AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Clueless BBW

• Thread starter Deleted member 55372
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55372

I’m not new to SW, but I’m new to the digital world! I’ve signed up to CB, SM, MFC, and SC. I also made an AVN Stars!

My problem is that during my first night of camming on CB, I began to feel discouraged because there were a lot of silent watchers! I wasn’t really helping the mood either by checking my phone notifications. I don’t know how to set the tone of my room! I’ve been reading forums AND watching other BBWs to get ideas!

Any other websites for BBWs/SSBBWs would be great, thanks!

Reactions: Morganaca
It will take a few days until you find your way. Look at other rooms for inspiration! Try not to use your phone while working.
In the beginning I only had 500usd a month, now after 2 years I make around 4k usd a month. I had 0 experience when I came to this website.
Be online for a number of hours each day, or make a schedule which clients can see, with the times/dates you will be performing.
There will always be 10x (at least) more silent/grey people than active people with tokens, at least from my experience.

Goodluck!

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0
It will take a few days until you find your way. Look at other rooms for inspiration! Try not to use your phone while working.
In the beginning I only had 500usd a month, now after 2 years I make around 4k usd a month. I had 0 experience when I came to this website.
Be online for a number of hours each day, or make a schedule which clients can see, with the times/dates you will be performing.
There will always be 10x (at least) more silent/grey people than active people with tokens, at least from my experience.

Goodluck!

I’m aware of that. What site do you prefer?

Upvote 0
I would recommend posting things like this in the "ask-a-model"/general camming section for a bigger reach since it's not so much a CB tech/account issue (Just a polite little heads up]

I do think the easier sites to be on where 'setting a vibe' isn't as stressful as a site like CB/MFC would be SM. SM has been my only cam site for a few years and as someone who worked on cb/MFC before I will never go back to them. SM is a lot more chill between shows--it isn't greatly dependent on people talking to you in freechat. I still get shows even when I'm browsing reddit or listening to podcasts little distractions don't hurt you as much--I like that I don't have to do sexy stuff unless I'm being paid VS trying to find a balance in enticing people to pay on a site like cb/mfc.

I'm a thick ass latina and feel a lot more appreciated on SM than other sites I've been on. It can have it's slow moments like any cam site but the feelings aren't anywhere near as defeating and discouraging as a bad night on CB. BBWs on streamate are very popular and mixed in the top rankings instead of the usual thin/teen-look models that tend to saturate the top rows on other sites.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.