AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate trafic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i see u mentioned wet dream 111. I know she has 500k followers and stunning but i see here mods are the ones tipping the most. I would never throw shade on any model just wandering her method to her madness...

no doubts there is something fishy on her 😉 ( 30.000-70.000 tokens/day usually, for the ones who asking. Every single day.. she has a 42 days strike in a row.)

As a female page rank matters a good deal from what I've seen. As a male it's easy to get on the first 2 pages with practically an empty room but only the top 50 or so on the 1st page usually get 100+ viewers and decent tips.

Tags do bring in extra traffic but no guarantee they are tippers.

Hi. I am from Bucharest too. And many other models who see me in chaturbate they sometimes blame me that i buy some kind of trafiic. which i dont. and i dont know why its so hard to realize that bought traffic from who knows what websites isnt doing nothing good. I guess you are just trying to promote unuro website. why i am saying this? because you said about that they will give you a 50 dollars disscount. Maybe i am wrong .. but anyway .. why any model on chaturbate will even think to boos their traffic with BOTS . I am 100% chaturbate admins arent stupid at all and they wont allow any model who has 1000 viewers who are bots to be on the first page, as you said , you was having 1000 viewers but you was in 3/4th page. Plus also i saw models with over 1000 viewers and they was in the 4th page even 7th page.
Chaturbate makes money with real people not with BOTS . So .. why dont you think to work harder , i did worked hard from the beggining , i study chaturbate and i tried to understand what people wanna see there ... and i can give you some advices , and depends on you , if you take this advices or not .. or you continue to dream about some boos bots will bring you tokens ..
Talk with everyone in your room, no matter they have or not tokens ... you cant know when a guy with no tokens will buy and he might buy a lot and give those tokens all to you....
Smile all the time .. no matter what .. SMILE ... most of the regular viewers in chaturbate they are some kind of lonely guys , who logs in chaturbate to have a better day , you can make them a better day by seeing you smiling all they time, you might bring them a smile on their faces too ... but dont forget, they also want to cum , so do something hot , exciting dont just sit on the couch dressed and expect everyone to come in your room and tip you .
Then , try different angles with the webcam , try to see and learn on which position people enter more in your room, and stay like that , have few positions you to change them time to time.
Well .. there are a lots of things which can bring you on the first page , and believe me , chaturbate will be happy to have you on top, with top models they also earn money ...
I could say more, but its my first time writing here, i was preffering to write in Romanian since you are from Romania too, was easier for me because i dont know to say it all right in English .
I just hope you didnt just tried to promote that unuro website , bacause last night i found out about that website and i wrote there they are just scamers and they deleted my comment .
If you look on their reviews you can see there TOP MODELS names commented which i am 100% jackandjill didnt bought any traffic from that website which seem its Romanian website.
Then hotfalingdevil also i am 100% she didnt bought trafic from there. then its so many other top models wrote reviews there which i am so sure isnt like that and its all a scam .
I will call them now and confront them .. to see what they say ..

Hi. I am from Bucharest too. And many other models who see me in chaturbate they sometimes blame me that i buy some kind of trafiic. which i dont. and i dont know why its so hard to realize that bought traffic from who knows what websites isnt doing nothing good. I guess you are just trying to promote unuro website. why i am saying this? because you said about that they will give you a 50 dollars disscount. Maybe i am wrong .. but anyway .. why any model on chaturbate will even think to boos their traffic with BOTS . I am 100% chaturbate admins arent stupid at all and they wont allow any model who has 1000 viewers who are bots to be on the first page, as you said , you was having 1000 viewers but you was in 3/4th page. Plus also i saw models with over 1000 viewers and they was in the 4th page even 7th page.
Chaturbate makes money with real people not with BOTS . So .. why dont you think to work harder , i did worked hard from the beggining , i study chaturbate and i tried to understand what people wanna see there ... and i can give you some advices , and depends on you , if you take this advices or not .. or you continue to dream about some boos bots will bring you tokens ..
Talk with everyone in your room, no matter they have or not tokens ... you cant know when a guy with no tokens will buy and he might buy a lot and give those tokens all to you....
Smile all the time .. no matter what .. SMILE ... most of the regular viewers in chaturbate they are some kind of lonely guys , who logs in chaturbate to have a better day , you can make them a better day by seeing you smiling all they time, you might bring them a smile on their faces too ... but dont forget, they also want to cum , so do something hot , exciting dont just sit on the couch dressed and expect everyone to come in your room and tip you .
Then , try different angles with the webcam , try to see and learn on which position people enter more in your room, and stay like that , have few positions you to change them time to time.
Well .. there are a lots of things which can bring you on the first page , and believe me , chaturbate will be happy to have you on top, with top models they also earn money ...
I could say more, but its my first time writing here, i was preffering to write in Romanian since you are from Romania too, was easier for me because i dont know to say it all right in English .
I just hope you didnt just tried to promote that unuro website , bacause last night i found out about that website and i wrote there they are just scamers and they deleted my comment .
If you look on their reviews you can see there TOP MODELS names commented which i am 100% jackandjill didnt bought any traffic from that website which seem its Romanian website.
Then hotfalingdevil also i am 100% she didnt bought trafic from there. then its so many other top models wrote reviews there which i am so sure isnt like that and its all a scam .
I will call them now and confront them .. to see what they say ..
Writing in english could help a lot more than 1 person. Thank you.

And many other models who see me in chaturbate they sometimes blame me that i buy some kind of trafiic. which i dont. and i dont know why its so hard to realize that bought traffic from who knows what websites isnt doing nothing good.
Probably because chaturbate puts a link to "Buy Traffic" at the bottom of every page. I agree it's selling false hope but your advice to "work harder" is too, obviously there are only so many spots on the first page, after that you can start counting viewers per hour instead of per minute, but the site skims off just as much (or more).

Maria, i saw your post on other forum also . there is nothing posible as u dream like, to just buy trafffic and be on the first page and thnaks god chaturbate dont alow that will be bad for their hard working models that are being on top of page well deserved . About the studio u worked , having more users then you, im sure is normal becouse they have those accounts for years as u said .. I am also telling to my models that i invest in traffic , who wants them to leave ? so your studio is doing the same ,. the reality is that there is only hard work for having traffic and the right attitude on cam, the rest are fake traffic that isnt helping you , i also saw girls with 1200 users in page no 7 when me with 1200 im on first page , coz they are real . So either u stay in a studio where they got already accounts with lots followers or u start from zero and work your ass off .

Status
Not open for further replies.