. It made me chuckle. I thought “Should I have a little fun with it? That'd be great.” I gave into temptation. I trolled her. I did try to keep it on a level she wouldn't understand, just because I didn't want to risk hurting her feelings. But it was still mean.

I trolled heavily on Usenet and elsewhere beginning in the latter part of the 90's, but I pretty much had gotten it out of my system by '05. I gave it all up, and went out while I was still on top. But every now and again, I let somebody bring me out of retirement long enough for a brief exhibition. Inexcusable, perhaps, but I at least hope it is understandable. No shtick, really sorry 'bout that guys.

So let me get to the point and wrap this up.

Deez, I am a fan of your writing style. It is rare to find someone who can present his thoughts in such a clear and concise fashion. But when you take a silly situation like this and use it as an opportunity to grab a megaphone, head to the moral high ground, and loudly proclaim your disdain for racism-sexism-regionalism-chauvinism or whateverism, then you do only one thing; you diminish yourself. As a fan, I beg you not to do this.

Am I being defensive? Hardly. I have yet to see anything here worth defending myself against. There is only one purpose behind this long winded comment, and that is your edification Deez. Trolls may laugh at people like you; but I am grieved by your vulnerabilities. Save your righteous indignation for situations where it is called for.

And now for my trademark stinging barb...
Man up dude. You got carried away. Admit it. Laugh and move on. Or don't. Either way, peace. :jokercolor:

The simple fact that this discussion taking place in a public forum rather than in private messages just further extends this desperate need for attention by ruffling feathers and poking at controversial topics. Since you have chosen to continue in this fashion, so be it.

I understand where you are coming from. I understand that you are making jokes, this has been acknowledged several posts ago. I also know that in every joke there is some truth. Some hit too close to home for comfort for some people, some are just flat out crude and offensive to some people; it's simply respectful to apologize sincerely (while fighting the strong instinctual "troll" urge to put in little snide remarks about a simple apology "not being enough" and bringing tokens into the picture) and just move the fuck on. You seem very well traveled and experienced on this planet, I really shouldn't have to "edify" you on respect and common decency any more than you should feel obliged to "edify" me on when to step in and say "enough is enough". Yet, here we are...

Are you being defensive? Well, first off, you're still typing novels of explanations to justify something that should have simply been laid to rest about seven posts ago... You're aggressively challenging me...
justjoinedtopost said:
your reading comprehension skills lag far behind your abilities as a writer. I wait with an open mind if you care to attempt to demonstrate otherwise.
You're justifying a single word taken out of context (that was meant as a compliment) to flex your ego muscles a little...
justjoinedtopost said:
this is never hard work for me.
And then going to the classic deflection/projection defense (a pretty textbook defense mechanism) by taking what I have said to you and making it almost verbatim about me, trying to paint me as being the "bad guy"...
justjoinedtopost said:
you take a silly situation like this and use it as an opportunity to grab a megaphone, head to the moral high ground, and loudly proclaim your disdain for racism-sexism-regionalism-chauvinism or whateverism, then you do only one thing; you diminish yourself.

I appreciate the background on your past, it really does give a much more solid foundation to gauge your sense of humor off of, but it really changes nothing. If you want to be a victim to your past habits of being a "troll", you are more than welcome. If you want to point out how I am a laughing stock in the well-respected "troll" community, go for it. Whatever helps you feel better about yourself; whatever helps you sleep a little better in this conversation. All I am asking for, and all I have asked for since the beginning, is for you to *try* to be respectful. You are not obligated to be, you are absolutely free to do whatever you see fit. I did not ask for a debate over it, I did not ask for explanations, I did not ask for tips on how and when I should step into threads. I asked you to be a respectful member of this community. You are either willing and able to do that, of your own choosing and free-will, or you are not. That choice is yours and always has been.

In pretty much every culture on this planet, we are taught "it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt". I understand that you like to make jokes and play a little rough, crude and controversial sometimes, I get it, I am in no way inhibiting or discouraging that (nor am I capable...). I am simply requesting that you be respectful, mature and empathetic enough to sincerely apologize if you have stepped over a line, whether it be intentional or not.

