AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbte Support doesn't reply after an interview

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2019
username: i_n_n

I had an interview with Support in password show. They unblocked my account to make an interview.

After an interview Support in the chat said i'll get a result of interview via email, and then my account got banned back.

Passed over 8 days, i still do not have any email from them and any reply on my emails.

@punker barbie

Chaturbate support only corresponds via email to prevent impersonators.
Unless they have updated their internal policies, or added 'Administrators' like MFC - which also don't do this - I doubt this is an actual staff member.

I'm not sure what exactly they would 'interview' you about.
If it is an ID dispute, they simply ban your account and ask for further documents/pictures.
If it is a case of you violating CB TOS, they block your account and give you a warning depending on the severity of the breach.
If it's a member complaint, they usually investigate and then take action depending on the result.

None of these require an 'interview'.

However only @punker barbie can have the final word after discussion with official chaturbate support.

Arguing isn't going to solve anyone's issues and only contributes to the immaturity that exists around the cb community.

Reactions: roydz
Upvote 0
It has been confirmed already that this was indeed chaturbate support and not an impersonator. Only cb support can unban an account for said interview. The problem now seems to be the lack of response after the interview.

Upvote 0
Its all about experience, I might not have experience in being a cam model like yourself. But I do have experience on the site which others do thank me for.

I just hope you have an understanding that you don't have all the answers and you do sometimes overstep. For instance, your signature looks like you are affiliated with Chatubate which can cause some confusion and misinformation being spread. There is another one of you who like to rp chaturbate unofficial support, and it does rub a lot of us the wrong way. You have dubbed yourself the "fake teacher of chaturbate." What exactly gives you that authority? If it's a joke, I don't find it funny or endearing. You are a member who watches cams and knows that CB support sucks. That doesn't make you special. Don't ignore criticism because others may have thanked you in the past. That tells me you aren't really interested in helping models, because you are unwilling to listen when we see red flags. I don't mind a lot of help members post when they are beneficial, but not every post is. And when you go out of your way to act as a Chaturbate ambassador, it's going cause some side eyes.

Mila seems to disagree with a lot of what people say, I was just giving her a taste of her own medicine. Looking through her posts and seeing her say things like "You aren't even a prominent model " and "Sorry to say this but this is your dumb tax you are paying for being careless on the internet" to a girl who had fallen victim to a phishing scam just shows what kind of character this girl is.

Oh please. This is laughable. Leave Mila alone and stop judging her. English isn't her first language and she says what is on her mind, even if you may disagree or dislike what she says, the woman is probably the most honest person I met. And yeah that girl who did fall victim to a fishing scam was being dumb and careless on the internet. Yeah, it sucks what happened, but not everyone needs to be coddled. Mila said exactly what I was thinking, the difference between me and her, is she has a bigger banana than me. Her character is someone I know who will always be honest and truthful with her words but at the same time, she is very loving and caring. Always looks out and stands up for the little guy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I just hope you have an understanding that you don't have all the answers and you do sometimes overstep. For instance, your signature looks like you are affiliated with Chatubate which can cause some confusion and misinformation being spread. There is another one of you who like to rp chaturbate unofficial support, and it does rub a lot of us the wrong way. You have dubbed yourself the "fake teacher of chaturbate." What exactly gives you that authority? If it's a joke, I don't find it funny or endearing. You are a member who watches cams and knows that CB support sucks. That doesn't make you special. Don't ignore criticism because others may have thanked you in the past. That tells me you aren't really interested in helping models, because you are unwilling to listen when we see red flags. I don't mind a lot of help members post when they are beneficial, but not every post is. And when you go out of your way to act as a Chaturbate ambassador, it's going cause some side eyes.

Oh please. This is laughable. Leave Mila alone and stop judging her. English isn't her first language and she says what is on her mind, even if you may disagree or dislike what she says, the woman is probably the most honest person I met. And yeah that girl who did fall victim to a fishing scam was being dumb and careless on the internet. Yeah, it sucks what happened, but not everyone needs to be coddled. Mila said exactly what I was thinking, the difference between me and her, is she has a bigger banana than me. Her character is someone I know who will always be honest and truthful with her words but at the same time, she is very loving and caring. Always looks out and stands up for the little guy.

The reason I put 'fake teacher' is because Mila labeled me it, so I thought instead of seeing it as a hurtful comment I turned it around and made a bit of a joke of it. Some have understood that as I have a lot of banter with models and users and they understand my humour.

