AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate wants money from me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qlerk

Banhammered
Feb 18, 2022
14.02.2022 one of admins of chaturbate took private info from my passport (names and date of birth) and from passports some of our models. admin found with this private info our pages in vk.com (like facebook). he wrote to our friends, that we are models and wanted money for not to send videos 18+. He wrote in russian without mistakes. I didn’t send money to him, so he banned in chaturbate my account and all account of all other models, with whom I ever contacted, who were my guests and guests of my guests. they are:
bitchys
tina_16
tina_17
marussi
ruslena

mrbrown_17
agonnya

and my account qlerk
may be someone more banned, I check now
I asked support, why my accout is banned, they answered, that it was a permanent ban for old stream of another model. so they banned that model, me for stream with her, other models, with whom I ever streamed like a guest. now support doesn't answer me. please, help me unban our accounts, we did nothing wrong

they banned me night 14 february for another model sleeping during the stream 12 february. they banned her best girlfriend, banned another model, who streamed with me 14 february, banned girl, with whome I streamed 1 month before, banned a girl, with whom I streamed 2 week before. can you help to find truth and to unban?

Upvote 0
That ban wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the way 16 and 17 in several of those usernames makes it seem like pandering to a certain crowd? Then getting reported by a scammer for not following through with the blackmail demand? idk. I wouldn't personally jump to thinking CB is responsible for the blackmail issue, that feels like quite a reach.

Upvote 0
they banned me night 14 february for another model sleeping during the stream 12 february. they banned her best girlfriend, banned another model, who streamed with me 14 february, banned girl, with whome I streamed 1 month before, banned a girl, with whom I streamed 2 week before. can you help to find truth and to unban?

I addition to what other's have said: sleeping on cam is usually a zero-tolerance "no" ban. Although not always.
But I very much doubt it was a CB Admin that has tried to blackmail you, if so, as other's have suggested you need to make sure you have absolute proof of this.

I think either one of your models (or you) have fallen victim to a link that has stolen your details and then the person has tried to blackmail you. That's what it sounds like.
Or someone could have reverse image searched your photos if you use any same photos on your CB page and your VK page (never use the same photos on personal + work sites)

Upvote 0
I streamed with new model 1st time on chaturbate. we are nor friends in vk.com, she has no photo, she has not real second name, closed account. after 1 hour of stream someone wrote to her and to me simultaneously. he wanted money and sent record of our stream on chaturbate, wrote to my friends (my friends were open). only one way to do it - if you know real name and real date of birth of both models on stream. we didn't send him money and got ban. support said, that the ban for violence, becouse two days before one model, with whom I streamed, felt asleep. but I think, sleep is not a reason for ban of 7 models
I am a programmer, I didn't open links. And no one virus can take our private info from chaturbate, only admin

Attachments

• photo_2022-02-20_13-55-29.jpg
    photo_2022-02-20_13-55-29.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Upvote 0
You claim to have been blackmailed by a Chaturbate admin.. yet you still want to work on Chaturbate after getting banned?

These are serious allegations, I really hope you have saved proof. Post it if you can.
I like this site and understand, that only one site admin is to blame. I want him fired and to stream farther. or you can advise me another stream site. we have studio and we will leave chaturbate, but I can't find normal site

Upvote 0
@qlerk Most people here will not be able to understand Russian, could you translate the image please?

Upvote 0
Not sure how accurate this is..

View attachment 91808
+- right translate) "to sit on buttle" is an exclusive russian phrase. so, what we knew:
1) he has access to passports of models
2) he can ban people on chaturbate with no reason (or for funny reasons. permanent ban of model, which know another model, who streamed with a model, which felp asleep, for example)
3) he is native russian
with this easy to find, who did it. but our studio sent 30-40 letters to support - no result. I think, they just laughing at us

Attachments

• photo_2022-02-20_14-11-25.jpg
    photo_2022-02-20_14-11-25.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 20
Upvote 0
You must be missing something, there has to be a reason they targetted you. If you were a criminal and had access to CB model data would you target you? Probably not right? You would probably aim for a whale thats submitted ID to increase spending limits that likes to do c2c in privates and that has never broadcasted publicly.

