AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Visitors

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you actively tip on Chaturbate?

• Yes

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
Hey ACFers! If you could answer this very short poll, I would greatly appreciate it. After a few have answered, I will post a follow up question.

Please don't feel obligated to explain your answer at this time. Thanks in advance!

I've made it a personal rule that if I'm going to spend longer then a minute in a lady's room that I should tip at least 1 token.

I mean sure the girls I follow usually get less then 20 tokens a session from me, but the fact I always tip has gotten me noticed in their rooms. It's been pointed out to me that there r dark purples with clearly 1000s of tokens on hand in their room and yet won't tip just watch and yet I'm willing to contribute something means alot to some.

I don't do it to be "a white knight", I just do it because it seems the honorable thing to do.

Just imagine what a difference if every viewer tipped just 1 token. Heck imagine even if it was just the coloured users!

Ok now that we've a few people looking at this thread who are active tippers on CB, here are my questions to you.

Lovense Menu:

1. Do you prefer the overlay method or in chat method of listing levels and patterns?
2. Do you like the notification in chat after a user has tipped confirming the toy is working?
3. Should action tips that make it difficult to hold a non-lush toy (domi, ambi) while performing make the toy vibrate? (sorry if that's awkward wording)
4. Is it more appealing to have only patterns on the Lovense menu and a control option than a menu with 1 through Infinity levels?

Regular Tip Menu:
1. Is it more appealing to have a game of chance as the only method of tipping for a flash/action or is a listicle of choices more appealing?
2. Which command for accessing a menu do you use the most often?
3. Would you refresh a room multiple times to read a menu if you knew it posted at the top on re-entry?

@Highlander884 thanks for your comment. I wish it worked that way, too. :)

Reactions: babykalina
Ok now that we've a few people looking at this thread who are active tippers on CB, here are my questions to you.

Lovense Menu:

1. Do you prefer the overlay method or in chat method of listing levels and patterns?
2. Do you like the notification in chat after a user has tipped confirming the toy is working?
3. Should action tips that make it difficult to hold a non-lush toy (domi, ambi) while performing make the toy vibrate? (sorry if that's awkward wording)
4. Is it more appealing to have only patterns on the Lovense menu and a control option than a menu with 1 through Infinity levels?

Regular Tip Menu:
1. Is it more appealing to have a game of chance as the only method of tipping for a flash/action or is a listicle of choices more appealing?
3. Would you refresh a room multiple times to read a menu if you knew it posted at the top on re-entry?

oooh I don't think my replies to this will be for a regular user at ALL...

Lovense Menu:
I Do not tip for vibrations specifically at all, BUT I do have my preferences for the girl I moderate for to have it available

1. I prefer both, sometimes the graphics is a bit slow and you can just quickly find it in the chat
2. I think this is a great addition yes, also for when the random timer and level is setup and it will show what is hit
3. is there a way to NOT make it vibrate at that specific tip if there's too many of them, would this not flood the menu? if so I would say it would be fair to have it not vibrate at these performances..
4. this is hard to reply to for me since I do not use it myself.. I would say I see different users tipping for either patterns or control a lot, or they will tip 1, 10, 50, etc for the vibration levels, so having both I feel is the best option?

Regular Tip menu:
Also never use this really, I always tip the girl I'm talking to the exact same because it hits nothing in her menu actually, or I tip 25 to thumbs up people, however I will say I do really like the chance games, I sometimes tip for them but say in the chat I do not wish for the action to be performed, I just like to see where it lands.

Sorry I can't be of much help with these as I don't use the menus normally and I only really observed what people do most with the lovense options :(

Reactions: Vixxen81
Hmm not sure how to answer the lovesense question. There a pic/menu on the side of the screen that I've seen that also shows what patterns r used and how much time is left as well as many many more tips need to go.
U see around many girls use that and that seems to be the preferred one for guys to see in my experience.
Some guys prefer domi over lush because it makes so much noise that they know its on and not being faked. But again some guys prefer to see that a vibration toy is inside.

1. Erm spin wheel and dice roll seem to be the most popular apps (but only ofc the more expensive the less people use them) I say guys like to have things that r on the tip menu as they more likely know what they might get.
2.menu/
3.ive never done that but I would like to see the menu not long after I've entered rather then wait for it to appear randomly.

I don't generally use lovense so unfortunately I can't provide good answers there.

