AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Check on my account please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@punker_barbie Hello

They solved the ones from the support in the end, they accepted the identity card.
Yesterday I had 500 people in the room and they blocked my account because I am a minor. Today, I don't have people in the room at all, I've been online for 2 and a half hours now. Maximum 25 people in the room. Can you help me with some advice or some settings? Pretty please. Maybe I didn't do well.

My username is: isabella_tayl0r

Sorry if I'm bothering you with my problem .. but I don't know what to do ... or if it's from the account .. what the problem!
Thanks...

Upvote 0
@punker_barbie Hello

They solved the ones from the support in the end, they accepted the identity card.
Yesterday I had 500 people in the room and they blocked my account because I am a minor. Today, I don't have people in the room at all, I've been online for 2 and a half hours now. Maximum 25 people in the room. Can you help me with some advice or some settings? Pretty please. Maybe I didn't do well.

Sorry if I'm bothering you with my problem .. but I don't know what to do ... or if it's from the account .. what the problem!
Thanks...

Support states there are no restrictions or bans on your account. If you are having issues with traffic or users entering your room please free to email support about this matter and they will be happy to look into this further.

Upvote 0
Hi,

first, It's maybe better to open a new thread for this than answering here. usually, here they open 1 thread for each problem :)

I had a look on your room: room is opened, stream is ok (a good hd+ 1080p), Tip button is there (so you're age verified) and you are still tagged as "new".
So no big obvious issue there. 500 viewers is a nice amount, so you may have had luck yesterday.
don't panik... you'll have good days and bad days.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.