Its probably someone you know or someone that stumbled across your information some how.

Upvote 0
You must be missing something, there has to be a reason they targetted you. If you were a criminal and had access to CB model data would you target you? Probably not right? You would probably aim for a whale thats submitted ID to increase spending limits that likes to do c2c in privates and that has never broadcasted publicly.

Its probably someone you know or someone that stumbled across your information some how.
admin wrote to new model, that streamed 1st time 1st hour. and wrote to me, because I streamed with her. he thought, that he can play with us, so nobody find him and nobody believe to new single banned model. but I am not a new model and I have pretty big studio in my republic
I found out her vk only when she showed me messages from admin in it, we never wrote to each other there and we have no common friends. It was 1 day, when we met))))
support don't answer me know, thay don't write concretelly, why I was banned. they unban some our models, but I don't give them permission to stream, until it's all over

Upvote 0
He is an ordinary blackmailer. the question is, how he received your information. are you sure that CB admins invited you to private chat?

Upvote 0
He is an ordinary blackmailer. the question is, how he received your information. are you sure that CB admins invited you to private chat?
I thought. that chaturbate is big service, our private info in save. so I tried to understand, how he could find our pages. But it is imposible without passport info. I wrote to chaturbate support, asking them, and they banned all accounts, with whom we ever streamed to mute our voices. for another sleeping model two days before))))))

Upvote 0
I thought. that chaturbate is big service, our private info in save. so I tried to understand, how he could find our pages. But it is imposible without passport info. I wrote to chaturbate support, asking them, and they banned all accounts, with whom we ever streamed to mute our voices. for another sleeping model two days before))))))

If you wrote to CB support indicating that you knew someone had improper access to your private account information, maybe they banned the accounts to prevent the bad person from committing further fraud? 🤷‍♂️

If I asked my bank why an unauthorized person knew my banking information they’d probably change my account number, at the very least. Just saying.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
I think it's important here that we don't try to make out that @qlerk is lying or anything. I think from everything that has happened, ti does APPEAR to be admins, BUT I am also confident (as with others here) it's NOT anyone from CB. It's someone that has SOMEHOW obtained any information. Information, social media and all kinds can be found in ways you and I wouldn't think to look or how to look because we are not that kind of person to do it.

Could it be another model? One of their partners? Someone they told? Anyone? You need to seriously ask them all "is there ANY possibility"?

You need to contact CB and NOT accuse them and be hostile towards them. Ask them HOW someone may have got the info and try to cooperate with them to investigate this. As soon as you start throwing accusations like how you are, all you're going to get is them ignoring you.

Upvote 0
ok. I found a new model. I didn't know here vk or her name or her private info. we met 1st time. she didn't know, what job I would propose to her. she had a closed account without photo, without friends, without secondname, without city. only firstname and birthday. no way to find her on chaturbate, find her vk and find my vk in same time. I wrote to support, because I thought, that support - big organization with one rat. but I understood, that they just laughing at me. they banned 7 people with no reason, stole their money and ignoring me. like nato. russian people die on ukraine every day, fascists birn russian people alive in odessa, but usa and europa just laughing. because support of chaturbate only on guard of justice. because nato is defense alliance

Upvote 0
they banned +-10 accounts on chaturbate. on two of them were 6000 tokens. can you guess, which two acoount were banned permanently, which not?))))))

Upvote 0
they banned +-10 accounts on chaturbate. on two of them were 6000 tokens. can you guess, which two acoount were banned permanently, which not?))))))

I think you need to be more polite to them in asking why everything is banned and what has happened etc
I just think these are 2 unrelated things, or maybe related but not in the way how you think/assume (admin blackmailing and then banning)

Hopefully @punker barbie can give us/you some info regarding WHY they were banned

Upvote 0
you stole our money with no reason - we destroyed your puppet fascist government in ukraine. 1-1
this kind of bullshit isn’t going to fly here. banned from the forum as well as CB now too! congrats on being a shit person.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.