AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Christmas Wishes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022
Most of us will be taking a leave of absence from the forums in the next few days I would imagine. I thought it might be good to have a thread to post Christmas best wishes.

For my part, interacting with you all this year has been great fun and an education. I know we've not always seen eye to eye on a lot of topics but forums would be pretty dull places if everyone agreed. Regardless of whether we've agreed, I've always welcomed your experience and input on anything I've posted. I've probably been more annoying than I should have been at times but I hope I've always at the very least been civil and respectful.

Have a great Christmas and best wishes for 2023.

Much like Ringo Star I'm wishing you all whatever you wish for yourselves this year.

Can't wait to move forward with NY Resolutions!

Much like Ringo Star I'm wishing you all whatever you wish for yourselves this year.

Can't wait to move forward with NY Resolutions!
One of the things I learned this year (via Get Back) was that Ringo Starr was in fact the coolest Beatle. Watching him be the glue that held everyone else together during those sessions was inspiring. He seemed to calm an entire band with his ability to yawn and smoke cigarettes.

One of the things I learned this year (via Get Back) was that Ringo Starr was in fact the coolest Beatle. Watching him be the glue that held everyone else together during those sessions was inspiring. He seemed to calm an entire band with his ability to yawn and smoke cigarettes.
Yeah people talk shit about his musical abilities. He’s my favorite though and quite honestly the sexiest.

I'm 42 (almost) and I had a lot of time to learn how the "wishing stuff" works so... I wish you all, all the clarity you need to get as fast as possible, as effortless as possible and as joyful as possible in the place you prefer.
I'm already in my preferred "place" .... took the longer route but is worth every second of it, every step and every solved issue of the my journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.