Regular Tip Menu:
1. I prefer a list of items.
2. Most of the rooms I visit use /menu
3. Yes, I've taken advantage of the menu loading when I refresh the page in other rooms before.

I'll start by pointing out that I don't tip for lovense a ton. I do tip for the buzzes a bit, but primarily I tip for tip menu items or just tips for hanging out. So my answers to the lovense questions may be less relevant. Anyway, here is how I'd answer...

Lovense Menu:

1. I prefer just having the lovense info in the chatbox big time. I dislike the overlays as they can distract from the actual show on the screen. And I have a hard time reading them anyway. On a side note, I wish CB could introduce a new tab at the top of the chatbox window, called "Menu". It could be a place to put all of the tip menu, lovense menu, and game info (like roll the dice, lucky number) in order to keep it seperate from the chatbox

2. Yes, I definitely do look for these notifications. Sometimes models update their lovense levels but forget to update the info in the lovense menu on the chatbox. Some models don't even display a lovense menu. So the notifications can really help you figure things out.

3. I'm not sure on this one tbh

4. I like when all options are open. The only strong opinion I have here is that guys that tip endless 1's annoy me to no end lol. So I like when models have a slightly higher minimum buzz (like 5 or 10 tokens)

Tip Menu:

1. This is just my preference, but when I tip, I generally like to tip for more definite things. So let's say I want to tip for "show boobs" and it's on the menu for 300 tokens. Or available as a roll the dice prize for 65 tokens. I'd rather just tip the 300 instead of taking the chance with the game tips. Though I'm sure lots of guys will think the exact opposite.

2. Tbh, I'm a bit of a dumb dumb and never remember these commands in the moment, so I just wait for the menu to reappear on its own

3. Yes

@Wuggie

3. is there a way to NOT make it vibrate at that specific tip if there's too many of them, would this not flood the menu? if so I would say it would be fair to have it not vibrate at these performances..

There is. You can remove blocks of numbers or skip a certain number in the set up of Lovense rules. Since I don't use the Lush, I don't see why the toy should vibrate if I'm trying to do a doggy flash or hula hooping or dancing. Other than drain the battery. :)

I appreciate you answering. :)

Reactions: Wuggie
THANK YOU all for answering my questions. The feedback at this point is what I suspected I would get but I'm glad to have several independent answers basically confirming my bias. I have long suspected this was the general case with menu items and I like @GoldenBanana suggestion of an entirely separate tab for all of this info.

I personally dislike the Lovense in chat menu rolling because then it bumps off whoever came into the room last and I tend to greet people as they enter. I do use the side panel overlay but most people don't look at that side of the screen anyway. The good news is now I don't feel the need to tear my menu/set up down to scratch and start over. Big air kiss to you all! :)

Lovense Menu:

Regular Tip Menu:

Lovense menu

I'm probably just going to reply broadly across the 4 questions here. Ultimately, I find them utterly confusing. Weird little panels with zig-zaggy lines all over them and language like "Earthquake" which really means nothing to anyone who hasn't held one of these devices in their hand. There is also a major disconnect between the lovense menu and how you actually interact with it. i.e. There is a panel suggesting a lovense menu but the reality is that you need to interact with it through the CB tip menu which while not terrible, can be a bit clunky. It probably doesn't help that my tipping brain tends to think in token amounts, not wave patterns. I have a particular amount that I want to give the model in any given night and in any given tip. I also tend to tip in round amounts. Just a logical brain thing I guess.

For me, the lovense menu is an exercise in confusion. I've long since just moved to a mental model of 1 token provides x amount of buzz and therefore 5 tokens provides 5x amount of buzz.

Regular tip menu

1. God no. "Show feet" seems to home in on me every spin when I try these random things.
2. I guess /menu, although when you mainly visit one model, the need to remind yourself of the tip menu becomes less over time.
3. No. In fact, refresh on CB can be a bit of a pain in the ass. Often the room mutes and CB has been very unstable recently. A quick refresh can leave you in "Status Page" hell for half an hour afterwards.