That is really all I have to say on this matter. I'm sure you have a little more to contribute in your defense; if so we can continue to bump this completely unrelated thread over and over, we can discuss this privately or we can simply let it end with what was originally intended to be one simple request. Once again, the choice is entirely up to you.

DeezNA said:
You're free to do whatever the fuck you want, but I really have no tolerance for racist or sexist bullshit... thus why I spoke up on this issue.
Defend, sir. Racist or sexist bullshit. I want to know what you are referring to. Publicly. You can't afford to take me private, I promise you.

You put the f*ck up, or you shut the f*ck up. Human decency requires it.

You didn't care this was public when you responded to me, and pointing it out now is a little hypocritical. Likewise, it is silly for a person of your verbosity to take a snide swipe at my novel-length responses. But if you are ok with petty, I am ok with petty.

I didn't approach you Deez. You approached me. Publicly. Not privately. Same goes for Lily. I responded in kind.

I like you man. If there is an issue, I'll admit when I am wrong. But you gotta convince me.

Racist or sexist bullshit. What da f*ck you talking about? Go back and look at my two comments. Seriously man. I like reading what you have to say. Don't ruin it for me.

But if you must, if you can't laugh and walk away...then bring it. Ain't nothin' like some good drama. Let's give these folks a show by god. I'll start...

DeezNA said:
This racist or sexist bullshit that's got your g-string wedged up your ass...what you talking about here Deez?

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
PunkInDrublic said:
zippypinhead said:
We don't have to be outraged about every last fucking joke. Doesn't all the clucking and browbeating get tiresome?
Probably already aware but if not, check out Patton Oswalt recently welcoming Trevor Noah to comedy in 2015 on Twitter. Hilarious but also makes a buncha good points about pc culture nowadays.

I did catch it, and as is the case with Oswalt, it is astute and funny. It just strikes me as odd, the directions that people so often choose to aim their outrage.

justjoinedtopost said:
DeezNA said:
Defend, sir. Racist or sexist bullshit. I want to know what you are referring to. Publicly. You can't afford to take me private, I promise you.

You put the f*ck up, or you shut the f*ck up. Human decency requires it.

You didn't care this was public when you responded to me, and pointing it out now is a little hypocritical. Likewise, it is silly for a person of your verbosity to take a snide swipe at my novel-length responses. But if you are ok with petty, I am ok with petty.

I didn't approach you Deez. You approached me. Publicly. Not privately. Same goes for Lily. I responded in kind.

I like you man. If there is an issue, I'll admit when I am wrong. But you gotta convince me.

Racist or sexist bullshit. What da f*ck you talking about? Go back and look at my two comments. Seriously man. I like reading what you have to say. Don't ruin it for me.

But if you must, if you can't laugh and walk away...then bring it. Ain't nothin' like some good drama. Let's give these folks a show by god. I'll start...

DeezNA said:
This racist or sexist bullshit that's got your g-string wedged up your ass...what you talking about here Deez?

...and now with the chest-thumping and instigating... totally didn't see this coming...

Like I said several times, you are free to express yourself as you see fit and this is a pretty clear-cut example of things to come and the path you have consciously chosen to take. The direction you just brought things is far from mature, civil discourse and is not something in which I will partake.

If you would like to continue this discussion without parodying my profession, selective out-of-context reading, finger-pointing, barking demands and spewing "come at me bro" machismo swill in a sad attempt to illicit some grandstand event for you to put yourself on a pedestal, feel free to let me know.

---------------------

@zippy and Punk - I think controversial comedy is a very interesting topic, something very worthy of its own thread. This one just SLIGHTLY derailed and I think the original topic has been thoroughly addressed. ;)

DeezNA said:
The direction you just brought things is far from mature, civil discourse and is not something in which I will partake.
You cannot partake, for you have been called out.
DeezNA said:
These are not words you will ever be able to defend.

Many will accept the charade you must now display. Thanks will fall like rain from the heavens as lesser minds express their approval.

But out there in internet-land is an older, wiser individual who has been in your position many times. He laughs as he watches your frightened butt scamper off into the bushes.

It's been great Deez. :lol:

StrayObject said:
This is like watching the Presidential debate with Mitt and Barack. Two alpha males circling.

