AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Collaborating with another model making content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I've searched the forums and couldn't seem to find the relevant thread.
I'm going to be making some content, exclusive and non exclusive with a few other models and I was wondering if I needed to take their details and get them to sign some kind of agreement that we shot together and the money we paid each other and if either of us stopped working in the industry and wanted videos removing that we would do that etc?
I just want to be legally covered and make sure i have want the clip sites might ask for.

Here's a short article I wrote concerning the basics.

Typically there's no agreement to remove content if you leave the industry. You'd need to write something like that into it. I feel like the wording would be really important with that so you might want legal help. Essentially you're talking about revoking copyright if certain conditions are no longer met which I'm not sure is even..possible legally.

https://www.cammodelexpress.com/todays-tip-paperwork-for-working-with-other-models/

My only suggestion is to follow @Miss_Lollipop's suggestions! Once you start working with other people you will want the appropriate paperwork and/or contracts in place to cover yourself should things go south.

Status
Not open for further replies.