AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate took 22k tokens from me and have not explained why...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2021
My post is harsh but its the truth... I have worked hard to follow and not break any Chaturbate TOS, i have 22k worth of tokens and I was banned. I know it happens alot so I have emailed support as I know it can be fix because I have not broken any TOS. I also followed the rule not to keep writing as I wait for support's reply....Yet I have not received any explanation. I try to page @punker barbie here, hoping I would atleast get a fair share of explanation to what have caused this, yet I have seen @punker barbie replied to other post while kipping mine. Without any explanation I can only come to a conclusion that chaturbate has taken my 22k worth of tokens .

account name: innocently_yours
ticket number : 19022105

I will just follow up with this post to keep it alive until CB replies or explain what I have done? I also ask the readers, has this ever happened to you? where you have written to support and never got a reply?

it became a common denominator, that chaturbate closes your account without any explanation, I feel the same as many, @punker barbie does not respond to my post and I see that another ticket more recent than mine does have an answer, chaturbate is a great platform for a lot But in more than 7 years I had never experienced this situation and less the lack of service and help from Chaturbate.

SOS @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Chaturbate asked me to send a Second form of I'd and I already told them that they didn't accept any of I'd within my region (which Is I'm from the Philippines) and they asked me again to send a Second form of I'd to remain my account verified and then I have no choice so I send them my I'd which Is UMID It's a very valid I'd from the Philippines and now after I send those I'd they denied It and after It i check my account It say's my account got banned so I try to contact the support and support told me that I was banned frok the Chaturbate permanently like w*f I haven't done any violation I just did what support asked me to do and they banned me. Sucks I'm so depressed and stress atm I only have this job. Support didn't explain the reason why they banned me kinea sucks makes me broke my heart😭😭😭😭😭😭

Upvote 0
To all:

My account was fixed, it was strange and believe it or not I had a very very detailed explanation, I'll attach the explanation here so others my learn from my mistake or what could have happened to your accounts...
cb.JPG

This was true where I was working with a studio, but I was lucky to have emailed CB support to remove my studio account last year and probably during their investigation they found this out and cleared my of any violation i may have done. This is a very detailed explanation and Im not sure previous members had ever received something like this but i hope it can help others who reads this and have a sense of closure.
thank you @AmberCutie with your site and helping models like myself learn from others.
@punker barbie hoping there is a first in first reply session to our post, im sure it will lessen our stress not knowing what had happened.

Thank you!!!

Upvote 0
That is the single most impressive positive thing I have ever seen from the platform! However they are still the worst as this one positive does not balance the mountain of negatives!

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie , I was banned again, This time around I was broadcasting then my ability to receive tip or anyone taking me to private stopped. I was sent a message to resubmit my requirements, which I did then all of the sudden I was banned . When I go to the verification page it states " ID is not valid reason duplicate."
I wrote to support, and still have not gotten a reply. Please look into my account ,
thank you..
account name : innocently_yours
ticket number: 19165900
site message.JPGCapture.JPGdubplicat id.JPG

Upvote 0
I'm very curious why they banned your account this time?
Account is back, but this time there was no specific explanation given. just a quick message saying "Your account should now work. Please try again and let us know if you need further assistance" . I can only speculate, but glad about couple things...1, account is back and i am able to cash out during this period, 2. not able to broadcast over 10 days allowed me to venture to other site which i thought i would never do but was not given a choice. I'm a dedicated person to work for a site the provides for me, but being banned gave me courage to venture and test other site, which im sure many has done.

Thank you,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.