A lot of people use the Chaturbate font. It doesn't mean ANYTHING. Just because someone uses a font thats very simular to the ones that Chaturbate uses doesn't mean they are linked to Chaturbate in an official way. The font that Chaturbate uses is a customised font of possibly 2 different fonts. Lets put it this way.. If a hacker / scammer uses the font to send out fake token generators does that mean they are affiliated with Chaturbate too ?? IF I was affiliated with Chaturbate in any official way I would state it like Shirley does on her profile ;)

Now sometimes I may, just may over step the mark in 'offering' advice to models & users who are asking for it, Shirley & Support have even thanked me for the information I have supplied as it saved them answering it. Chaturbate know that I run the CBRules site and are happy that I supply the information for models and users to read. When theres been an issue with the information I've posted they have asked me to alter or even remove it and I have done.

Yes I have been watching and been all over Chaturbate for 7 - 8 years and I know sometimes Support sucks some of the time. BUT they have gotten better on every year. Just imagine all the emails they receive from models & users asking for help on their accounts, I can only imagine the 1000's they get. They can only supply certain info when they have been given permission to do so. Its like when you have your arm twisted up your back trying to do something.

I do take criticism and I welcome some of it.. I say some of it as some users & models like to attack me in the info I supply as I may of hurt or seemed to got on their bad side so they go out of their way to personally attack which HAS been seen on this forum 2 or 3 times.

I am always willing to help models, everyone who knows me knows how much I'm willing to help and how much I respect models for the amount of work models do and go through.

The reason sometimes I will reply to a message that someone leaves asking for help.. I will sometimes reply as that is what this forum is all about. Would you like to have a message go un answered or someone that will just talk to you saying just hang on and you should get an answer.

BTW the girl in question on this thread has ALREADY been pointed out that it was NOT a scam and it was genuinely Chaturbate Support conducting an interview with her. When the first post was put up we all were thinking it was a scam as it drew up 'red flags' but after checking it turned out it was genuine.

My final word on this post is that some people (not all) can be very caring and loving always wanting to stick up for certain people, but get on the wrong side of them and they can make your life hell.

Lets put it this way.. If I was a cam model would this had been blown up as well like this or would ya still have the same respect for me as I would have for you ?? Or is it that I'm just a 'verified' user on Chaturbate who prefers to give out my experience and advice and you don't see me as an equal ??

Reactions: Leedsladlooking4
Upvote 0

Sometimes it is what you don't say that reflects the most on your character. As Mila herself said earlier in the thread, people butt in on others problems.
Did she really have to comment about her 'dumb tax'? Yes, we all think the same, but it does not mean one should lack the empathy for those less knowledgeable.

This is a forum, not a discussion. You make the conscious decision to act like an asshole here when you click post reply.

This is getting off topic anyway.

Upvote 0
The reason I put 'fake teacher' is because Mila labeled me it, so I thought instead of seeing it as a hurtful comment I turned it around and made a bit of a joke of it. Some have understood that as I have a lot of banter with models and users and they understand my humour.

Well it's not funny or cute. Instead of listening or understanding why your "help" isn't always appreciated, you decide to make a mockery when we bring up concerns. I don't think any other cammodels here would appreciate that. Instead of maybe reeling it in and taking a step back. I get it, she teased you and you wanted to get back at her, but don't insult the rest of us by being petty.

The reason sometimes I will reply to a message that someone leaves asking for help.. I will sometimes reply as that is what this forum is all about. Would you like to have a message go un answered or someone that will just talk to you saying just hang on and you should get an answer.

Yeah that's cool, but you don't really have any of that authority. Not every thread is required to have a response, and it's okay if things go unanswered. You are just some member on Chaturbate who knows CB sucks. You don't come across as someone who wants to help, only someone who wants to satisfy your grandeur. You have to bring up how helpful and great you are to other people when it's your "help" that is being questioned.

BTW the girl in question on this thread has ALREADY been pointed out that it was NOT a scam and it was genuinely Chaturbate Support conducting an interview with her. When the first post was put up we all were thinking it was a scam as it drew up 'red flags' but after checking it turned out it was genuine.

The second response was to that other dude because he brought up another thread. I wasn't talking about OP... Soooo... I don't think you are really listening to anything or trying to comprehend with our side of the argument.

Lets put it this way.. If I was a cam model would this had been blown up as well like this or would ya still have the same respect for me as I would have for you ?? Or is it that I'm just a 'verified' user on Chaturbate who prefers to give out my experience and advice and you don't see me as an equal ??

