AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate - What is considered an overly large toy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2022
So we (an indie toy company) are hoping to work with some cam models and one thing we consistently see on Chaturbate is generally very generic toys. Now we make smaller humanoid toys as well in all the wonderful colors we offer so we know this is doable. But really our main thing is more of the fantasy models. However we read through the Chaturbate TOS and saw the extremely vague "Overly large sex toys or animal-shaped sex toys may not be used on camera." Now the animal shaped toys is understandable in general but we are trying to really understand a policy that is not very well spelled out. As we want to understand before we ever reach out to a model. Getting a model in trouble is certainly bad for them and not something we want to be a part of.

So does a "maximum size" exist? What constitutes animal like, we have an Anubis that has a knot and is based on an Egyptian anthropomorphic god. Is that allowed? Where is the line and how can we work with models but try and protect them from what seems to be a fairly arbitrary system of enforcement. I have dug through some old threads and at one point thought I had at least a partial answer but the link was a dead end. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I remember, a while ago, seeing a rule on one of the cam sites that Bad Dragon dildos weren't allowed. But I have no idea if it was on Chaturbate or a different cam site. Just the sight of some of those dildos on the Bad Dragon website made me think Ouch! 👀 Lol.

I remember, a while ago, seeing a rule on one of the cam sites that Bad Dragon dildos weren't allowed. But I have no idea if it was on Chaturbate or a different cam site. Just the sight of some of those dildos on the Bad Dragon website made me think Ouch! 👀 Lol.
I had the same reaction looking at a MrHankeys toys website

Please contact support@chaturbate.com for any questions or concerns involving Toys.
Is there a way to make this more transparent? We have toys in a wide range of sizes. What I am trying to do is see if there is a definition of what an overly large size toy is. As mentioned by @maskedsissyslutforyou above is it the rule that the toy not be longer than 12" and not wider than 2.6". What we are trying to avoid here is reaching out to a model and not being able to give them any guidance on what we can and can not give them. Again we do not want to get anyone in trouble and really are just trying to respect the rules. By searching the internet it is just not very clear. Just to be clear we have plenty of toys that fall under those guidelines.

Is there a way to make this more transparent? We have toys in a wide range of sizes. What I am trying to do is see if there is a definition of what an overly large size toy is. As mentioned by @maskedsissyslutforyou above is it the rule that the toy not be longer than 12" and not wider than 2.6". What we are trying to avoid here is reaching out to a model and not being able to give them any guidance on what we can and can not give them. Again we do not want to get anyone in trouble and really are just trying to respect the rules. By searching the internet it is just not very clear. Just to be clear we have plenty of toys that fall under those guidelines.
Unfortunately I don't think you're going to get a full explanation/answer here. The CB rep here at ACF is more of a liaison between users and CB support rather than someone who will type up a full informative post about stuff. If you do get a detailed answer at the email address they told you to use, it would be sweet if you'd post their response here for informative purposes.

I was always under the impression it was not allowed to be bigger than the girth of a soda can, That's what it was specified before. I can't be bothered to google or measure the size, but this was what was always said in previous times.

I was always under the impression it was not allowed to be bigger than the girth of a soda can

I tried to find a GIF of Jim Carrey (from LIAR LIAR) going "OWWWIE!" Lol. But that sounds absolutely terrifying to me...sheesh!

I think this would be beneficial information to be posted in public as this isnt something that should change from model to model.

I think it does change from model to model. Iirc, you have to get permission to use certain sized toys. Person A may receive permission while person B doesn't due to differences in size of the individual. I could be wrong about this, but this is what I read somewhere a long time ago. There's someone on CB who is well known for her use of "overly large toys", but she received permission. Other people also tried with the same toys, but they were denied. As with many rules on CB, clarity is lacking and each member of support translates the rules differently.

Reactions: KingMarti
So we (an indie toy company) are hoping to work with some cam models and one thing we consistently see on Chaturbate is generally very generic toys. Now we make smaller humanoid toys as well in all the wonderful colors we offer so we know this is doable. But really our main thing is more of the fantasy models. However we read through the Chaturbate TOS and saw the extremely vague "Overly large sex toys or animal-shaped sex toys may not be used on camera." Now the animal shaped toys is understandable in general but we are trying to really understand a policy that is not very well spelled out. As we want to understand before we ever reach out to a model. Getting a model in trouble is certainly bad for them and not something we want to be a part of.

So does a "maximum size" exist? What constitutes animal like, we have an Anubis that has a knot and is based on an Egyptian anthropomorphic god. Is that allowed? Where is the line and how can we work with models but try and protect them from what seems to be a fairly arbitrary system of enforcement. I have dug through some old threads and at one point thought I had at least a partial answer but the link was a dead end. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Although this is from a few years ago, go to the 7 minute mark in this vid. This policy may/may not have changed post video, but Mischievous Kitty explains why some models get banned, and what to do to avoid getting banned. Just curious, on CB are "bad dragon dildos" still banned? I know this might seem awkward to read/see this from a guy, but just trying to be helpful.

It seems to vary. I know of at least three "size queens" on CB that use like 10 Lovense lush at once, AND definitely use the Bad Dragon. Its even in their tip goals. They're also on the first page of CB often, so its not like they are doing it in a small room.

I've also heard of models trying the same and getting Insta banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.