Yes, well I served with Jack Kennedy. I knew Jack Kennedy. Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Deez is no Jack Kennedy.

"Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy" was a remark made during the 1988 United States vice-presidential debate by Democratic presidential candidate Michael Dukakis's vice-presidential running mate Senator Lloyd Bentsen to Republican vice-presidential candidate Senator Dan Quayle. Jack Kennedy was a reference to John F. Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States. Since then, the words "You're no Jack Kennedy," or some variation on Bentsen's remark, have become a part of the political lexicon as a way to deflate politicians or other individuals perceived as thinking too highly of themselves

justjoinedtopost said:
StrayObject said:
This is like watching the Presidential debate with Mitt and Barack. Two alpha males circling.

Yes, well I served with Jack Kennedy. I knew Jack Kennedy. Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Deez is no Jack Kennedy.

That was a Vice-presidential debate, but whatevs.

SGYljMf.jpg

PunkInDrublic said:
Probably already aware but if not, check out Patton Oswalt recently welcoming Trevor Noah to comedy in 2015 on Twitter. Hilarious but also makes a buncha good points about pc culture nowadays.

I was not aware. That was good.

Seriously...

This isn't a fucking debate, it's someone with way too much time on their hands trying to prod and instigate a fight to get more fucking attention. There is nothing to be "gained" here, there is no "alpha" position, no one fucking "wins". This is all just a smokescreen being thrown out to cover up someone the fact that someone can't simply nut up and apologize for making offensive comments without turning it all into a joke or a fight. It's just fucking sad.

If Justjoinedtopost was not aware of what he did that caused offense and is NOW demanding I inform him AFTER "apologizing" for his actions, the past page and a half of this thread have been utterly pointless and not a word of what has been exchanged before his testosterone took the wheel can be taken seriously. It's all bullshit to try to milk this thread for more attention and feuding at the expense of others, something he has admitted to having an extensive history of doing through abusive means; please don't encourage it, nothing productive comes from this.

This is just flat-out baiting a fight. For the sake of myself and the community, who I'm sure are sick as I am of seeing this thread getting bumped to the top, this is my last post on the matter; any further barking and chest-thumping are simply a reflection of what he is *really* on this forum for, so have at it.

@Justjoinedtopost - You say you are older, wiser and have been in my position many times? Fucking act like it.

---------------------------------
@Everyone else - Please don't encourage him, it sets a bad precedent. Though this might be entertaining in the short run, if it starts happening every day or with the wrong people, it can get ugly really fast... and not in the "reality show drama" way, in the "other" bad ways that we have seen quite a few times.

DeezNA said:
Seriously...

@Justjoinedtopost - You say you are older, wiser and have been in my position many times? Fucking act like it.

---------------------------------
@Everyone else and especially myself - Please don't encourage him, it sets a bad precedent. Though this might be entertaining in the short run, if it starts happening every day or with the wrong people, it can get ugly really fast... and not in the "reality show drama" way, in the "other" bad ways that we have seen quite a few times.

Deez is right. Shit got way out of hand here, and I have to admit, I may be partly to blame. At the very least, I did nothing to stop it.

To LilyMarie, Deez, and the ENTIRE CONTINENT of Europe; a heartfelt, bs-free apology. You are not playthings for my amusement. I will stop treating you as such.

This will also be my last last word on the matter. I have seen how bad these things can get, and trust me, we don't need to go there. My suggestion? We abandon this thoroughly trashed thread immediately. It started off as a shit topic, and it only went downhill from there.

Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go read a book. It's about geography. I hope that's ok.

kissfanz said:
Okay Guys Im kinda a regular user of Chaturbate ... I used to buy tokens from my credit card on this site .. But in a few months my credit cards being declined dunno why .. I asked the bank they say everythings fine ..I even changed my card still declined.. Epoch declines too no idea why .. So I just wanted to ask if theres anyone whod get me tokens on Chaturbate for Amazon GCs of that amount .. Ill throw in an extra 10$ for your efforts too! Cheers!

Weird. Have you tried purchasing tokens with Paypal?
http://blog.chaturbate.com/news-and-ann ... th-paypal/

Status
Not open for further replies.