AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cheesiest One Hit Wonder

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2015
Florida
Who's your pick for cheesiest one hit wonder ever? (And you can't say Rebecca Black, 'cause that's just too easy.)

Mine is Right Said Fred with "Too Sexy for My Shirt"

This is pretty damn cheesy and very definitely one hit wondery.

This was a song where I actually enjoyed the parody version more.

This was a song where I actually enjoyed the parody version more.

That's terribly offensive. Loved it.

This one I will despise until the day I die. I was sick of it by the second time I heard it. During the time it was released, I frequented a country and western bar. Seeing all the happy middle age couples line-dancing to this 2, 3 times a night gave me "Falling Down" fantasies.

Honorable mention, just for being so iconic.

I just came back to say that this song has been stuck in my head all morning and I now hate you Jilly. Thanks a lot. :p
What do you mean you hate me? It's a great song!! :D You should be glad it's stuck in your head! Sing it out loud, dance around your house, do chores to it, go jogging to it.

I could even have sex with this song on in the background! It's a great song!

What do you mean you hate me? It's a great song!! :D You should be glad it's stuck in your head! Sing it out loud, dance around your house, do chores to it, go jogging to it.

Listen... It is a guilty pleasure of mine but that doesn't mean that I want it on repeat in my head for hours goddamnit

Now i am gonna watch the video ten more times kbai

• Funny!
Reactions: Jillybean
Listen... It is a guilty pleasure of mine but that doesn't mean that I want it on repeat in my head for hours goddamnit

Now i am gonna watch the video ten more times kbai

Girls, girls, girls...so much hostility here. Let's go get tacos and work this out! :)

Reactions: Lexi Emerson

You know what sucks? Turning on the radio for some background music while having sex...and then halfway through, the music ends and a talk show starts. #moodkillers

You know what sucks? Turning on the radio for some background music while having sex...and then halfway through, the music ends and a talk show starts. #moodkillers
To be honest, if you're paying that much attention to the radio to notice the change, then you weren't really in the mood any way. :haha:

To be honest, if you're paying that much attention to the radio to notice the change, then you weren't really in the mood any way. :haha:

There are those moments when you have to think about baseball or some other distraction. ;)

• Funny!
Reactions: n_i_c_u
There are those moments when you have to think about baseball or some other distraction. ;)
Sorry, but I'm going to continue to derail this thread topic!!!

I WHOLLY DISAGREE WITH THIS!!!

I don't know why this is a thing!!! WHY does the man feel like he has to delay his orgasm!? Is it because sex ends when he cums?! The fuck?! Thinking about other things is an insult to me! If you're not 100% there with me, then you're doing it wrong!

Stop fucking, and go back to a bit of foreplay if you don't want to end the fun!

Don't do math problems. Don't try to recite baseball statistics in your mind. Don't try to do the alphabet backwards... Just fucking stay in the moment and enjoy it.

And even if you cum before me, I don't care!!! I'd rather have my partner fully enjoy the experience than have to travel elsewhere in his mind for fear of doing something more taboo than incest-play: cumming too fast.

(this is a hot-button topic with me, apparently)

• Helpful!
Reactions: n_i_c_u
That's terribly offensive. Loved it.

This one I will despise until the day I die. I was sick of it by the second time I heard it. During the time it was released, I frequented a country and western bar. Seeing all the happy middle age couples line-dancing to this 2, 3 times a night gave me "Falling Down" fantasies.

Honorable mention, just for being so iconic.

Oh there is Trevor Horn (See T.a.t.U thread)

Well, every cheesy one hit wonder is described in this one:

Spitting Image - the Chicken song :D

Thinking about other things is an insult to me! If you're not 100% there with me, then you're doing it wrong!
Interesting. So you don't like the idea of your partner playing mental games to prolong the fun because they want you to be satisfied. Hmm.

Well let me ask you this then: I have been in relationships where the same piece of booty night after night got a little stale; during these times, I have found myself fantasizing about sisters, best friends, and even the mother of partner so I could get into the mood. Now, how do you feel about that?

Reactions: Puffin
I hope everyone involved in the making of this is still hanging their heads in shame.

That song is...amazing
This thread is either the greatest or worse thing for my ears. I'm going back listening to songs and thinking "oh, its bad but likely going into my shuffle playlist" or "I'm ashamed I even know that song and no one can find out". But, the thread is missing an obvious entry:

Interesting. So you don't like the idea of your partner p laying mental games to prolong the fun because they want you to be satisfied. Hmm.

Well let me ask you this then: I have been in relationships where the same piece of booty night after night got a little stale; during these times, I have found myself fantasizing about sisters, best friends, and even the mother of partner so I could get into the mood. Now, how do you feel about that?

I just generally believe in enjoying what you are doing in every moment and really being there for those experiences. It applies to sex, too. Letting your mind wander away from your actual experiences means you're only half there. If you're not enjoying sex, then stop having sex with that person. Or better yet, stop being an asshole and talk about it with her. If she's not someone you can talk about sex with comfortably, then you probably shouldn't be having sex with this person.

I just generally believe in enjoying what you are doing in every moment and really being there for those experiences. It applies to sex, too. Letting your mind wander away from your actual experiences means you're only half there. If you're not enjoying sex, then stop having sex with that person. Or better yet, stop being an asshole and talk about it with her. If she's not someone you can talk about sex with comfortably, then you probably shouldn't be having sex with this person.
:facepalm:

• Funny!
Reactions: Puffin
Status
Not open for further replies.