@misterical That's...something. The ranges on a Lovense menu (1-24 e.g.) means the toy will buzz for [x] seconds at [x] level. So tipping 5 tokens is the same as tipping 1 token or 24 tokens. The next range is usually for longer and a higher vibration.

and language like "Earthquake" which really means nothing to anyone who hasn't held one of these devices in their hand.
Should have just left it there imo 😂

• Funny!
@misterical That's...something. The ranges on a Lovense menu (1-24 e.g.) means the toy will buzz for [x] seconds at [x] level. So tipping 5 tokens is the same as tipping 1 token or 24 tokens. The next range is usually for longer and a higher vibration.
Yeah, I mean I kind of understood all that anyway I guess although I find it a weird concept that both 1 and 24 tokens can have the same result, particularly in a world of freeloaders and cheapskates, which Chaturbate can be.

A really good bit of research to undertake would be to see how members thinking aligns with Lovense's thinking. When Lovense designed the menu they will probably have been centred on their experience of their product rather than a members experience as a tipper. It would be interesting to know if members actually think in terms of seconds and patterns or purely in terms of number of tokens and will just accept whatever pattern and time period that triggers. I suspect for the majority of members the thinking will be "I have x number of tokens to spend today and I want to spend them over this particular period of time" but I can't be certain.

Should have just left it there imo 😂
I don't know why I said hand either. But yeah, this abstract kind of language is understandable but not helpful for the tipper. I mean, I can be as horny as the next guy but probably not horny enough to want to "earthquake" someone's genitals.

Lovense has a million and one problems, first and foremost that some guys profess themselves to be masters at it and others have no idea how it works at all. The "masters" have merely encountered Oscar-worthy actresses, NTTIAWT. They are no better or worse at it than anyone else.

As for the set up itself, it has largely remained unchanged since its release. Patterns (earthquake et al) are the only way to use one number instead of a range of numbers. I would like it more if we didn't have to set it up that way.

I personally hate the entire concept but it is more difficult for me to make money without than with it and that pisses me off more than I can express but it is what it is so I am trying to maximize its potential.

I kind of think of Lovense as the Nintendo division of the sex toy industry. They've got a good product but the execution is totally wrong.

As for the set up itself, it has largely remained unchanged since its release. Patterns (earthquake et al) are the only way to use one number instead of a range of numbers. I would like it more if we didn't have to set it up that way.
The fact that I didn't know that Earthquake patterns are triggered by a single number rather than a range of numbers is probably a comment in itself on how clear their menu interface is.

The fact that I didn't know that Earthquake patterns are triggered by a single number rather than a range of numbers is probably a comment in itself on how clear their menu interface is.
If she's not using a panel menu with that feature enabled, then you wouldn't know unless you saw it on someone else's menu. Most menus I see don't use patterns.

This whole thing is such a rabbit hole. 😂 Some guys are focused only on it being inside so they don't care what's really happening. Others want big fireworks on big tips, some won't tip if they see a Lovense menu. It's very...frustrating.

It's like something that was supposed to be super fun has turned into a major point of contention at times.

some guys profess themselves to be masters at it
I find these are normally the guy's that will do 200-300 or god forbid 2000-3000 tokens in 1 token tips, clearing entire show goals in back to back 1 token tips is not a fun way to clear a show goal imo

For anyone wondering why it's not fun, put your phone on vibrate and clamp it in between your calf and your thigh or your forearm and bicep for like 15-20 mins, after a while it will just go numb and you wont really feel it vibrate anymore, it will just feel like irritation 😂

I find these are normally the guy's that will do 200-300 or god forbid 2000-3000 tokens in 1 token tips, clearing entire show goals in back to back 1 token tips is not a fun way to clear a show goal imo

For anyone wondering why it's not fun, put your phone on vibrate and clamp it in between your calf and your thigh or your forearm and bicep for like 15-20 mins, after a while it will just go numb and you wont really feel it vibrate anymore, it will just feel like irritation 😂
Agreed. I feel like my vagina is being held hostage and no one else gets to play.

Reactions: KingMarti
Tip Menu:

1. This is just my preference, but when I tip, I generally like to tip for more definite things. So let's say I want to tip for "show boobs" and it's on the menu for 300 tokens. Or available as a roll the dice prize for 65 tokens. I'd rather just tip the 300 instead of taking the chance with the game tips. Though I'm sure lots of guys will think the exact opposite.

I generally do a mix of menu and complimentary tips. If you're visiting a model frequently it's worth asking if he/she would like to be tipped for "show" items that will draw viewers from the various index/search/following pages and boost his/her rating.