Yes, if you were a cammodel, it wouldn't matter. that's the point.

Sometimes it is what you don't say that reflects the most on your character. As Mila herself said earlier in the thread, people butt in on others problems.
Did she really have to comment about her 'dumb tax'? Yes, we all think the same, but it does not mean one should lack the empathy for those less knowledgeable.

She doesn't lack empathy and saying someone was being dumb isn't lacking of it. Sometimes people need to be told they were at fault so they can have accountability and learn from their mistakes because they weren't knowledgeable. There are clear warnings from Chaturbate not click on unfamiliar external links.

This is a forum, not a discussion. You make the conscious decision to act like an asshole here when you click post reply.

Ummm that is exactly what a forum is. A place to have discussions about any particular topic or issue. Everyone is capable of being an asshole, and not everyone is trying to be one. If you don't like her, you can always ignore her.

Upvote 0
Being a verified user doesn't give you any more credibility. Dude sent his ID to Chaturbate and thinks he's done something worthwhile and has earned credibility. :haha:
You aren't doing anything special for models that they can't do themselves. And they can't do it better without you interfering.
Why no one has to ask Amber to remove information from her forum? Misinformation doesn't get spread around here and that not because of you.

And miiixil admitting he was thinking the same as Mila but not saying it means he's a bigger person? That's some lovely hypocritical world to live in.

Last edited:
Reactions: AudriTwo and Mila_
Upvote 0
Ok, lets put the question to you... DO you think that I should stop giving out information and experience that I've learnt from being on Chaturbate ?? If so .. I will stop providing 'help' here.

You wanted it bluntly lol.. so there ya go ;)

Replies:

Well it's not funny or cute. Instead of listening or understanding why your "help" isn't always appreciated, you decide to make a mockery when we bring up concerns. I don't think any other cammodels here would appreciate that. Instead of maybe reeling it in and taking a step back. I get it, she teased you and you wanted to get back at her, but don't insult the rest of us by being petty.

When someone tries to insult you.. its a defence that you twist it round to have a bit of humour to it. That is a defence mechanism. i would rather make a bit of humour of it than to take someone who calls me a 'fake teacher' because I don't go on cam every single day like she does. In the eyes of Mia, a person who goes on cam has more experience with certain aspects of Chaturbate etc. But some users have taken that experience and remembered it. Its like someone reading a book and passing that information onto someone else. Models are supposed to be there to help other new models and give out their advice and help. But a lot of models don't and just sit back and watch a new model struggle.

but you don't really have any of that authority. Not every thread is required to have a response, and it's okay if things go unanswered. You are just some member on Chaturbate who knows CB sucks. You don't come across as someone who wants to help, only someone who wants to satisfy your grandeur. You have to bring up how helpful and great you are to other people when it's your "help" that is being questioned.

Sorry but I totally disagree with this. When someone asks for help or advice, its only polite to give that person some kind of reply. How would you like it if you put a message up and no one replied to you. You would be struggling to try and find the answer to a question you have asked. But it just takes a minute or two for someone who knows the answer to reply.

Dude sent his ID to Chaturbate and thinks he's done something worthwhile and has earned credibility. :haha:

No I dont think I've earned credibility just because I've got myself verified on Chaturbate. I've earned my credibility because of the time spent on the site and from all the experience I've learnt from interacting with other models and helping them. Issues have cropped up and models who are friends of mine have given me the correct information which I have taken in and then I've passed on.

You aren't doing anything special for models that they can't do themselves. And they can't do it better without you interfering.
Why no one has to ask Amber to remove information from her forum? Misinformation doesn't get spread around here and that not because of you.

It seems I may of found out the reason why a lot of models do certain ways of things. You sit back and watch a new model struggle with trying to find out certain answers & its the kind of way of saying - well I struggled to learn everything, so I'm going to stand back and watch you struggle too. Models are supposed to be there to help each other, no just watch and laugh or eat popcorn when they could actually HELP.

Upvote 0
It's funny how so many girls here are against Roydz for trying to help, the girls that have commented have shown their true colours with their choice of words here. I do hope some of the many models that Roydz has helped out speak up on his behalf.

the point, you missed it. also what are my true colors? all i'm trying to do is explain why us models have issues of members who overstep with their "help" and asking you guys to understand and respect our concerns.

