AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Christmas Songs!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2011
Sunny England
MFC Username
Sweetiebatman
Its almost Christmaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss
Lets get all festive and shit with some classics!

I'll kick off with my all time favourite!

My favorite.

My mom always insists that we listen to this one because it reminds her of me and my baby voice. As a teen, I was offended, but holiday memories have a way of endearing themselves after time has passed it seems.

Reactions: Rose
Ive just had a thought, there is not that many "Transatlantic" Christmas songs, save the absolute classics like White Christmas, Wear as music generally is appreciated both sides of the Atlantic, Christmas music is pretty exclusive!

Maybe this?

Reactions: LuckySmiles

And from my favorite vocalists, the Bobs

The Album is Too Many Santas and includes a lot of awesome songs.

My parents used to say this was my siblings and I every year. :lol: This year I'm singing it to my dogs cause they're little nightmares some days.

BloodRed87 said:
These two tracks always get me in the "holiday spirit":

Fucking A Tankard!!!

I know it's french but it's a great version

This is my new favorite song.

umm hiii home alone the movie = christmas...
White Christmas by the Drifters (not bing!)

and brenda lee rocking around the christmas tree

or else it just isn't christmas!...also I love when she says pumpkin pie because it sounds like "fuckin pie" to me so I always sing it that way in my head :-D later we'll have some fuckin pie and we'll do some ca-rol-ing.. :whistle:

Realise I'm late to the party, but this one is about the only Christmas song I can tolerate:

Not sure if it's known outside the UK though.

The Primitives - You Trashed My Christmas. Melancholic uptempo fuzziness. Or something.

I know christmas was a long time ago...but lol
maybe next year -meiko is one of my FAVORITE SONGS

Status
Not open for further replies.