AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Check your Gmail quota

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
With recent modifications Google made to some of their products like hosting space for Google Drive and Gmail quota things don't look so good.
So, if you are using Gmail make sure you can receive emails in your inbox.
Almost a week ago one of our registered members (with Gmail account) contacted us for assistance and support, I did replied using our server's route for emails and got an automated reply from MailDaemon, for those who don't know what is all about..
it's an automated message triggered when emails fail to reach its destination.
So, as a good support staff that I am, I send another email from my personal Gmail account... after 5 minutes or so, another message failed to reach inbox.
I don't give up so easily and reply again.... same result... its like the insane man's story... do a bad think over and over again hoping for a different (good) result... :)
Well, Gmail tried to send those messages, my replies once at 46 hours but none reached its destination inbox.

failed.jpg
The link in message is this https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
From what I know, any user with Gmail account can access Google Drive and see their storage status so this situation can be avoided .

The unfortunate thing at least in my situation is that the user didn't completed their Camgirl.Cloud profile and there's no way we can reach this girl...
She already sent two other emails without knowing that her Gmail inbox is simply full, I reply, I get message failed and world is keep spinning.
Yes, I might get some nasty emails "because we didn't reply or assist" ... so dear users, keep an eye on storage quota and make sure your inbox is receiving new emails.
My second reason for posting this is ... maybe this girl, webcam performer is a user on ACF and maybe, just maybe others might have this issue without being aware.

The upside here is that the mail you sent will sit in the queue for 4-5 days before being discarded, since "recipient inbox full" is a soft reject. If the model makes room in her account (or buys more storage) before 5 days have passed, she will receive it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan N
The upside here is that the mail you sent will sit in the queue for 4-5 days before being discarded, since "recipient inbox full" is a soft reject. If the model makes room in her account (or buys more storage) before 5 days have passed, she will receive it.
Indeed, but if you do like I did... send again and again those 4 days for 1 response email becomes 2 weeks ... A couple of days ago the model in question contacted us again, and this time she noticed that her inbox reached its quota . We finally had time to "exchange lines" . Bottom line, my personal issue has been solved after 2 weeks of send-failed/send-failed .
:grr: I believe I should be awarded for my effort for not giving up, searching for a solution/ other ways to contact the user. I have never encountered such efforts from other assistance & support online services unless they are from a bank / debt collectors gotta love em :D

Reactions: CheeseMoon
I believe I should be awarded for my effort for not giving up, searching for a solution/ other ways to contact the user. I have never encountered such efforts from other assistance & support online services unless they are from a bank / debt collectors gotta love em :D
Puuuh! Hopefully you were awarded a customer? 😅

But yes it's annoying as hell when potentially urgent business end up like that. I had a few people contact me via the contact form on our web page, only to leave an email address with bad spelling, no phone number and only a first name. It's "only" lost business for me though, not support cases that from the customer's side looks like it is being ignored.

Reactions: Dan N
Status
Not open for further replies.