Upvote 0
The point, wasn't clear. Each reply you gave sounded ill informed.

i wasn't even talking about op or referencing. this was 100% a cbsupport matter, they took care of it. wasn't much a big told you so... because they did what we expected they would get to eventually.

i don't understand how much clearer i could be that "not all your help is needed"

Reactions: AnaBee
Upvote 0
Look, I know your ultimate goal is to help people that can't get the fastest response from official CB support, and there may be a bit of self-ego-stroke that you get out of it on the side of that but...
A lot of people use the Chaturbate font. It doesn't mean ANYTHING. Just because someone uses a font thats very simular to the ones that Chaturbate uses doesn't mean they are linked to Chaturbate in an official way. The font that Chaturbate uses is a customised font of possibly 2 different fonts. Lets put it this way.. If a hacker / scammer uses the font to send out fake token generators does that mean they are affiliated with Chaturbate too ?? IF I was affiliated with Chaturbate in any official way I would state it like Shirley does on her profile ;)
Ok hold the phone for a second.

You can't in your right mind not acknowledge that having the official chaturbate looking font/logo as your signature and blog header might mislead folks into thinking you might be part of the actual CB team. Please don't be that dumb, or try to paint ACF users as that dumb. We know what you're doing, you know what you're doing. Move on from this. You're guilty.

This is a forum, not a discussion.
A forum is absolutely in existence for open discussion. Were you born yesterday?
Did you not just a day or few ago expect that this same scenario happening to another being a scam meant this thread was also the same?
ah wait that was your BFF
Ooh baby. this has to be what was going on in another thread.

Thank you so much for posting this here so everyone can be made aware of it.

Tagging @roydz and @punker barbie
scammer alert

Upvote 0
Ok, lets put the question to you... DO you think that I should stop giving out information and experience that I've learnt from being on Chaturbate ?? If so .. I will stop providing 'help' here.

You wanted it bluntly lol.. so there ya go ;)

Replies:

When someone tries to insult you.. its a defence that you twist it round to have a bit of humour to it. That is a defence mechanism. i would rather make a bit of humour of it than to take someone who calls me a 'fake teacher' because I don't go on cam every single day like she does. In the eyes of Mia, a person who goes on cam has more experience with certain aspects of Chaturbate etc. But some users have taken that experience and remembered it. Its like someone reading a book and passing that information onto someone else. Models are supposed to be there to help other new models and give out their advice and help. But a lot of models don't and just sit back and watch a new model struggle.

Sorry but I totally disagree with this. When someone asks for help or advice, its only polite to give that person some kind of reply. How would you like it if you put a message up and no one replied to you. You would be struggling to try and find the answer to a question you have asked. But it just takes a minute or two for someone who knows the answer to reply.

No I dont think I've earned credibility just because I've got myself verified on Chaturbate. I've earned my credibility because of the time spent on the site and from all the experience I've learnt from interacting with other models and helping them. Issues have cropped up and models who are friends of mine have given me the correct information which I have taken in and then I've passed on.

It seems I may of found out the reason why a lot of models do certain ways of things. You sit back and watch a new model struggle with trying to find out certain answers & its the kind of way of saying - well I struggled to learn everything, so I'm going to stand back and watch you struggle too. Models are supposed to be there to help each other, no just watch and laugh or eat popcorn when they could actually HELP.

1) you have NO IDEA how much someone like me or Audri helps new models here. You don’t have access to M.O so tread carefully there. I have shared information not many people would in here. Models know me for it. Not to mention other kinds of help like linking struggling ACF models in my bio to send them traffic and tippers. You don’t know how much Audri helps SM girls all the time. Once more you talk about things you don’t have a solid grasp on.

2) If I knock on someone’s door because I want to talk to them I would rather receive no answer than have their next door neighbor answer HIS door.. a door I didn’t even knock and go: “you lookin for John? Yes? Well let me tell you John doesn’t get back to his apartment until 10 pm on Tuesday’s so you are wasting your time. I once heard John tell another person that if they knocked once and received no answer that they better leave so this must apply to you too mmmmkay? And maybe John doesn’t even want to see you, have you considered the option that maybe the person you talked to was not John? Tons of a scammers out there! You were tricked!” I would rather receive no answer and try to contact John again maybe to his cell phone or try again later. You speaking on behalf of support on issues that you have no part in is uncomfortable at best and damaging at worst. If you were only giving advice about your experience from a members perspective that is one thing, but you often like to portray yourself as Support Whisperer some sort of self anointed translator of CB support. I think models and support have a very straight forward relationship and you are not needed.

