AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

clip4sale url

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2018
where do I find the url for any video on their site> it is NOT posted. I presume it is sent after payment. my research says I can download any c4s video for free if I know the url. and enter it into a third party app. what I need is an pp with auto detect for the url. then open it in the apps player or paste it into vlc. I cannot find such an app. nor can I find other sites that feature c4s videos. they are unique to be sure. all help welcome.

I can't quite make out what you're saying, but it almost seems like you're asking cam models and content makers to help you figure out how to steal their content from clips4sale...?

I know the answer. Its buy the content you want to see from the models you like and then also don't come to a cammodel based forum to get help on stealing content.

Status
Not open for further replies.