3) We as models have first hand experience with both support and members and no model has the balls to tell another model “oh sorry if you already wrote them an email all you can do now is sit and wait sorry” no, we don’t talk on behalf of support because we know that’s BS. Last week my friend Catalina was banned for no reason she spent a week trying to contact support by email and received no response until she decided to contact Shirley on twitter who helped her out and gave her back her account. Each model should use all her means to contact support because her livelihood depends on it and you telling them not to do it with CBRules in CB font in your bio IS NOT HELPING.

4) yes, there is a problem when you use both Chaturbate name and their font on your blog. It is a matter of branding. You think you can open up a blog called “McDonalds Recipes” In the Macdonald font and not get in legal trouble over it? Branding is copyrightable and by using CB name and branding you ARE creating confusion as to what your connection to CB is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can't in your right mind not acknowledge that having the official chaturbate looking font/logo as your signature and blog header might mislead folks into thinking you might be part of the actual CB team. Please don't be that dumb, or try to paint ACF users as that dumb. We know what you're doing, you know what you're doing. Move on from this. You're guilty.
Speaking of which @roydz I would appreciate if you removed that from your signature here. I don't want people being mislead.

Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
She doesn't lack empathy and saying someone was being dumb isn't lacking of it. Sometimes people need to be told they were at fault so they can have accountability and learn from their mistakes because they weren't knowledgeable. There are clear warnings from Chaturbate not click on unfamiliar external links.

Ummm that is exactly what a forum is. A place to have discussions about any particular topic or issue. Everyone is capable of being an asshole, and not everyone is trying to be one. If you don't like her, you can always ignore her.

There is difference to saying it in a respectful manner and then the rhetoric she chooses.
I can state I prefer dogs to cats.
I can also say that all cats are assholes and deserve to die in a fire, whereas dogs are the saviors of our generation.

Is there not a difference?

I don't disagree that some people are best left to learn from their own mistakes, but we should not scald them for it, as put in a similar situation I'm sure we all would not appreciate the comments either.

And miiixil admitting he was thinking the same as Mila but not saying it means he's a bigger person? That's some lovely hypocritical world to live in.

You might be interested in the philosophical debate of actions vs words.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...r-than-words/DF6090AF8C290F220D11CFBB51705DEF

A forum is absolutely in existence for open discussion. Were you born yesterday?

Bad vocabulary choice and a topic for another thread maybe.

• Funny!
Reactions: AnaBee
Upvote 0
Speaking of which @roydz I would appreciate if you removed that from your signature here. I don't want people being mislead.
There is difference to saying it in a respectful manner and then the rhetoric she chooses.
I can also say that all cats are assholes and deserve to die in a fire, whereas dogs are the saviors of our generation.

I don't disagree that some people are best left to learn from their own mistakes, but we should not scald them for it, as put in a similar situation I'm sure we all would not appreciate the comments either.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...r-than-words/DF6090AF8C290F220D11CFBB51705DEF

Omg you are reaching so much. The girl made a umb mistake and she wasn't being scolded. She was told the reality of the situation so maybe she can have a reality check so it doesn't happen again. She was dumb and even sent the phisher a picture of her holding her ID. If you want to go coddle her because you are oh so concerned, do it. Also what actions? This is a discussion board, we don't communicate with body language or actions, we use our words. This is 100% verbal.

And if you want to desperately talk about another topic why are you still dwelling on this same topic, drama llama?

Upvote 0

I actually DO prefer when people are straight forward and tell it like it is. I have no social finesse and it is incredibly hard for me to tell intention and tone when people are being terse. If I make a stupid mistake that could cost me my safety and my possibility to cam I would like someone to shake me and tell me "you fucked up! now go fix it and dont ever do it again" what I dont want is people beating around the bush, walking on eggshells, afraid of telling me what I need to hear to spare my feelings. I would rather hear the truth. Not everyone is like me but it's your lucky day as there are other 6 billion humans on this planet and thousand other members on ACF you can be friends with.

Upvote 0
Well I'm sorry if I've offended a lot of you which is seems I have, with 'helping' or offering support or advice from my personal view which has been thanked for by many looking at the stats I have gathered on here. Plus with all the models that I've pointed to this forum to search for @punker barbie in trying to gather help in their quest for information regarding issues on accounts and such.

I find it more positive that @punker barbie and her team has actually thanked me for the help and advice I've given and thats all that counts to me.

If a model or models from what it seems don't like the fact that an 'outsider' who doesn't go on cam every single day if at all can come into a community of Adult webcammers and give out support and advice when its needed.

I do take a lot of criticism but its mostly from people who either don't know me or else someone I have 'rubbed' up the wrong way. This is a public forum which was for models to help other models, but its grown so much more than that.

I do understand that there are a lot of users who try to 'scam' models and want something in return for their help etc, but i am NOT one of those guys. I just enjoy helping anyone with an issue, as one model pointed out to me... If roydz doesn't know the answer he ask around and Support until he get the answer so he can relay the answer to them and the community.

If my signature on my profile appeared to look 'Official' then I'm sorry for the miscommunication that it gave off. Shirley and Chaturbate had seen it and if it had needed to be altered, they would have stated it via email or personal message within the AmberCutie DM. Which they have done in the past.

In all the time I've been helping users & models I have never asked for anything in return, I even find out issues that users & models (which I just prefer to call friends) have got other issues which are unrelated to the Adult webcamming world and been able to help there too.

I would just like to Thank @AmberCutie for the platform that she made for the community so that anyone and everyone from all walks of life that is involved within the Adult webcam community is able to come here to ask for help, advice and also relax when they can.

I do respect a lot of you with all of what you put up with within the community and what you do within your daily lives & being on the webcam to make ends meet so to speak. I can't speak of models with anymore high regards and respect than I have done. I am grateful and proud to call the ones who are close to me very dear friends and can't imagine them out of my life.

I guess I'll just give this forum a wide birth from now on. But I will still continue to supply the help and advice to models & users who ask for it via Twitter or CBRules.

Reactions: slithytoves
Upvote 0
Hello, i'm i_n_n and i'm on Chaturbate only 4 days. Yesterday was my first time when I got threatened and blackmailed on Chaturbate.

Yesterday a user Cexilliafan was blackmailed me with a report in private show, he told me if i don't do things what he's asking me, he will report me and my account will be banned.
After hearing that i just left private show, but he kept writting me threats, after that i banned him. Two hours later my account got a ban...

You can listen to me if you want or not, but if the person blackmail and threaten a new model with a report and ban, then he does it not for the first time and seems it successfully works against these girls who don't listen to him.
He could probably write report from different names too. But i was shocked when in two hours after his blackmail i got a ban...

Please help me to come back on Chaturbate.

Monsters-Inc-Screencap-monsters-inc-2328679-707-389.jpg

This post was made to describe the problem what happened to me, and does not apply to the entire Chaturbate service.
I am sure that the site is full of good people.

Am i the only one who got a ban on Chaturbate because of someone and after it Support does not reply for 15 more days after fulfilling their requirements (an interview in password room) ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
I do take a lot of criticism but its mostly from people who either don't know me or else someone I have 'rubbed' up the wrong way. This is a public forum which was for models to help other models, but its grown so much more than that.

no roydz, according to your twitter you do not because you ran over there to cry about it. way to go creating unnecessary drama instead just taking criticism and maybe reevaluating yourself. you think we are telling you to stop completely. no, we are saying you are butting into cb support related posts that only cbsupport and pb can handle. it's disrespectful, and how your signature was, it made it look as if you were a cssupport. which could maybe delay anyone from getting fully help or cause confusion. yes you can give all the fucking help you want to. i don't care, just stay in your lane, and don't overstep. BE RESPECTFUL.

jsjs.png

Appreciate ya dragging us and not trying to understand our position. You are doing an awful job convincing anyone you are doing this out of the goodness of your heart. you are blinded by that ego. And let's leave this thread to OP now.

Am i the only one who got a ban on Chaturbate because of someone and after it Support does not reply for 15 more days after fulfilling their requirements (an interview in password room) ?

You are not the only one to get banned from CB because someone maliciously false reported you, and you aren't the first to have a delay in speaking with CB support. Why don't you try contacting Shirley on her twitter? Maybe a faster response or to get support to respond to you quicker. Sorry about your thread getting derailed. And so sorry this is still happening.

Do you have any other eggs in your basket? If not, I suggest focusing on spreading yourself to other platforms to get income coming back in. You don't have to try a new camsite, but maybe do some PSO or clips if you are able to. If you want any recommendations, we can help. Hope this is solved quickly.

I've never heard of the interview, if it does take place, please keep us updated!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.